Phoenix Revenge: GSC Champions - "A great achievement by ALL, Past, Present & New".

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19293
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:56 Thu 2 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Quality win there mate - he's a very good player - Superb result.
dead_silence
dead_silence
02:57 Thu 2 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
just noticed we played first to 3 not max 3 games
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:57 Thu 2 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Bit of Fun: Scores Updated

http://challonge.com/simplyphoenix

Draw: Round 1 Remaining

h50 vs mich
2pac786 vs friendyboy
joeyy vs _fresh_
legend_pot vs dead_silence

Let's get all of Round One completed asap

Friendly 1. (13 vs 13)

Phoenix Reapers (12) vs (6) FPD's

dead_silence (5) vs (4) silent_phil
mr_tumble vs gawa
legend_pot vs triple_b
rapid_pot vs red4eva
(swp) friendyboy (7) vs (2) blackcabman7
mich vs ferretlady
(swp) andyw1 vs watchinawe
_fresh_ vs ric_flair
_gerardddd_ vs hustler_1987
2pac786 vs klien
joeyy vs whocares8x8
kirk vs crazy_greg
jmx vs quickshot

Format: 3 x 8us, 9us and 8uk ONLY. (No bonus points - not that charitable this time )

Let's get some of these above played

Edited at 00:08 Thu 02/06/16 (BST)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:58 Thu 2 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
just noticed we played first to 3 not max 3 games

Yeah n worries mate: Still - 3-1, 3-1, 2-2 - Nicely done.
dead_silence
dead_silence
02:59 Thu 2 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
how come? doesnt make sense
dead_silence
dead_silence
03:00 Thu 2 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
should be 2-1 2-1 2-1
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
03:03 Thu 2 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
should be 2-1 2-1 2-1

Yeah you're right mate - i'm mixing up the formats from the EuroFunky 2016 lol - sorry
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
03:05 Thu 2 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Actually no it should be - 2-1, 2-1, 1-2 then - he went 2-0 in 8uk

Final Score: 5-4 ?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:27 Thu 2 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Team: After the 6th July my time on here will be drastically reduced, my mother will be having a Major operation and her recovery could take approximately 3-6 months.

The team will still be active, our 3 fantastic Captains (Alex, Kieran & Ryan) will keep Phoenix Reapers alive as will I when I can get online. Obviously my main responsibility will be ensuring my mother's as comfortable as possible and tending to her every need etc.

This operation wasn't expected nor even an option but due to some recent developments my mum, myself and my family have all decided to go for it and hope for the best.

C'mon Pheonix, if this is the teams final season then let's continue to progress as we have throughout our existence and let's go and fight for what we can get.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:35 Thu 2 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  

h50 vs mich
2pac786 vs friendyboy
joeyy vs _fresh_

Friendly 1. (13 vs 13)

mr_tumble vs gawa
legend_pot vs triple_b
rapid_pot vs red4eva
mich vs ferretlady
_fresh_ vs ric_flair
2pac786 vs klien
joeyy vs whocares8x8
kirk vs crazy_greg
jmx vs quickshot

Format: 3 x 8us, 9us and 8uk ONLY. (No bonus points - not that charitable this time )

Let's get some of these above played, the friendly vs FPD's - fell free to swap vs any of our opponents. Enjoy.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
04:03 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Phoenix Reapers (Prev. Phoenix Revenge)

_knightmare_ (Captain)
friendyboy (Co Captain)
_fresh_ (Vice)
legend_pot (Vice)
rapid_pot
joeyy
2pac786
andyw1
mich
dead_silence
_gerardddd_
mr_tumble
jmx
versatile
kirk (sub)
TBA/C

Team: Please welcome a good friend of mine in versatile (Ray) - great to have you back mate and keep up the fine form. A very good player who can match anyone on his day - looking forward to see what he can contribute for this fantastic team in the upcoming season.

Welcome matey.
friendyboy
friendyboy
20:53 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Welcome back Ray :)

Gratz to Ryan for winning the PC, you beauty!!

Result in, 2pac beat me 7-5. Very good games, good luck in the next round man :)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:57 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Very close match mate - Well done to 2pac786 on the win though - great to see these being played - Round 2's shaping up nicely.

You got your revenge though Alex in the EuroFunky 2016
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:59 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Very close match mate - Well done to 2pac786 on the win though - great to see these being played - Round 2's shaping up nicely.

mate can i play my game vs 2pac or do we have to wait till all played ?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:59 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  

joeyy vs _fresh_

Friendly 1. (13 vs 13)

mr_tumble vs gawa
legend_pot vs triple_b
rapid_pot vs red4eva
mich vs ferretlady
_fresh_ vs ric_flair
2pac786 vs klien
joeyy vs whocares8x8
kirk vs crazy_greg
jmx vs quickshot

Let's get some of these above played, the friendly vs FPD's - fell free to swap vs any of our opponents. Enjoy.
mich
mich
02:01 Sat 4 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey guys hope all is well.

As Ash and possibly most of the rest of you know I had a wonderful gift last Sunday which was a handsome baby boy, James. He is so perfect. He has been kept in hospital near a week but come tomorrow he is out and home with me so my time will be reduced.

Now I know I weren't overly active anyway, but I will be when I can from now on, usually evening times (with me having a 3 and 4 year old too) or middle of the day.

I am gonna be on more in the next few weeks but when I am on will be a surprise to me never mind anyone else so arranging games is not gonna be easy for me.

Which brings me to my next point, my game vs ferretlady. Is it possible to have captains (hopefully of both teams) permission to swap myself into any game not yet arranged, and vice versar with ferretlady as it will be tough for me to give a determined time. I coud however add all opponents and play whoever is on?

Let me know after you confer with other captains.

Cheers! x
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:05 Sat 4 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  

mate can i play my game vs 2pac or do we have to wait till all played ?

Go for it mate - play when you can and good luck to you both.
Notice the format increases each round.

Click on the link and the formats are mentioned there.

_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:10 Sat 4 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  

As Ash and possibly most of the rest of you know I had a wonderful gift last Sunday which was a handsome baby boy, James. He is so perfect. He has been kept in hospital near a week but come tomorrow he is out and home with me so my time will be reduced.

Now I know I weren't overly active anyway, but I will be when I can from now on, usually evening times (with me having a 3 and 4 year old too) or middle of the day.

I am gonna be on more in the next few weeks but when I am on will be a surprise to me never mind anyone else so arranging games is not gonna be easy for me.

Which brings me to my next point, my game vs ferretlady. Is it possible to have captains (hopefully of both teams) permission to swap myself into any game not yet arranged, and vice versar with ferretlady as it will be tough for me to give a determined time. I coud however add all opponents and play whoever is on?

Cheers! x

Not a problem with me mate - the friendly fixture vs FPD's is solely that...a friendly. IF you see any of the remaining opponents online then feel free to swap and play the game.

Good luck and awesome news to hear baby going home for his 1st time tomorrow..... delighted to hear such good news mate. Obviously your time will be reduced that's just natural due to your circumstances. Play when you can i'll keep ya posted via FB etc with matches & availability
friendyboy
friendyboy
21:55 Sat 4 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Cheers! x

Massive congratulations mate, huge news! Yeah, you can swap in if you see any of the listed players online as i did with mine :)
legend_pot
legend_pot
00:22 Sun 5 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Congrats mich
Pages: 19293
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Revenge: GSC Champions - "A great achievement by ALL, Past, Present & New".

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.