Phoenix Reapers: Defending GSC & NEW FBL Champions :) - Awesome Since Day #1

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 15758
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:16 Mon 28 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why don't you keep your nose out and mind your own business?
Once a fool.....always a fool!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:17 Mon 28 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
GSC Final

Phoenix Reapers (6) vs (8) Uprising

FCL: im_crap_adam (0) vs (2) dv8 (6-9)
FCL: (s) mich vs dark_chocco (swp)
SL: legend_pot (2) vs (0) cgibson92 (8-6)
SL: snowden (0)] vs (2) r1p0m4n_v2 (4-8)
8us: friendyboy (0) vs (2) miss_harriet (4-6))
9us: 2pac786. (1) vs (1) ritcho (12 Frames) (6-6)
8uk: andyw1 (1) vs (1) zantetsukenz (5-5)
Str: rapid_pot (2) vs (0) turtle1560 (4 Frames) (3-1)

Deadline: 04/12/2016

A draw's still possible...keep fighting guys.

-------------------------------------------------

*** FRIENDLY ***

FCL Friendly
5x 8US, 5x 9US, 5x 8UK

Collars & Gents 17-28 Phoenix

(s) momo vs rapid_pot
kris vs legend_pot / im_crap_adam
silent_phil (6) vs (9) jedi_master
tu_kan_choo vs davyb0207
jacko (4) vs (11) letsgochamp
slimeball (7) vs (8) mr_pink_eyes

Good Luck and more importantly, Have Fun.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
17:45 Mon 28 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

That phrase is something you been told your whole life.. .. Ash who will do anything to win a clan game, even selling your family lol... Poor Joey..
buckjam
buckjam
17:57 Mon 28 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

That phrase is something you been told your whole life.. .. Ash who will do anything to win a clan game, even selling your family lol... Poor Joey..

Yeah. He has a fantastic team until someone better comes along. Ash is and always will be out for the glory and screw everyone to get there. Nothing new here
__start__
__start__
18:45 Mon 28 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
why have you subbed me out? I messaged my opponent....you actually joking???

Because he thinks youre not good enough to beat chocco bud.

Edited at 12:33 Mon 28/11/16 (GMT)

wow... ash stikes again... this time not for a muted player.......... but not thinking a class act like joey cant hold his own.... that's a new low... feel for ya joey...
mich
mich
18:52 Mon 28 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Joeyy wasn't subbed because of his ability. I was originally in the fixture but due to a family bereavement I was taken out on request.

Joeyy has been pretty inactive throughout the season and some people find it hard to arrange with him. It took me all of 10 minutes to find out chocco isn't the player in the fixture which Joeyy who had been in touch with his opponent had no idea of.

If Ash was subbing based on form etc I'd never be subbed in given my recent form being offline a lot and not being able to pot a thing.

Joeyy hasn't given Ash a definitive answer on whether he is staying and as things have started settling my end and I was available and Ash made his choice.

Nothing to do with DFE so leave it there.
__start__
__start__
18:58 Mon 28 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
dee dee.. wouldn't drop him we believe in joeys ability unlike ash
im_crap_adam
im_crap_adam
19:09 Mon 28 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
look i don't normally get involved with all the crap you lot post and arguments you all have but i too stand by ash' decision to sub joeyy out.. answer me this, how active has joeyy been? when even was the last game he played? I've been told by his oppo he's been extremely difficult to arrange a game with.. why not sub him out?
im_crap_adam
im_crap_adam
19:13 Mon 28 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't normally read the crap either but it didn't take much to see about 5 of yas jumping on the bandwagon ganging up on Ash, leave it out ffs its a sub to help get the game done, get on with it..
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
20:17 Mon 28 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Pfft I didn't jump on the bandwagon, Ash asked how many times Ally had been subbed out while he was with us so I just stated the facts

We don't even have any room at DFE so I think you'll find the guys were just screwing around.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:19 Mon 28 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah....like allypunk for example...
How many times did he get subbed out?

not exactly our fault for most of it.
faust
faust
20:22 Mon 28 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
GSC Final Sub

FCL

mich vs dark_chocco
is now
mich v corsair

Arranged for 8ish Wednesday
joeyy
joeyy
22:22 Mon 28 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
just want to mention a few things
1. I don't recall my matches ever going to default so using it as a possible reason is unfair
2. before this fixture I wasn't picked for the last 6 fixtures! despite being around, and why would I then be around all the time if I have no matches to play - adam I hope this answers the question of why I haven't played a match in so long because I haven't been picked AT ALL!
3. mich is a good player for sure but I have just as much chance of winning that match as him
4. being unable to contact me isn't a good reason, I'm online at least browsing most evenings
5. I'm not confirmed for next season but I'm a member of the clan now so why would that even be a reason? I'm unlikely to play worse as a result I still have my pride and competitive nature. Also I wouldn't have considered leaving if I was put in for matches, but if I'm not good enough to be picked I see no reason to stay which is a shame as this is the only clan I've been a member of on here and turned out good results most of the time
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:36 Mon 28 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Replies:
1. I do agree, i cannot recall a fixture going to default as I've either made a late sub or you've completed your fixtures.
2. The only reason you haven't been picked in those fixtures is due to you not being as active as you say. I have counted fixtures where I've had to express a little concern with Ryan and Alex where your profile page says inactive over a succession of days. Had you been active, you would definitely have been selected within the fixtures....that's for certain.
3. I totally agree, you're both quality players and that goes without saying.
4. Being unable to contact you with any Deadline approaching is a perfectly plausible reason to act.
5. You make a valid point with you being a member of the team now. You've been brilliant throughout your time here and I very rarely have had to sub you out. This is unfortunately one of those times where we felt action was necessary.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
00:15 Tue 29 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
just want to mention a few things
1. I don't recall my matches ever going to default so using it as a possible reason is unfair
2. before this fixture I wasn't picked for the last 6 fixtures! despite being around, and why would I then be around all the time if I have no matches to play - adam I hope this answers the question of why I haven't played a match in so long because I haven't been picked AT ALL!
3. mich is a good player for sure but I have just as much chance of winning that match as him
4. being unable to contact me isn't a good reason, I'm online at least browsing most evenings
5. I'm not confirmed for next season but I'm a member of the clan now so why would that even be a reason? I'm unlikely to play worse as a result I still have my pride and competitive nature. Also I wouldn't have considered leaving if I was put in for matches, but if I'm not good enough to be picked I see no reason to stay which is a shame as this is the only clan I've been a member of on here and turned out good results most of the time

Agree mate.. Your tough! And you might not play online much, but you are always browsing. And i understand your feeling. Not being put in at all to finally being put in then yanked right out! Id tell you to go to C N G as they are looking strong ! dgeneratio Pick him up asap! He is a good dude!
triple_b
triple_b
00:48 Tue 29 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
You are.very hard arrange with joeyy . You go 6 to 7 days offline at a time .I don't see how that's been active
klien
klien
01:40 Tue 29 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ash has always been the same..

Brown noses the best until someone slightly better comes along and then drops them like a sack of ....

Unlucky Joey bud.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:16 Tue 29 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Joeyy's not been dropped by anyone, he knows he's more than welcome to stay here and play next season. So everyone else should really pay more attention to their own teams and just leave Phoenix Reapers to focus on themselves and theirs.

Thanks.

Any further comments will be ignored, they are totally unnecessary.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
06:40 Tue 29 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Phoenix League:

Result: _knightmare_ (6) vs (9) mr_pink_eyes

8us: 0-5 - I was abysmal and he was sublime, never missed in all 5 frames, not any i can recall.

9us: 4-1 - I played okay here, had nothing to lose so just tried finish frames in 1 visit - managed to get a runout too.

8uk: 2-3 - Went 2-0 up and missed to runouts on the final ball, he duly cleared and played very well.

All good fun mate - gonna be a great acquisition...congratz on the win.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
07:02 Tue 29 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
29.11.2016: Updated Table: Great to see fixtures being played...Well Done all who have played so far. Joeyy if you're interested then please play in dead_silence's place...I'll amend the table later. Thanks.

Enjoy!

http://sportstables.net/phoenix-reapers-individual-league-16-17-fcl

* Play everyone once an FCL Fixture and report the results to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Cheers.
Pages: 15758
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Reapers: Defending GSC & NEW FBL Champions :) - Awesome Since Day #1

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.