Uprising XVI - FCL, FBL, Killer, SL & SL Shield Champions - but no need to brag about it!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
dv8
dv8
12:58 Sun 15 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
those 2 at the end could mean the difference mate well done.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:49 Sun 15 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Snooker League Status

Normally don't post about Snooker much on Pool but this is too important not to, even more important than a Maximum and thats huge.

mightypot000 has asked recently about the state of the FSL (Funky Snooker League) and it still hasn't changed but i said if i can get close to 50 people then i would restart the Snooker League again with the Original Rules.

On my friends list i saw 20-30 who may be interested on principle alone but even that isn't enough unless i do an ultra short format.

If you would play in the FSL please go over to Snooker and sign the petition. If not then please don't post as want an accurate number if possible.

http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/10380/interested-in-clans

Just want to see if it is worth bringing it back from the Ashes.

Cheers and Thanks for Reading
dv8
dv8
16:35 Sun 15 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
me vs trats

8us 2-0
9us 2-0
8uk 1-1

overall 5-1 to myself.

didnt play too badly was just able to capitalize on his mistakes. ggs mate

up the goats
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
16:43 Sun 15 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Woooop.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:44 Sun 15 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
animal
faust
faust
17:23 Sun 15 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SUPER LEAGUE X GRAND FINAL

Uprising Strawberry Goats (12) v (7) Dragon Flame Eminence B

dv8 (5) v (1) __start__
thegame26 v re_rack_jack
zantetsukenz (2) v (4) dvz
dark_chocco (5) v (2) w_hoolahan

Deadline: 22/05/16
faust
faust
17:23 Sun 15 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Grand Slam Final

Uprising (1) v (1) Phoenix Nights

FCL
dv8 v legend_pot
cgibson92 v _fresh_
SL
corsair v joeyy
r1p0m4n_v2 v _gerardddd_
8US
miss_harriet v friendyboy
9US
fran_ v 2pac786
8UK
dark_chocco (1) v (1) andyw1
Straight
clifton188 v rapid_pot

Deadline: 22/05/2016
faust
faust
17:24 Sun 15 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
me vs trats

8us 2-0
9us 2-0
8uk 1-1

overall 5-1 to myself.

didnt play too badly was just able to capitalize on his mistakes. ggs mate

up the goats

By Satan's fiery testes - that's some result against a class act in trats!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:17 Mon 16 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
_gerardddd_ (6) vs (6) r1p0m4n
(He wins by virtue of a GB in 9 ball)

8us - (2) vs (2) Both played well and he was very fortunate to leave my ball hanging off the middle pocket when he put his last black in to go in level
9us - (3) vs (1) Nothing you can do when he clears off the white going in off my break and then hits a GB, again both played well.. He just got that extra fortune i guess
8uk - (1) vs (3) I was very unfortunate when my ball hit the railing and cannoned his one into the pocket when i had a chance of a run out, apart from that nothing more to say

both played well, very good games, just that slight piece of luck that separated both of us! well done lad and good luck!
faust
faust
18:09 Mon 16 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
_gerardddd_ (6) vs (6) r1p0m4n
(He wins by virtue of a GB in 9 ball)

8us - (2) vs (2) Both played well and he was very fortunate to leave my ball hanging off the middle pocket when he put his last black in to go in level
9us - (3) vs (1) Nothing you can do when he clears off the white going in off my break and then hits a GB, again both played well.. He just got that extra fortune i guess
8uk - (1) vs (3) I was very unfortunate when my ball hit the railing and cannoned his one into the pocket when i had a chance of a run out, apart from that nothing more to say

both played well, very good games, just that slight piece of luck that separated both of us! well done lad and good luck!

Ne'ermind mate. You can avenge yourself in the killer final!
faust
faust
18:10 Mon 16 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Grand Slam Final

Uprising (1) v (3) Phoenix Nights

FCL
dv8 v legend_pot
cgibson92 v _fresh_
SL
corsair v joeyy
r1p0m4n_v2 (0) v (2) _gerardddd_
8US
miss_harriet v friendyboy
9US
fran_ v 2pac786
8UK
dark_chocco (1) v (1) andyw1
Straight
clifton188 v rapid_pot

Deadline: 22/05/2016
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:26 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Can anyone get corsair online please - he'd arranged with joeyy for 7pm tonight. Thanks
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
22:29 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
"Probably going to be tomorrow, rather than Thursday. I'm away at a hotel Friday and Saturday. If there is wifi, I might be abl to get on for the Killer cup on Friday, but am busy otherwise. Sunday I have County, and won't be back til late. So, it's tomorrow or you have to make a sub. "

Just posted that on the Phoenix page guys. I sent a message last week. 6/7 days later (he was probably busy, though online) he responds, but unless he can make it tomorrow, they need to make a sub, considering I've been/will be available for the past 8/9 days.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:18 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Can anyone get corsair online please - he'd arranged with joeyy for 7pm tonight. Thanks

No, I suggested 7pm on Tuesday. He didn't get back to me.

I see that I have just missed joeyy. I will check in sporadically for the rest of the night to see if he has returned and can play.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:53 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
"Probably going to be tomorrow, rather than Thursday. I'm away at a hotel Friday and Saturday. If there is wifi, I might be abl to get on for the Killer cup on Friday, but am busy otherwise. Sunday I have County, and won't be back til late. So, it's tomorrow or you have to make a sub. "

Just posted that on the Phoenix page guys. I sent a message last week. 6/7 days later (he was probably busy, though online) he responds, but unless he can make it tomorrow, they need to make a sub, considering I've been/will be available for the past 8/9 days.

friendyboy's been available and online nearly every evening - me and him have played some frames so - not sure where you get 'hes been unavailable' from? You haven't been available every day yourself. LOL

I've messaged him asking if he can play you tomorrow instead - fingers crossed he can - or we'll require a sub.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:54 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  

I see that I have just missed joeyy. I will check in sporadically for the rest of the night to see if he has returned and can play.

I've seen a reply to you but granted it appears that was only sent today so you weren't offline at the time so wouldn't have seen it. I'll see what I can do, we still have until Sunday.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:07 Wed 18 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  

I've seen a reply to you but granted it appears that was only sent today so you weren't offline at the time so wouldn't have seen it. I'll see what I can do, we still have until Sunday.

Yeah, the reply was sent earlier today so have only just seen it tonight. No problem
dark_chocco
dark_chocco
01:16 Wed 18 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Let the party begin!!
thegame26
thegame26
01:23 Wed 18 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
thegame26 (6) v (1) re_rack_jack

8us: 2-0

9us: 3-0 (runout me)

8uk: 1-1

Pretty harsh on Jack he didn't do much wrong i was pretty clinical in the us games he could have had one but bit or pressure i think for him on 2nd last ball , i ran from my break in 9
8uk he could have had both tbf but couldnt get angle to keep white from sinking

Ggs buddy all the best

UP THE GOATS
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
01:24 Wed 18 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
congrats guys well deserved.
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising XVI - FCL, FBL, Killer, SL & SL Shield Champions - but no need to brag about it!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.