DFE - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19091
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
18:47 Mon 11 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Whos idea was it to put me in 8uk in FBL? I've no issue with it, i'll play the games i've got to play.

But in future please ask for my preferred game type, as 8uk is my worst. So i'd like to not be playing 8uk in the next fixtures.

Thanks.

Sorry m8. We asked but didn't get replies so I just wing it I based your type on your choice for PC tie breaker sorry man.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
18:49 Mon 11 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Whos idea was it to put me in 8uk in FBL? I've no issue with it, i'll play the games i've got to play.

But in future please ask for my preferred game type, as 8uk is my worst. So i'd like to not be playing 8uk in the next fixtures.

Thanks.

I asked all my players their preferred formats .. Of course some had to end up playing straight, but I made sure they got one of each they liked..

Should have stuck around

No one cares what you do, cup cake.
klien
klien
18:50 Mon 11 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Thanks.

I asked all my players their preferred formats .. Of course some had to end up playing straight, but I made sure they got one of each they liked..

Should have stuck around

Don't worry I'm just playing around, sugar plum
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
19:20 Mon 11 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Thanks.

Should have stuck around

Don't worry I'm just playing around, sugar plum

You can kiss my sugarplum, honey lips.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
19:25 Mon 11 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Thanks.

Should have stuck around

I guess there's a space again now you finally heckled cabby out
klien
klien
19:29 Mon 11 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Thanks.

Should have stuck around

I guess there's a space again now you finally heckled cabby out

Damn, you caught me.. I realllly reeeaallly want Phil back ..

Nah, I've said all I had to to cabbie through pm's... if he wants to make them public thats his choice.. All I can say is those messages he decided to post make me look worse than I am.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:19 Mon 11 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Sub:

FBL 8uk
Buckjam vs blackcabman
Is now
Buckjam vs justadream

Reason: blackcabman7 has left.

Not done until Keith returns and clarifies he isn't Shadows

Need to pick another player, Sorry.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
20:24 Mon 11 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Sub:

FBL 8uk
Buckjam vs blackcabman
Is now
Buckjam vs justadream

Reason: blackcabman7 has left.

Not done until Keith returns and clarifies he isn't Shadows

Need to pick another player, Sorry.

Lol he's not shadows
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
20:25 Mon 11 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Also wrong thread
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:29 Mon 11 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Are you sure? i'm not convinced due to his post on Players Champ, I showed it Keith who said justadream is banned for now so i have to follow that and not let justadream play. If Keith returns and turns out it is false then i'll take responsibility but until then if Keith has Banned justadream then i can't let him play.

He didn't help himself with that post however as why post to blow your cover.

Apologies but following instructions
klien
klien
20:29 Mon 11 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Are you sure? i'm not convinced due to his post on Players Champ, I showed it Keith who said justadream is banned for now so i have to follow that and not let justadream play. If Keith returns and turns out it is false then i'll take responsibility but until then if Keith has Banned justadream then i can't let him play.

He didn't help himself with that post however as why post to blow your cover.

Apologies but following instructions

But you've just allowed me to put justadream in 2 matches in the FBL at the start.. what do i do with those two games?
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
20:31 Mon 11 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
justadream is blueberry or so I thought from some of the things he's said to me.. Don't think it's shadows at all.
klien
klien
20:33 Mon 11 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
justadream is blueberry or so I thought from some of the things he's said to me.. Don't think it's shadows at all.

I know he's blueberry, but dgen and keith are investigating, I thought he had been cleared hence why i selected him... but apparently its not been cleared yet.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:37 Mon 11 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll allow free sub for justadream and i won't remove him from the team as never noticed.

it's nice to see Blue back and sorry he got caught in the crossfire but i genuinely thought he was shadows with that post and wouldn't be the first time shadows tried to enter under the net.

Keith banned justadream for now so until the 19th i can't allow him to play, If Keith clarifies beforehand then i'll apologise but i have to follow instructions.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:53 Mon 11 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
re_rack_jack vs dark_chocco

2-5 him 8uk

I hardly ever complain.. but felt robbed alittle.. Very first game i go to try to shoot wont let me and randoms and hits 8 ball right in for a foul when a easy clear sat there.. but he won played good and was some good shooting from both of us .. I just couldnt come ahead here , sorry
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:01 Mon 11 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Unlucky mate, Blame Harry, He predicted you to lose 5-2

Just how it goes at times but still respectable score, Well done
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:05 Mon 11 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll message kirk and black_shadow on Wednesday, Playing Sarah at 10 on Snooker and tomorrow i won't be playing funky so from Wednesday it is
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:23 Mon 11 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It's obvious he's not shadows just by looking at his stats.

He pm'ed me a couple of times chatting a load of bull, yano like you do when your off your t1ts, and I never clicked who it was, and now I've seen people have said it's blueberry I thought how did I not realise!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:29 Mon 11 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah i know mate but have to follow procedure like a normal runner would. Keith trusts me so if Keith banned him (as i thought it was shadows at first but Keith can check things whether he did or not isn't my concern), seems like an honest mistake but until Keith posts i have to act as he would want me to and that means he couldn't play any games until things are sorted.

Would check myself if i could but i can't so i have to wait for Keith.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:31 Mon 11 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Im not DFE quality anymore ...
Pages: 19091
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.