Uprising XVI - FCL, FBL, Killer, SL & SL Shield Champions - but no need to brag about it!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 17879
immortal
immortal
05:06 Tue 11 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Tues 7/8 is when Nath will be on so will be playing him then, if you need to make the sub might as well do it now
immortal
immortal
23:14 Tue 11 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
ritcho v nath
is now
immortal v nath
immortal
immortal
03:18 Wed 12 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Played this earlier but had stuff to do after wards so jumped off.

Finished 5 - 1 to Nath.

He was not missing in 8US and nothing i could do there was a miss and you lose type of game. 9US he could have taken it 2 - 0 after a miss but i think i could have taken the other if i did not miss anyway so was even. I had horrid luck in 8UK last frame which could have tied up the fixture. Potted a double bank shot on the black only for the white to roll in as well.

Nath played great though and my issue with power let me down two or three times especially in the first 8UK game as Nath missed a run out and i had a great chance to clear only to get to much power on a back spin and the white went in middle bag

Good games mate
horse10000
horse10000
04:20 Wed 12 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Super League Season XI

Quarter Finals

Uprising Ultras v Black Scorpions B
Dragon Flame Eminence B v Funky Pool Devils B
Funky Pool Devils A v Phoenix Reapers B
Dragon Flame Eminence A v Phoenix Reapers A

Can i have team lists asap for the above games.
horse10000
horse10000
00:37 Sat 15 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Super League Season XI

Apologies for the delay in releasing these i have been away for the last few days.

Play Off Quarter Finals can be found here...

http://funkypoolclanleagues.weebly.com/super-league-play-offs1.html

Fixture deadline is Midnight UK on 23rd October 2016
_huts24_
_huts24_
18:02 Mon 17 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL :

Zante offline 5 days
dark_chocco offline 7 days
the_game26 2 days offline
miss_harriet 12 hours .

Can we please have active players due to deadline being 23rd Oct. Thanks guys
thegame26
thegame26
00:06 Tue 18 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL :

Zante offline 5 days
miss_harriet 12 hours .

Active ?

LOL

tonyc455 offline 4 days can i have an active player ???
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:02 Tue 18 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think huts checks his own teams activity, miss_harriet offline 12 hours tho hahaha, not acceptable when there's only a week deadline lol...
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
01:16 Tue 18 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Just sent Veyron a message, he's not sent me anything so I can't imagine there's much effort even against Inactive opponents.
faust
faust
14:23 Tue 18 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL

Uprising Ultras v Black Scorpions B

zantetsukenz v veyron
miss_harriet v dwaz61
thegame26 v tonyc455
dark_chocco v thepoolgod

Fixture deadline is Midnight UK on 23rd October 2016
horse10000
horse10000
19:28 Tue 18 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Killer Fixtures - Set 2

Posted Image

They all have set dates and times, all captains have the opportunity to speak to all other captains and agree different dates and times for the games to take place. The deadline for any changes is Friday 14th October at midnight uk time.

If you agree a different time, both captains must message me with an agreement of the new date and time and i will update the fixture sheet in line with this information.

After the 14th October all dates and times will be fixed and games must be played on those dates there will be no further movement of dates or times.

Games will be in standard killer format with a maximum of 5 players per clan allowed to play.

The clan who wins the killer will receive 3 points for their team. You must post the players who finish in the top 3 positions as this will determine the goal difference if teams end up level on points. Player who finishes 1st = 3 points, 2nd = 2 points and 3rd = 1 point.

Bump need players on tonight for this.

I can't manage, hopefully we get a full team!!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:58 Tue 18 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Killer Fixtures - Set 2

Posted Image

They all have set dates and times, all captains have the opportunity to speak to all other captains and agree different dates and times for the games to take place. The deadline for any changes is Friday 14th October at midnight uk time.

If you agree a different time, both captains must message me with an agreement of the new date and time and i will update the fixture sheet in line with this information.

After the 14th October all dates and times will be fixed and games must be played on those dates there will be no further movement of dates or times.

Games will be in standard killer format with a maximum of 5 players per clan allowed to play.

The clan who wins the killer will receive 3 points for their team. You must post the players who finish in the top 3 positions as this will determine the goal difference if teams end up level on points. Player who finishes 1st = 3 points, 2nd = 2 points and 3rd = 1 point.

Bump need players on tonight for this.

I can't manage, hopefully we get a full team!!!

bump!

we have 3 on atm, from my friends list (could be more) i see no Uprising online. Is anyone coming on to play? we're prepared to wait for a bit if you have someone as better than a default.

Tanks
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
22:58 Tue 18 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Uprising no killer players on i see of ?? You guys showing up??
horse10000
horse10000
23:00 Tue 18 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry have tried chasing, i have to go out and pick up son.

Happy to play all of DFE by myself at about 8.45 if you want!!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:08 Tue 18 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
no probs, if no one comes on by 8:20 then i'm off mate as got someone i haven't spoke to in 5 years wants to play tanks and catch up as blew him off to do Killer

However Fuunky has suggested we arrange another night as we don't want this defaulted but unfortunately have other plans as above.

Anythings better than a default and Jack agrees so if you agree, i know its bending the rules but we want a fair contest. And i'll mail Stu on the day.

Thanks
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
23:10 Tue 18 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Maybe even tomorrow if they can get the players
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:11 Tue 18 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
All four who showed up (me, dvz, funky and jack) agreed on the above post, Dvz can't do Friday or Saturday though so we should work around that.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:12 Tue 18 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Maybe even tomorrow if they can get the players

Whatever
horse10000
horse10000
23:31 Tue 18 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
That is me back, sorry DFE.

I cant do tomorrow night but should manage Thursday.

Hopefully faust will sort something but if not you will fully deserve a 6-0 win as would be your right to claim
thegame26
thegame26
00:26 Wed 19 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL :

Zante offline 5 days
miss_harriet 12 hours .

Active ?

LOL

tonyc455 offline 4 days can i have an active player ???

Now deactivated
Pages: 17879
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising XVI - FCL, FBL, Killer, SL & SL Shield Champions - but no need to brag about it!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.