Phoenix Reapers: Defending GSC & NEW FBL Champions :) - Awesome Since Day #1

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 16869
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
01:31 Sat 18 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
That's a shame then, I like being taken prisoner . Just ask anyone about the clan Valentine's night...

LOL !!! Rapid after this friendly we could sign you to a 10 day contract with Scrap Ratts but before you could be patched in you would be in probate for them 10 days .. And you would have to beat each of us in a fcl to become a full fledged member!
vixen_xxx
vixen_xxx
01:32 Sat 18 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
That's a shame then, I like being taken prisoner . Just ask anyone about the clan Valentine's night...

Pfft I told them I'd play 8 members of his team once each in place for my team, and they came running back here for the easier options.
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
01:33 Sat 18 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

LOL !!! Rapid after this friendly we could sign you to a 10 day contract with Scrap Ratts but before you could be patched in you would be in probate for them 10 days .. And you would have to beat each of us in a fcl to become a full fledged member!

Argh you said probate. For a minute I thought you said I was in for a probing .
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
01:46 Sat 18 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Argh you said probate. For a minute I thought you said I was in for a probing .

LOLOLOL
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
02:21 Sat 18 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
02:35 Sat 18 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
02:39 Sat 18 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HOLY COW!!!!!!
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
03:13 Sat 18 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
03:18 Sat 18 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
So I'm just expected to sit here and take this crap ADMIN?
I got Banned and Muted for 1 month for 'unknown circumstances' yet these tools can post what they like about me.

http://i.imgur.com/Ybc0rWn.jpg
http://i66.tinypic.com/24wufbo.png

Just in case they decide to delete or edit their posts. I've been accused of being 1st_response tonight too from who of these sad cases.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
03:25 Sat 18 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
03:40 Sat 18 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I got Banned and Muted for 1 month for 'unknown circumstances' yet these tools can post what they like about me.

Just in case they decide to delete or edit their posts. I've been accused of being 1st_response tonight too from who of these sad cases.

Lighten up pal. You know I never edit my posts. I don't think I've broken any rules and also haven't accused anyone of anything.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
03:44 Sat 18 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Lighten up pal. You know I never edit my posts. I don't think I've broken any rules and also haven't accused anyone of anything.

Agreed! I dont think any forum post have been broken. We are just having a laugh!
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
03:58 Sat 18 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
04:00 Sat 18 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
05:03 Sat 18 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:03 Sat 18 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
All this over a sub lol...

Also Staff normally doesn't take screenshots (according to them) as it can be edited. Also 1st_response seems like a nice guy from when i played him in Crucials Event and was cleared of Multi Using by Admin.

But here are my two cents as a neutral

Phoenix: When two teams agree to a match, they should be do everything in their power to finish the match unless physically unable to do so (e.g. Not enough players), A sub denial isn't one of those reasons as in future people may have this in the back of their mind.

Rats: You won as Phoenix quit by default regardless of the score, however if Ash doesn't want to play then that should be his choice but disagree with quitting over it. I had an obsession with Ash for 1 1/2 years which Umma was quick to point out but realised that life is too important to hold grudges (the guy i won't play in the league is different as insulted me off funky which i won't tolerate) so we let bygones be bygones and okay we may still clash from time to time but as we have different beliefs but that's fine as that's what separates Humans.

I know you're having fun which is fine and i'm all for banter but sometimes it can turn too far to point where Staff has to mute people which none of us want. Season will start soon so let's focus on that.

Hopefully i am the voice of reason here.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
14:40 Sat 18 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nothing to do with a sub !!!!!! Has to do with quitting the match when your not wining.. Where do you keep talking about a sub ????? Jeeeeez long post for no reason!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:18 Sat 18 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nothing to do with a sub !!!!!! Has to do with quitting the match when your not wining.. Where do you keep talking about a sub ????? Jeeeeez long post for no reason!

Yup and they quit because of a sub request that's why it flared over a sub.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
15:22 Sat 18 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
They made the swap James.. anyways it's over and done with, leave it at that
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:25 Sat 18 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
They made the swap James.. anyways it's over and done with, leave it at that

Oh Right and Yep it's over, Love the banter by the way (particularly with DFE, not OTT). Hope the Season has some success
Pages: 16869
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Reapers: Defending GSC & NEW FBL Champions :) - Awesome Since Day #1

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.