Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 16263
silent_phil
silent_phil
04:38 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image

In case any admin see what Ash screenshotted above. This is what he first said which brought the argument into life.

Most if not everyone who has been on here for a few years, to those that know me anyway, know I had a girlfriend and she passed away after not waking up from an operation.

Ash is one of these people who knew, which is exactly why he wrote what he did in the screenshot.

So me being as easily provoked as I am retaliated big time to his remarks.

silent_phil
silent_phil
04:42 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
And despite the argument that escalated between me and Ash for some unknown reason vixen was getting involved and sticking up for Ash even though the argument had absolutely nothing to do with her..

And this screenshot shows were she was making claims that i'm some kind of groomer.

Posted Image
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
04:42 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh deary me.

You play with fire and your going to get burnt. Sure you'd screenshot what I said but not what you and vixen said before that.

Will make some screenshots myself, no problem. But when you speak of the girlfriend I had who passed away, when you laugh about it. That would rile anyone up.

And lets face it, you tell everybody about your personal issues. So when you rile someone up in the way you did, what do you think they are gonna say?

Well when people click report it screenshots everything said in chat for as far back as they logged on so admin will see it won't they?

And you messaged Ash first before anyone said anything to you, so "bla bla riled me up" being complete BS will also be evident when admin read the script, duh.

Ridiculous attempt at trying to
silent_phil
silent_phil
04:45 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah thats a very interesting story Vixen, one i'm not going to listen to though.

Considering I pmed Ash and said what I first said in response to his comment which is shown in the screenshot.

vixen_xox
vixen_xox
04:46 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I never called you a groomer, I said it was a "bit like grooming" when a 21 year old meets a 15 year old. Never once said that was the case with you and Harry. Even though you were 21 and he was 15..

But when you are quick to label other people, you should probably check the fact you have no buddies and have to meet up with teens in order to feel like you have friends, first. When I was 21 I certainly wasn't hanging out with 15 year olds, but when you're hard up for company i'd get it.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
04:47 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah thats a very interesting story Vixen, one i'm not going to listen to though.

Considering I pmed Ash and said what I first said in response to his comment which is shown in the screenshot.

Only thing shown in all of those screenshots is you threatening to stab Ash and you ridiculing someone with cancer.. I suppose you can compare them to someone saying your girlfriend is ugly and how sad you are, but it probably doesn't have the same severity.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
04:48 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Excuse me...I had no idea you lost your partner so less of the 'assumptions'. Sorry to hear that...your pictures on your profile page implicate nothing and I thought they were recent pictures.

So yeah maybe in hindsight my initial message calling you Phillis was uncalled for but after your vile message on FB and the PM this evening/morning I happen to think my comment was lame in comparison. IF that riled you then i suggest you open the bedroom window and watch some of the daylight haze come through your window. Take a chill pill and learn not to be so touchy and retaliate with such vigor and unnecessary comments about a loved one of mine suffering from a terminal disease who just happens to be a fighter and will till the unfortunate day her time on this Earth is up.

So kindly keep your comments to yourself, you're nothing but a spiteful human being who I really would appreciate having zilch to do with. Seeing your username's bad enough...as it is.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
04:49 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Derik_dalton (lyrical genius btw) had it right when he said you have truly lost it since Harry left!!
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
04:50 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Excuse me...I had no idea you lost your partner so less of the 'assumptions'. Sorry to hear that...your pictures on your profile page implicate nothing and I thought they were recent pictures.

So yeah maybe in hindsight my initial message calling you Phillis was uncalled for but after your vile message on FB abd the PM this evening/morning I happen to think my comment was lame in comparison. IF that riled you then i suggest you open the bedroom window and watch some of the daylight haze come through your window. Take a chill pill and learn not to be so touchy and retaliate with such vigor and unnecessary comments about a loved one of mine suffering from a terminal disease who just happens to be a fighter and will till the unfortunate day her time on this Earth is up.

So kindly keep your comments to yourself, you're nothing but a spiteful human being who I really would appreciate having zilch to do this. Seeing your username's bad enough...as it is.

It doesn't matter whether anythin was unknowingly instigated, he issued a death threat.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
04:52 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Also you have no pictures on your profile page only a YouTube video - so cut the garbage about them.....they haven't been on your profile for a while.
silent_phil
silent_phil
04:54 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

So yeah maybe in hindsight my initial message calling you Phillis was uncalled for but after your vile message on FB and the PM this evening/morning I happen to think my comment was lame in comparison. IF that riled you then i suggest you open the bedroom window and watch some of the daylight haze come through your window. Take a chill pill and learn not to be so touchy and retaliate with such vigor and unnecessary comments about a loved one of mine suffering from a terminal disease who just happens to be a fighter and will till the unfortunate day her time on this Earth is up.

So kindly keep your comments to yourself, you're nothing but a spiteful human being who I really would appreciate having zilch to do with. Seeing your username's bad enough...as it is.

Really? So why did you ask where my g/f was? If you had no idea that she had passed away, if you didn't know. Then that is a very strange thing to say. But obviously you did know, and you were just making fun of the situation.

I didn't take much offense to the word Phillis, because it means nothing to me. But if you bring up my girlfriend who passed, I won't be responsible for my actions.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
04:56 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image

In case any admin see what Ash screenshotted above. This is what he first said which brought the argument into life.

Most if not everyone who has been on here for a few years, to those that know me anyway, know I had a girlfriend and she passed away after not waking up from an operation.

Ash is one of these people who knew, which is exactly why he wrote what he did in the screenshot.

So me being as easily provoked as I am retaliated big time to his remarks.

BS, if you had a girlfriend who had 'passed' you wouldn't be as nasty as you are with regards to other people and sick loved ones.

You've got nastier since Eric beat you, and I didn't think it was possible for you to get nastier.
silent_phil
silent_phil
04:57 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Also you have no pictures on your profile page only a YouTube video - so cut the garbage about them.....they haven't been on your profile for a while.

Well done genius, I took them down a while ago because I was receiving abuse in game server from random people saying I looked like a chav, and the girl I was with in the pictures looked like a dog.

Wouldn't surprise me if that was you also. In relation to all the different usernames you've had.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
05:03 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Aww someone was insulting how you look? How many people on here have you insulted for the same thing? You were harrassing Toms niece on facebook insulting her special needs child!!

Poor you!!!
silent_phil
silent_phil
05:03 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well unfortunately we are not all as sad as you, making up rumours, like calling me a groomer, making out I have no job. Only i know those things. You on the other side of your computer miles away doesn't have a clue.

Ash can lie all he wants. He knew my girlfriend passed away, which is clearly why he said what he did.

He did something that you've failed to do over these last few months Vixen and that is say something that would bother me. Something he knew was infact true about me or my life.

I've seen people throw digs about his mum before, which is the only reason I knew what i knew. So i'm not going to use your tactic and call him a tramp, and say he hasn't got a job.

Because I personally don't know him, i'm not going to insult someone if the insult isn't true. His mum being ill is practically the only thing I know about him. So that's the ammunition I used.

Think before you speak Ash. Don't say anything about my life ever again.
silent_phil
silent_phil
05:10 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
And do you know what I love so much about all of this? The amount of times you sit there an say Ash. "offline message me if you want to discuss it further". Your little way of avoiding arguments. Its pretty clever well done.

But you instead broadcast our entire argument, you should have just reported me. That would have been the sensible thing to do.

This guy your captain Ash has been shielding more banned users.

First ummagumma
and then Ray.

Sorry.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
05:10 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well unfortunately we are not all as sad as you, making up rumours, like calling me a groomer, making out I have no job. Only i know those things. You on the other side of your computer miles away doesn't have a clue.

Ash can lie all he wants. He knew my girlfriend passed away, which is clearly why he said what he did.

He did something that you've failed to do over these last few months Vixen and that is say something that would bother me. Something he knew was infact true about me or my life.

I've seen people throw digs about his mum before, which is the only reason I knew what i knew. So i'm not going to use your tactic and call him a tramp, and say he hasn't got a job.

Because I personally don't know him, i'm not going to insult someone if the insult isn't true. His mum being ill is practically the only thing I know about him. So that's the ammunition I used.

Think before you speak Ash. Don't say anything about my life ever again.

Well I can say you don't have a job when you claim you do but you're on here 24/7. Unless you work for funky.

You realised that insulting people with cancer was possibly gonna get you banned and you panicked cos this is your only social life (proven by the fact Harry is your only friend) and made up this bs story about your gf having died.

You've never had a girlfriend.

And none of that is why you should be banned. You made a death threat to Ash.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:44 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Power Snooker Ranked - _knightmare_ (1) 160-33 (0) vixen_xox

My 1st Break of 81 whooohooo lol
__start__
__start__
12:09 Fri 6 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
stop crying on forums about ure life ... ure as bad as craig..... silent_phil

no1 is bothered

Edited at 10:33 Fri 06/01/17 (GMT)
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
18:56 Fri 6 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
stop crying on forums about ure life ... ure as bad as craig..... silent_phil

no1 is bothered

Edited at 10:33 Fri 06/01/17 (GMT)

Agreed! I logged into about 6 different messages from him, which I duly deleted without reading, I guess he was pretty upset! Things like that are bound to happen when you don't have a job.
Pages: 16263
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Reapers: Defending GSC & NEW FBL Champions :) - Awesome Since Day #1

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.