The Funky Pool Devils - The Dogs Wotsits

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12122
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:06 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
finally back on, i want to apologize to everybody for letting you down on games...i hope everything was ok.
Yes
hippesville
hippesville
04:16 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
at the moment i am 3 - 2 down against gaz, screwing a 9US runout by dippin' white but he had to postpone the last 8UK rack as he was lagging badly.

dont wanna cause anything but after he did not pot on breakshot he wanted the rack as a practice one first. hmmmm....

...for sure i ran out

i won the following aswell without a runout so in the end its a draw.

count 3- 3 hippes

ggs

Carsten ffs!

SL is TWO racks of each.
Each player gets a break at each format, therefore 1st rack was a practise, as it was your break.

Keep up ya header! Nothing underhand. Basically It was your break
count_raven
count_raven
11:32 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
No worries Gaz.

I was just a bit disappointed yesterday of not getting the win. And as I never played a practice frame with my opponent right before clan match it felt some strange.
I am pretty sure you are right about the break-off, I can't even remember the other frames we played.

No offence in my post above, its all good.

I think the draw is a more than fair result.
hippesville
hippesville
13:26 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
No worries Gaz.

I was just a bit disappointed yesterday of not getting the win. And as I never played a practice frame with my opponent right before clan match it felt some strange.
I am pretty sure you are right about the break-off, I can't even remember the other frames we played.

No offence in my post above, its all good.

I think the draw is a more than fair result.

I just knew it was yer break coz I was on a run out when lag prevented me taking shot. 50/50 chance that ya woulda got to break.

Yeah draw will do
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:49 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
your both big jessies, arguing over a breakoff
count_raven
count_raven
14:25 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
your both big jessies, arguing over a breakoff

True but if the "practice-rack" had counted I would of won by one point.
buckjam
buckjam
20:24 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
The Funky Pool Devils will be closing down after this season. I have lost the will and drive to keep it going for another season and to be honest the continual griping and moaning from every man and his dog has done my head in.

I have done this now so that each and every player has a chance to get him/ herself a new clan for the new season.

I will wait until the end of the season to say my goodbyes to this great clan we all built, but until then play hard and win those last few games.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:27 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Shame to see mate but hopefully you end the clan on a high.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:27 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
On another note, wonder how many offers Seb will get lol
silent_phil
silent_phil
20:57 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
The Funky Pool Devils will be closing down after this season. I have lost the will and drive to keep it going for another season and to be honest the continual griping and moaning from every man and his dog has done my head in.

I have done this now so that each and every player has a chance to get him/ herself a new clan for the new season.

I will wait until the end of the season to say my goodbyes to this great clan we all built, but until then play hard and win those last few games.

Wish i'd seen this sooner! Lol i've just turned down an offer from Crazy 8's for next season. Planning to stay here! on a high note. I've enjoyed my short time here. Thanks for having me!

Keep me posted when the season is officially over please Buck. As i don't really check the forums anymore now that the season is almost over. I'll be saying goodbye to funkypool as soon as its over. Once a very popular well worked site, now its turned to dust overnight.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:59 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Wish i'd seen this sooner! Lol i've just turned down an offer from Crazy 8's for next season. Planning to stay here! on a high note. I've enjoyed my short time here. Thanks for having me!

Keep me posted when the season is officially over please Buck. As i don't really check the forums anymore now that the season is almost over. I'll be saying goodbye to funkypool as soon as its over. Once a very popular well worked site, now its turned to dust overnight.

my offer is still there i have no issue with you
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:02 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Me or Harry can FB you if needed too Phil.

I know it isn't a joke but part of me wishes it was a late April Fools prank
buckjam
buckjam
21:03 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Im sorry bud. I did post it 1/2hr ago. Tbh as soon as i saw the other team had been formed i knew it was time to call it. I havent the time or inclination to fight for players or survival through another season. Its a shame cause i have enjoyed it and you have been great since coming to us, always reliable and had some great results, so thanks

Dont hang up your cue yet cause if they did change it to 10 a side or something then i might carry on, but i doubt they will.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:04 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Im sorry bud. I did post it 1/2hr ago. Tbh as soon as i saw the other team had been formed i knew it was time to call it. I havent the time or inclination to fight for players or survival through another season. Its a shame cause i have enjoyed it and you have been great since coming to us, always reliable and had some great results, so thanks

Dont hang up your cue yet cause if they did change it to 10 a side or something then i might carry on, but i doubt they will.

buckjam uv done real well for ur team m8 i think the likes of cues could do with someone like you
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:05 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
You could always set your own maximum mate. No one forces anyone to have 16 players. I might max mine too 14 but haven't decided yet.

Or merge FPD's and Cues Brothers and call them: Cue Devil's

Edited at 18:12 Wed 06/04/16 (BST)
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
21:25 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Shame this was one of the good ones.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
22:33 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 (2) vs (4) marksmith
8US: 1-1
9-Ball: 1-1
8UK: 0-2

I played pretty well in the beginning, but then missed a tough 8 in the second frame to let him back in.
9-ball was pretty unfortunate, with 3 different misses on his part ending safe.
8UK he was brilliant with two clearances from very tough positions!
ggs!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:44 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
lolumadbro 1 vs 1 allypunk us8
lolumadbro 0 vs 2 allypunk us9
lolumadbro 2 vs 0 allypunk uk8

Overall 3-3

I maybe could of had 1 of the us9 games but he gave me very few chances tbh so I'll take a draw, quality player and top lad to play against, good games m8 well played.
triple_b
triple_b
22:53 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
good result both

very sad news jamie and klien but you both did a good job
buckjam
buckjam
22:54 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Super League Playoffs
Deadline 8th April

DFE A (8) VS (10) FPD B

allypunk (3) vs (3) lolumadbro
northman (5) vs (1) _silent_phil
asdfghjk (0) v (6) buckjam
norriscole v _psmon_ or im_crap_adam or king8ball

FPD A (5) VS (13) CUES BROTHERS A

triple_b (0) vs (6) horse10000
count_raven (3) vs (3) hippesville
whocares8x8 (2) vs (4) marksmith
crazy_greg vs _takeiteasy_

Bonus points count and its SL format so 2 of 8bus, 9bus and 8buk.

Message your opponents when you can as the deadline is the 8th April

Good luck everyone
Pages: 12122
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Funky Pool Devils - The Dogs Wotsits

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.