Dedications Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 14344
kirk
kirk
02:36 Sat 4 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
these dedis arent really dedis , well the last few havent been anyway , your just doing it to get 1 up on someone you dislike which causes these silly arguements

I get on with lrg and John very well. We just have banter with each other. We are the same in game but they secretly not so secret love me

i didnt mean you lot , i meant the lads posting there results where they won over a lad they dislike , thats not a dedi , thats causing trouble

Yeah that happens lol. I have been guilty myself to be fair. But the problem doesnt always rely with the post but if I was beat id reply with dignity and admit defeat as it happens. None of us are undefeatable and I dont get why people feel they are better. Thats why I bring down those that do believe so.
silence_hill
silence_hill
02:37 Sat 4 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
these dedis arent really dedis , well the last few havent been anyway , your just doing it to get 1 up on someone you dislike which causes these silly arguements

I get on with lrg and John very well. We just have banter with each other. We are the same in game but they secretly not so secret love me

i didnt mean you lot , i meant the lads posting there results where they won over a lad they dislike , thats not a dedi , thats causing trouble

If it doesn't bother the person that lost to someone else that didn't like them, why are you letting it bother you? Logic
triple_b
triple_b
02:45 Sat 4 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  

If it doesn't bother the person that lost to someone else that didn't like them, why are you letting it bother you? Logic

its not bothering me , is my opinion is all , i take it it doesnt bother you then so why do the dei in the first place ?
lrg
lrg
02:48 Sat 4 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  

its not bothering me , is my opinion is all , i take it it doesnt bother you then so why do the dei in the first place ?

why are you causing arguments on here this is for dedis my lovely. please try to be nice
kirk
kirk
02:49 Sat 4 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Unless your Terrybisto
silence_hill
silence_hill
02:53 Sat 4 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Go back a few pages and have a look at my last dedication, it wasn't causing trouble?
lrg
lrg
02:59 Sat 4 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Go back a few pages and have a look at my last dedication, it wasn't causing trouble?

your asking for a miracle there mate
lrg
lrg
12:36 Sun 5 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
sunflowervik would like to know if I have a second account called jim_morrison
would anyone like to answer

horse10000

thanks
sunflowervik
sunflowervik
13:20 Sun 5 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  

horse10000

thanks

I would ... yer an erse
kirk
kirk
13:44 Sun 5 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  

horse10000

thanks

I would ... yer an erse

What is an erse?
sunflowervik
sunflowervik
13:50 Sun 5 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  

horse10000

thanks

was wondering when his ersechum appeared
respect, :) an erse is bum dude jeez does no1 explain all this haha only jokin im winding him up better than he thinks me lol take care nothing to do wit you

I would ... yer an erse

What is an erse?
sunflowervik
sunflowervik
13:50 Sun 5 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
erse is bum
lrg
lrg
13:51 Sun 5 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
The 8 Ball Arcade Grand Prix 2018 - the_hurc (3) loses to lrg (8) (by default, the_hurc left the game)
RANKINGS: lrg 767.7 (+1.9), the_hurc 690.4 (-1.8)
about a minute ago

not sure what I did wrong in this game but man I had to report him 11 times for serious verbal abuse then when I told him him he quit,, very strange chap but was a pleasure playing you and hope to see you again very soon my good buddy
kirk
kirk
14:31 Sun 5 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  

My bad I thought that was spelt with an A
sunflowervik
sunflowervik
14:34 Sun 5 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
spell it with that then... dare ya
sunflowervik
sunflowervik
14:35 Sun 5 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
The 8 Ball Arcade Grand Prix 2018 - the_hurc (3) loses to lrg (8) (by default, the_hurc left the game)
about a minute ago

not sure what I did wrong in this game but man I had to report him 11 times for serious verbal abuse then when I told him him he quit,, very strange chap but was a pleasure playing you and hope to see you again very soon my good buddy

boring
kirk
kirk
14:40 Sun 5 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
about a minute ago

boring

We could all call each other boring. It isnt to him
sunflowervik
sunflowervik
14:43 Sun 5 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
please stop licking his erse ur not helping with me taking th p1sh man , wheres the banter nowadays ffs
kirk
kirk
14:54 Sun 5 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Im not. Im on his balls actually. He had curry last night.

Please carry on lol
lrg
lrg
15:41 Sun 5 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Be nice to her m8 shes missing mattywellie
Pages: 14344
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dedications Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.