The Funky Pool Devils - Buckys Legacy

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13940
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
20:32 Thu 15 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll probably be playing the PC final this weekend!
triple_b
triple_b
23:46 Thu 15 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
best of luck seb
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:31 Mon 19 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Player's Championship Final
whocares8x8 (16) vs (6) horse10000
8US: 8-2
8UK: 5-2
9-Ball: 3-2
buckjam
buckjam
02:08 Mon 19 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Awesome result Seb. Best on here for as long as i have been here and champion 2 out of the last 3 seasons. No one better imo Congrats
triple_b
triple_b
00:12 Tue 20 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
congrats seb
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:27 Tue 20 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
well done sebby
klien
klien
01:43 Tue 20 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
gratz seb.. agree with bucky, throughout my time here you have been consistently one of the best.

Nobody better.
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
14:48 Sun 25 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
merry xmas to all the devil players have a nice time and happy new year
horse10000
horse10000
22:18 Tue 3 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Deadline for any outstanding games from last season is 8th January, if games are unplayed by then please send default information by the 10th January.
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
00:08 Sat 7 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
yous all still drunk on here nobody's been on for ages
horse10000
horse10000
23:58 Thu 12 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
No games played and no default information sent so no points to anyone so all current scores stand.

Congratulations to Funky Pool Devils on winning the Super League Final

and also adding the Grand Slam Plate into the trophy cabinet
horse10000
horse10000
00:00 Fri 13 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Next Season

Not sure how many clans we have and not really sure if we have the activity levels to even run a league.

I am going to run one league only in the FCL format.

Teams must have a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 8 active players. If players have been unreliable in previous seasons or i know they are poor at getting games done and there are a few in the same team i will be advising and may prevent clans entering as it is not fair on those who wish to play.

For clans with full teams they can split into two teams.

After i know total number of teams i can look into start dates etc.

Can all teams who wish to enter the clan league please send team lists to me offline by midnight uk on Wednesday 18th January.

If this is successful the plan would be to run quick format leagues in the various formats but never altogether so FCL for one season, FBL for one season etc

This will hopefully mean players are encouraged to be more active if they wish to play in the clan league.

Any questions or suggestions to improve anything on the above please either post or message me offline.

Thanks
buckjam
buckjam
17:28 Fri 13 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well done Devils on what looks like being the end of the clan era. We just won our first major trophy in the Super League and also the Plate Final Cup so we ended on a real high.

Well done indeed to Klien who did really well as Captain for the final season. Awesome job buddy.

Personally i would like to thanks Seb (whocares4x4) for sticking with us since we started and winning 2 Individual trophys. The best on here by some distance.Also annoneeemouse who helped me a lot at the start.

To all of you who have played in the Funky Snooker Devils i say a warm and fond thank you for all your hard work and commitment.

I will hang about until the shutters come down on this once great site. Take care all
buckjam
buckjam
17:28 Fri 13 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 17:50 Fri 13/01/17 (GMT)
klien
klien
02:37 Sat 14 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah sucks to say it but this is probably the end for clans...

A massive thank you to those of you that stuck around to get the games done, we definitely deserved to win one major league trophy before the end. Credit to every single player that stuck with us.

Massive thank you to Bucky who took me in when nobody else would and put up with my many mood swings. We made it in the end and we won something!

HUGE thanks to Seb who stuck with FPD throughout despite offers from the best clans pretty much every other week. This is made bigger by the fact he is arguably hands down the best all round player on this site.

I'll keep an eye on what happens, but im pretty busy IRL at the moment, so won't be running a team for whatever Keith has planned, but I am open to potentially playing should enough teams be made.

Thanks for the times guys!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:18 Sat 14 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well done guys, I pushed Keith to put a deadline on and glad he did as had to be solved one way or the other.

Well done as well for making FPD into what it is today, It started as an Underdog team (like Uprising) but while Uprising dominated, you rose in strength as well while maintaining your sign anyone policy and you ended with a title so proved how strong you became.

Well done to Seb as well for staying but knew he would as he likes to help smaller clans since he had success in D&C and SS and i admire him for that.

Lastly two of my bogey players were here in Seb (as we all knew but learned from him and dest who were mentors to me) and lately was buckjam who i didn't notice at first but improve into a good player past two seasons and beating me in the World Tour a few times as well.

Take it easy guys
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
18:50 Sun 15 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
well done lad well deseved win from a team that came from no where well done to klien and buckjam for stick it out dispite our we tiff we had hope to see 2 off you next season if there is one well done lads and the team
buckjam
buckjam
19:33 Sun 15 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
well done lad well deseved win from a team that came from no where well done to klien and buckjam for stick it out dispite our we tiff we had hope to see 2 off you next season if there is one well done lads and the team

Thanks Cabbie. You and the rest of team B did your part as well through the seasons so many thanks for that.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
23:00 Thu 19 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
SUBMIT list please we have 5 clans ! Submit list to horse!
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
20:48 Sun 22 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
If any of you want to play ill run another team .. But you have to be reliable and get your games played. Message or message on here .. quickly lol
Pages: 13940
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Funky Pool Devils - Buckys Legacy

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.