Phoenix Reapers: "Masters of our own Destiny!" (Defending: GSC Champions)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 17475
faust
faust
18:44 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Correct he has been inactive and he messaged me yesterday saying he'll get his matches played asap. The fact he's made more of an effort to actually log on and show he's available is a lot more than watching someone count the days go by who has been inactive 8/9 days prior to the fixtures being released. (currently offline 16 days into a 7 day old Fixture)

Regardless whether you can contact him via your walkie talkie or whatever means is simply irrelevant. Fresh hopefully will be a little more active and I hope the same applies to his opponent corsair.

Both players have been offline everyday except one since fixture release. Both players have sent one message each. That is the entirety of that situation.

cgibson92 has played more games for Uprising than any single player has ever played for Phoenix Nights/Dim Reapers or whatever else you've been called. 143 matches before this season. His record speaks for itself, and he will continue his fine record of match completion.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
18:46 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I demand the QUEEN! but rapid_pot will do. I'm online now if you're available =)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:49 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Good I hope so...let's just hope he can remember how to input his log in details ASAP too. (10 days offline) You'd think someone with such a vast experience within Clans...he'd at least try to message his opponents by now.

Rapid_pot is very reliable and always gets his fixtures played too...I don't need to count his days or matches played to support my statement.
_huts24_
_huts24_
18:49 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
My opponent skiller10 has been offline 3 days and no messages from him . I will await reply lol
faust
faust
18:51 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Good I hope so...let's just hope he can remember how to input his log details ASAP too. You'd think someone with such a vast experience within Clans...he'd at least try to message his opponents by now.

Rapid_pot is very reliable and always gets his fixtures played too...I don't need to count his days or matches played to support my statement.

No....because you can't!!! lol
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:51 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't waste my time huts...3 days...get over it. If he remains inactive then we'll address that issue when we deem it appropriate

Thanks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:58 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Lmfao mr_tumble offline 2 days ffs sorry for having a life and working il quit my job hey faust and dedicate my life to playing online pool do us a favour I'm asking you politely starts with f ends in f thanks
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
18:59 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll have 12 inch meatball marinara with salad and southwest sauce
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
19:00 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Lmfao mr_tumble offline 2 days ffs sorry for having a life and working il quit my job hey faust and dedicate my life to playing online pool do us a favour I'm asking you politely starts with f ends in f thanks

Fluff ?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:07 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

He was joking mate, Taking mickey out of Ash as Ash addressed Corsair and Gibson's inactivity so he just posted a list and Phoenix activity out of spite or whatever.

He wasn't being serious, more of a mockery to your Captain than aimed at anyone in-particular
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:07 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Fluff ?

Exactly Derek I havnt swore in ages
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:09 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

He was joking mate, Taking mickey out of Ash as Ash addressed Corsair and Gibson's inactivity so he just posted a list and Phoenix activity out of spite or whatever.

He wasn't being serious, more of a mockery to your Captain than aimed at anyone in-particular

Scouse humour mate with sarcasm
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:11 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ah ok, sounded like a serious post, i take it back then
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
19:24 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
rapid vs noob

8US 2-0 (run out for rapid)
9US 1-1
8UK 2-0 (run out for rapid)

total 7-1

ggs mate! First 8US he let me in, I made a really good clearance. Second one I ran the rack when it really didn't look on, got the nudges just right though. 9US he handed me the first scratching the cue ball leaving a 2-9 combo. Second I handed it to him after missing a routine snooker. 8UK he had to go for the runout in the first one, missed a simple pot which is very unlike him and I cleared, then I made a good runout in the second one. cheers for getting them done and gl in your others!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:25 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Smashing result mate 2 Runouts... Sublime.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:29 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL Fix Set 2: Phoenix Reapers
Deadline: 15/09/2016 >>>> 11/09/2016
Subs Permitted: 04/09/2016

Phoenix Reapers A

Phoenix Reapers A vs Strawberry Goats
_fresh_ vs turtle1560
joeyy vs apples_back
legend_pot vs cgibson92
2pac786 vs ritcho

Phoenix Reapers (1) vs (6) Uprising Ultras
rapid_pot vs miss_harriet
legend_pot vs dv8
moore6cc (1) vs (6) dark_chocco
_fresh_ vs corsair

Phoenix Reapers A (9) vs (6) DFE A
moore6cc (2) vs (5) dvz
joeyy vs __start__
legend_pot vs lolumadbro
rapid_pot (7) vs (1) i_am_noob

Phoenix Reapers A (7) vs (5) Black Scorpions B
_fresh_ vs veyron
2pac786 (4) vs (2) tonyc455
_knightmare_ vs thepoolgod (s) (After 10pm)
versatile (3) vs (3) drewdt3
--------------------------------------------------------------------
(Format: 2 x 8us, 9us and 8uk) (Bonus points available for Events - Golden Breaks or Runouts ONLY)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:30 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL Fix Set 2: Phoenix Reapers
Deadline: 15/09/2016 >>>> 11/09/2016
Subs Permitted: 04/09/2016

Phoenix Reapers B

Phoenix Reapers B (2) vs (4) FPD's A
dead_silence (2) vs (4) crazy_greg
skiller10 vs whocares8x8
andyw1 vs klien
friendyboy vs scottyjr

Phoenix Reapers B (4) vs (2) Black Scorpions A

letsgochamp (4) vs (2) the__priest
skiller10 vs _huts24_
friendyboy vs bigcjl2
(s) dead_silence vs slimeball

Phoenix Reapers B (2) vs (6) Strawberry Goats
andyw1 vs cgibson92
_egley_ (2) vs (6) turtle1560
mr_tumble vs horse10000
dead_silence vs apples_back

Phoenix Reapers B (3) vs (4) Uprising Ultras
_egley_ (3) vs (4) dark_chocco
dead_silence vs dv8 (Saturday)
friendyboy vs _niall_
andyw1 vs zantetsukenz

Phoenix Reapers B (7) vs (5) DFE A
letsgochamp (3) vs (3) _epicshot_
dead_silence (4) vs (2) __start__
(s) andyw1vs dvz
mr_tumble vs allypunk

--------------------------------------------------------------------
(Format: 2 x 8us, 9us and 8uk) (Bonus points available for Events - Golden Breaks or Runouts ONLY)
buckjam
buckjam
20:01 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Regardless whether you can contact him via your walkie talkie or whatever means is simply irrelevant. Fresh hopefully will be a little more active and I hope the same applies to his opponent corsair.

Do they still make wakie talkie's?
kris
kris
20:35 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ash, you do have a gd squad and all that. but its no good to have players who, while being one of the best, show very little interest in the game as a whole.

to name the few- fresh, legend_pot and joeyy

it causes inconveniences to not only you, but to other 4 clans aswell. knightmare to arrange games etc....

not that fair on others, dont you think?

i personally get along very well with above mentioned gents, but really, if you are too busy or just not bothered, then why to bother?

oh yeah, sry, i forgot-you are still dreaming of winning it all lol
kris
kris
20:45 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
and theres my issue with you- you ask to patch things, it lasts a bit. but you dont change. season in season out, same issues, same excuses, same wiggling about to justify your actions.

you think that you are the smartest one around here. Your biggest mistake.

theres a reason why i didnt join your clan few days after you asked me to sort things out and be friendly.
-wayy too obvious

pathetic, actually, my good old friend -as fatmikee would put it.
Pages: 17475
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Reapers: "Masters of our own Destiny!" (Defending: GSC Champions)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.