DFE IV - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18485
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:15 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
unlucky mate but still a decent score against her
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:21 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll repost fixtures tomorrow, done twice today, it isn't bad without tags but i don't want to keep pestering opponents, On the other hand, tags are there this week to pester people to play and can't be bothered to remove from GSC.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:42 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
lolumadbro 8-7 letsgochamp

Good games m8.

Leave me as a sub after these games guys, not happy with how I'm playing, consistency is a killer for me.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:47 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
no worries mate, this is the last set for all leagues i believe, Just GSC Final and Killer to go.
the__priest
the__priest
23:48 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
will be onto play __start__ at 7-15pm tomorrow evening
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
00:36 Tue 6 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

As you know, trats' times are 5-7. We will consider this time to be intentionally out of his time frame and to be no effort by you. Thanks.
the__priest
the__priest
00:39 Tue 6 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

As you know, trats' times are 5-7. We will consider this time to be intentionally out of his time frame and to be no effort by you. Thanks.

no probs,,,,,, I will be with my mother
its a time ive offered regardless of what you. consider effort or not

its a statement saying I will be online
what you choose to do, is your choice
_huts24_
_huts24_
00:44 Tue 6 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

trats times are 5-8 he told me
the__priest
the__priest
00:44 Tue 6 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
no need to state that Lee
ive got same message

there just acting it as ever
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:56 Tue 6 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
ive got same message

their means more than one Cwaig, Only Noob as posted so it is "He is just acting it as ever" unless you meant Trats too?

Every time you both play, you both play mind games against each other, at times two peas in a pod. While i wouldn't mind the clan game being played, it amuses me to see the mind games and it is great entertainment
the__priest
the__priest
00:58 Tue 6 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
ive got same message

their means more than one Cwaig, Only Noob as posted so it is "He is just acting it as ever" unless you meant Trats too?

Every time you both play, you both play mind games against each other, at times two peas in a pod. While i wouldn't mind the clan game being played, it amuses me to see the mind games and it is great entertainment

forest you got a simple message
why the drama

don't link me in again im bored
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:02 Tue 6 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
ive got same message

forest you got a simple message
why the drama

don't link me in again im bored

i don't support Nottingham Forest, you're confused, go and have some Tubby Custard'

and will link if i like, as i told Ash the other day, you aren't my parent
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:13 Tue 6 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Your poems are getting a bit boring now Craig, funny how trats never has any issues arranging with anyone else.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
01:51 Tue 6 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
If he said he can make 8 then good.
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
02:28 Tue 6 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Once again staff are being landed with lots of complaints and wasting time dealing with clan-related arguments and bickering.

So that it is clear to all - unless a funkypool site rule is broken, no action will be taken.

HOWEVER if the small number of users who persist in this behaviour do not stop, we shall consider it wasting staff time and move to taking preventative action.

So, to whom it may concern - grow up, be polite, and enjoy the site like everyone else. Please take into account that constant bickering and name calling. The site has a reduced numbers so the adults who remain on the site don't or shouldn't need remaining of the rules.

We will mute or revoke rights with no warning.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:41 Tue 6 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I have asked huts to contact me offline with anything clan related in future - that will remain the case - i have had it up to here with the unnecessary and pathetic posts slandering myself or my team and the way we operate.

And you didn't? moaning about other clans fielding inactive players (and us with Aled even though it was 6 days and any activity before fixture release doesn't count), It isn't one rule for you and another for everything else.

Stop moaning about it and i won't need to post, done it twice today.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:59 Tue 6 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
lolumadbro 2 vs 0 tonyc455

Less said about them the better, good games m8 unlucky.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
04:53 Tue 6 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice wins lol bro.
klien
klien
17:44 Tue 6 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
vixen_xox vs centrelsteel
is now
vixen_xox vs _stellafella

Tom is muted, but will be up to play at any time and is online quite a lot. Ive made him aware and he will accept any invite that is thrown his way by vixen.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:51 Tue 6 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers mate
Pages: 18485
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE IV - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.