DFE IV - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 17172
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
01:00 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I told him it would be horrible but it works, you big girls.
immortal
immortal
01:01 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I told him it would be horrible but it works, you big girls.

Horrible is a nice word for it! Never worked for me just left a disgusting taste in my gob for an hour
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:04 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Warm Salty water, rinse mouth and affected area. Tackles the sensitivity straight away.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:08 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Warm Salty water, rinse mouth and affected area. Tackles the sensitivity straight away.

Yep thats what Dee said too, Nice idea about whiskey Jamie but rarely drink and usually for colds

Most days its ok but if i eat something sweet it can start then i feel it all night (took until dinner today for it to go down) so no more Midget Gems for me. Drinks usually drink on left side of mouth as its on my top right. Once it starts it is a pain to get rid of and woke up 3-4 times last night and when woke up at 7:30 i felt like a zombie but with the pain i couldn't go back asleep.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
01:08 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

I said that too, but the way you said 'warm...salty....water... tackles the sensitivity...'.. was really hot
immortal
immortal
01:12 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh my DeeDee

Yeah James that is what i get as well, i tend not to sleep with toothache until it is calmed right down but i get bad migraines as well if it don't go away I get migraines enough as it is for god sake haha
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
01:25 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Bottle of whiskey does the trick dgen. No pain for at least 24 hrs. Maybe a bit of a headache instead tomorrow but a good swap i think

P.S absolutely do not listen to Jamie

Excuse me. Your suggestion was clove oil which may work but tastes like 3 day old socks. My idea almost always sorts out toothache and with a dash of coke and some ice tastes fantastic.

Yes, you give good point, but we're talking to James.. he gets "tanked" enough!!

LOL@tanked hahaha
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:28 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
i got "wrecked" this morning too
buckjam
buckjam
01:33 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

We were talking about toothache. Nothing warm and salty for me thanks
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
02:03 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
_epicshot_ vs rapid_pot

All i can say is it was fun games! And he is a good guy! but i got beat felt i was there the whole time though..

9-4 to rapid_pot ggs mate wp

And i had a runout
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:05 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
ul mate, not much you can do, on his day Adam can beat anyone

vixen_xox
vixen_xox
02:06 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Very UL jack, I did threaten to kneecap him if he won but there's only so much I can do.

Well done
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:37 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Unlucky Jack hes a top player.

I'm not sure whats happening with my games at the moment, legend messaged me yesterday, I replied, hes been online since but didn't message back, never any issues playing him tho anyway.

I haven't spoke to harriet yet but shouldn't be any issues with that game either.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
03:17 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ul bud. Nice run out though kept it close to the end
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
03:52 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well kept it close til uk. Whatever lol good show m8
watchinawe
watchinawe
05:26 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Miserable day today for me (Weathers nice), but had bad sleep due to toothache (lasted most of the morning) and been severely bored for past 2-3 hours, i had the time to do some coding today but when you're bored the last thing you want to do is grind coding so just trying to relax.

Talked to Jamie about Tanks (Good to speak to someone who is into it, bit like Janmb too) helped somewhat and did some Snook Practice.

Hopefully more motivated tonight

Corsodyl mouthwash. Works for me every time
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:19 Wed 24 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Feel better last night, woke up at 6:30 then went back to bed and woke up at 9
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:45 Thu 25 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
_knightmare_ said:
dgeneratio vs friendyboy - (no contest really)

^ No wonder he gets into arguments with secret digs like this, I haven't done anything to him recently. In fact the last time i argued with him on Phoenix was over the default on the 14th which was justified at the time. and 8 days overall was the nick argument which i felt was justified as was about sites future so can't remember last time i argued with him properly so why he starts on me i have no idea

Give him credit for breaking the silence though and didn't edit his post after 5 mins as usual (yes this is a secret dig, eye for an eye ). Knew he posted to get a reaction as that is what "secret digs" are for, normally ignore it but he was questioning my ability on the table by putting "(no contest really)", I don't question his ability on the table, i don't moan how little he plays in his team, i don't moan about his personal life as others would so i don't get it really.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
14:20 Thu 25 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
_knightmare_ said:
dgeneratio vs friendyboy - (no contest really)

^ No wonder he gets into arguments with secret digs like this, I haven't done anything to him recently. In fact the last time i argued with him on Phoenix was over the default on the 14th which was justified at the time. and 8 days overall was the nick argument which i felt was justified as was about sites future so can't remember last time i argued with him properly so why he starts on me i have no idea

Give him credit for breaking the silence though and didn't edit his post after 5 mins as usual (yes this is a secret dig, eye for an eye ). Knew he posted to get a reaction as that is what "secret digs" are for, normally ignore it but he was questioning my ability on the table by putting "(no contest really)", I don't question his ability on the table, i don't moan how little he plays in his team, i don't moan about his personal life as others would so i don't get it really.

Don't give me that crap, you are as bad if not worse than anyone on here for making/passing sly digs at my expense. You think that with every one you make your own popularity stakes/kudos will increase and everyone will respect and appreciate you more. Cut the nonsense.
'I don't question his ability on the table, i don't moan about his personal life'

I make one comment which could be interpreted in both players favour, you cry. If you can't take it...don't give it!!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:36 Thu 25 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I make one comment which could be interpreted in both players favour, you cry.

^ that's where you're wrong, you put friendy who is arguably your best friend on here and in Phoenix and put "no contest". If you meant an even way you wouldn't put "No Contest", You knew what you was doing.

Yup i had a little giggle at Jamie's post recently but doesn't mean i'm arguing or making digs.if anything its more Craig i've been mocking recently.
Pages: 17172
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE IV - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.