no it was 4-1 and england where a discrace
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:32 Wed 17 Aug 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yep, stupid calamity james was too blame for 1 goal.,
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:28 Wed 17 Aug 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i blame sven in general............hes swedish, he has a bf (tord grip) and his head is too shiny. shudda gon 2 specsavers. but on the pitch........jenas shudnt play for england he aint gud enuf yet. beckham got the assist, rooney played well as usual as much as i hate him, having sed that i dnt feel 2 bad as ireland lost to the italiens and wales only drew with slovenia so we cnt get abuse off them. and taking nothing away denmark are gettin better nowadays. gravesen, gronkjaer, sorenson, laursen, rommadahl, john dahl tommason, lovenkrands, etc they havent got a weak player in their squad.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:44 Wed 17 Aug 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Denmark are good, England suck, nuff sed
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:21 Thu 18 Aug 05 (BST)  [Link]  
England are a disgrace, cumon lads

But Poland won with Gregorz Rasiak socring two ;)
topshot
topshot
05:34 Thu 18 Aug 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Cant just blame david james,the team is one of the best teams ive ever seen on paper and yet you s are muck,have to sort sumtin out cuz dats discracfull,where yous gonna get in world cup with performance s like that.On paper i think its the best soccer international team,even better then brazil,but not on the pitch.ireland played very well against italian considerin the formation they tried.woulda pi$$ed on italy if full team was there,italy are nothig special anymore.think you s need a good manager,if marinho was coach of england you s would win everything.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:04 Thu 18 Aug 05 (BST)  [Link]  
personally i think james was to blame for 3 of the goals and even he knows that himself you could tell by the look an his face after the game
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:35 Thu 18 Aug 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm not confident in any of the English goalkeepers. Maybe it would be an idea to go back to Nigel Martyn or Ian Walker? Paul Robinson is ok, still not completely sold on him though.

Rio Ferdinand shouldn't be in there, I just don't rate him. To look at our midfield, it's literally world class. Beckham, Gerrard, Lampard, Wright-Phillips/Cole/Dyer/Scholes/Hargreaves. Rooney is rightly a permanent fixture in the team, but unfortunately there's no one of equal class. Owen of Defoe to partner him. Do you reckon we could lure Shearer back for one last go?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:00 Thu 18 Aug 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Well Denmark are a good team. Also they outplayed england too. With players such as Gravesen, Thomasson, Sorensen, Laursen, Gronkjaer etc. got to be an ok team. Under-rated team.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:14 Thu 18 Aug 05 (BST)  [Link]  
But this is it, we are rubish with a rbbish manager. The lineup should be:

GK-Paul Robinson
DL-Ashley Cole
DC-John Terry
DC-Sol Campbell
DR-Jamie Carragher
ML/MC-Shaun Wright-Phillips
MC-Steven Gerrard
MR-David Beckham
AM-Frank Lampard
FC-Wayne Rooney
FC-Andy Johnson/Peter Crouch/Michael Owen(needs to prove that he still has it in my opinion.

Subs-
David "Div" James
And more that I can't think of.

Manager-Thomas Sheerin.....Ok so that won't happen, probably anyone apart from Erikkson. Peter Taylor.

Or we could get Cudicini to get a English Citizenship and he could be rotated with Robinson.

Edited at 15:02 Thu 18/08/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:17 Thu 18 Aug 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Er no. Shaun Wright-Phillips is most definately NOT a central midfield player. Swap him with Gerrard and you're there.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:09 Thu 18 Aug 05 (BST)  [Link]  
What do you except when you have 1 of the worst goalkeepers in the worrld David James. The guy is absolutely awful!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:37 Thu 18 Aug 05 (BST)  [Link]  
dam England
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:47 Thu 18 Aug 05 (BST)  [Link]  
its just embarrassing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:51 Thu 18 Aug 05 (BST)  [Link]  
To be honest, in my opinion the main problem England have as a team is that their English. We always look for a scapegoat when things go wrong, yes james was shocking, but so were the defence as a whole, with the defenders we have at our disposal no team should get that many shots on our goal. We still havent solved the problem down the left and now we have the issue of james.

Rooney can score, thats obvious, hes quality as most will/should agree, but if we have a 'world class' midfield and what i would undoubtdly call one of the best strikers in the Prem why did we only score one and conceed four against a team, which although is improving is not the likes of Brazil, Argentina, France, Spain, Italy etc.

Simple really, too many individuals, not enough passion.

We should take a look at the Irish and take note, but will we? No, why, because were English.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:53 Thu 18 Aug 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hey jd aint seen you around in a while
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:58 Thu 18 Aug 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah, i have a habit of disapearing but i always keep a interst in the site, hows things?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:02 Thu 18 Aug 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i aint bin on for a while either. 3 week hols.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Denmark 4-1 England

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.