Team 7 (G): _knightmare_/mich/snowden/letsgochamp

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
kris
kris
20:19 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
all your toys out of the pram again Ash?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:25 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
It can go to Default - there's your answer.
* not my doing either - you can congratulate the League Runner for it.

Again, it does no one any good threatening to take it to default, Should lose 15-0 for suggesting it tbh.

But anyway, If you have Lost on ignore, he has done the right thing by posting asking when you're free on the clan threads.

Least you could do is offer some times and Lost can see if he can make them and in return Lost should also provide times and you see if you can make them. It's just common sense.

I know you always say that you have the support of the team but some decisions have been questionable and a Default is one of those.

If you both provide times and 100% can't make it then at least you tried which is better than not trying at all.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:26 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Also Mel will be changing to Team F tomorrow to replace Nath and Team L would have the missing player.
snowden
snowden
11:18 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
My times and the times of friendyboy and __start__ are different.
you____lost
you____lost
17:05 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
sunflowerbud asked me to post for her she has no posting rights with knightmare quitting left you all in a bad place glad she stepped up and did not quit in these games i won 13-2 you____lost ggs sunflowerbud
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:56 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
3pm this match got played, perfect time for snowden (Daytime Player) yet now he's very likely to have no opponent available from those remaining (jayboy89 & ferretlady). Exactly what I tried to prevent from happening.

Ego 1 vs 0 Common Sense
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
18:26 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
3pm this match got played, perfect time for snowden (Daytime Player) yet now he's very likely to have no opponent available from those remaining (jayboy89 & ferretlady). Exactly what I tried to prevent from happening.

Ego 1 vs 0 Common Sense

I think the game will get done. Snowden gets his games played usually and if not, i am sure gerardddd will sub in when subs are allowed and give one of his matches to whoever he replaces. And i dont want to argue, but why are you posting on here? This thread is for league players. And not people who get negative all the time. Good luck with your Phoenix inner tournies hope they are a success
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:30 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Ego 1 vs 0 Common Sense

and why are you posting to cause a stir?

Ego 1 vs 1 Common Sense
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:38 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Also business side, Ash left and he was running things, anyone want to take over the role?

Before assumptions are made, it's a legit question as without someone to run, it falls apart.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
18:41 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Also business side, Ash left and he was running things, anyone want to take over the role?

Before assumptions are made, it's a legit question as without someone to run, it falls apart.

Wow lol
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:42 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Ego 1 vs 0 Common Sense

I think the game will get done. Snowden gets his games played usually and if not, i am sure gerardddd will sub in when subs are allowed and give one of his matches to whoever he replaces. And i dont want to argue, but why are you posting on here? This thread is for league players. And not people who get negative all the time. Good luck with your Phoenix inner tournies hope they are a success

It is an open forum, is it not? I haven't seen anywhere where it stipulates ONLY clan players are permitted to post? If you can show me that then by all means I'll take your questions a little more seriously than just laugh them off.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:52 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Forum Rules:

All members who have completed 100 games or more are allowed to post on the forum. Please follow these rules. Any breach of the rules can lead to the post being moved or removed, loss of posting privileges, or even permanent bannings
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
18:55 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Forum Rules:

All members who have completed 100 games or more are allowed to post on the forum. Please follow these rules. Any breach of the rules can lead to the post being moved or removed, loss of posting privileges, or even permanent bannings

You're kinda psycho aren't you ?? You just have to argue and cause problems. Your are so unhappy with yourself. Try not being so negative. I hope you have a great day
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:57 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
yes but when Stu, Bucky posts etc to cause a stir, you wanted admin to do something but when you post for same reason it's okay and has to be in the rules or it's fine.

didn't have to post in the first place
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:03 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
How am I psycho? Also I'm not arguing either? So can you justify those comments please? You make a remark asking why was I still posting about clan issues as this thread is for league players only? So I just posted the actual Forum Rules which counter against your beliefs and understanding. Any member who's played over 100 games are permitted to post where and when they like.

So, kindly refrain from making personal comments at my expense.
Thanks and I will have a great day...the same to you too.
buckjam
buckjam
20:51 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
How am I psycho? Also I'm not arguing either? So can you justify those comments please? You make a remark asking why was I still posting about clan issues as this thread is for league players only? So I just posted the actual Forum Rules which counter against your beliefs and understanding. Any member who's played over 100 games are permitted to post where and when they like.

Have you played 100 games? Now that surprises me.

So what we had was an idiot that was in the league, organised defaults and never played any games . Now we have an idiot that is not in the league, organises defaults and cant play any. Cant decide which is worse for the league tbf
hippesville
hippesville
21:12 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Have you played 100 games? Now that surprises me.

So what we had was an idiot that was in the league, organised defaults and never played any games . Now we have an idiot that is not in the league, organises defaults and cant play any. Cant decide which is worse for the league tbf

Arguing yer not arguing pmsl
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:21 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Three teams has had fixture changes so important you check this thread.
http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20567/fcl-overall-fixture-changes

Thanks
kris
kris
14:53 Fri 17 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Any chance a mod could alter the name of this thread please?

Ash is no longer in it and it might help, if he doesnt see his name str8 away when he clicks on forum chat.

You know, every little helps, as she keeps saying to me
sunflowerbud
sunflowerbud
23:27 Sun 19 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
naaaaaaaaath 13-2 me

good player and all the best in the rest pleasure playing you
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Team 7 (G): _knightmare_/mich/snowden/letsgochamp

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.