Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:19 Sat 24 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
What has gone on here????????

I won before the time ran out6 and we got dq.ued.

TOURNAMENT: Slow punishment - limpdipstick and steven159 forfeit the tournament
TOURNAMENT: Congratulations to pugsy2004, winner of the Saturday After Hours Tournament!
RESULT: limpdipstick (1) loses to steven159 (2) with 1 ball remaining

anth0ny was there he saw it.
pugsy2004 shouldnt have won that i should have been in the final. it needs to be replayed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:21 Sat 24 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah it does u won then it dq'd ya
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:22 Sat 24 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
It shouldnt have. i potted the black before the dq notice came up, you even saw it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:06 Sun 25 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
isn't it first to 3?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:09 Sun 25 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeh but sounds like ste got black just before time limit
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:21 Sun 25 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
stop moaning, you obviously ran out of time, thats why you got dq'd!!!! even if this did happen, if the time ran out and the white ball was still moving(after potting the balck), the game would still have been in play, meaning you got a dq!

Edited at 14:22 Sun 25/09/05 (BST)
nick
nick
Admin
09:49 Sun 25 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep, unlucky, sounds like you just got beaten by the clock!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:50 Sun 25 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
GILLI IS THAT ALL YOU DO WHEN YOU COME ON HERE HAVE A GO @ EVERY FORUM THAT IS POSTED
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:52 Sun 25 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
shhhhhhhhhhhh
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:58 Sun 25 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
no, just stupid ones. that includes moaning thread and thread where people contradict theirselves(yourself and steven do a very good job at that i might add).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:41 Mon 26 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
bility: easy
bility: lol

what a loser lol !!!!1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:46 Mon 26 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Its because gilli thinks hes better than everyone, but infact is just a sad looooser.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:47 Mon 26 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
sure steven! well infact im not sad, and please give me the definition of looooser please!

thanks
Gilli

ps, i don't think im 'the best', i know im crap, unlike you who thinks you are the best! the truth being, your one of, if not the, worst 'good' player i have ever seen!!(many other decent players have said exactly the same). thats why im always saying ' im crap' steven, because i am. come to terms with the truth please, and realise tha your crap too!!

Edited at 20:53 Mon 26/09/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:04 Mon 26 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
leave gilli alone. He was only helping, a very good job he does at that!
shaun
shaun
03:51 Wed 28 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
gilli a loser, haha, wel done gilli you were correct, whit ball was moving-v good job (your right nax)!! just can't take it, it happens, it's happened to me aswell b4!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:31 Wed 28 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Its when gilli proves people wrong that they get in a huff. Try to listen to other peoples views. Everyone has an opinion, after all isn't that what the forum is about, sharing opinions?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:57 Wed 28 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
wot happen to me worst. got disconnected everytime after 30 mins online. cant enjoy the game much. especially the tournies. got d/c even when i was on black ball. sometimes in final 2. fun is it?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:05 Wed 28 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Does it disconnect actually every 30 mins or around about that time? The cause of 'lag' or being logged out usually is because you maybe downloading somthing or have a large amount of pages up at the time. Ever since i downloaded the latest msn 7.5, i cant have both msn and funkypool on at any one time because it slows the server down quite a bit and logs me off more often.
shaun
shaun
05:41 Wed 28 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
U MAY HAVE THE WRONG SERVER LIKE ME(UPDATE YOUR JAVA), I GET LOGGED OUT AFTER AN HOUR AND CAN'T LOG BACK IN UNLESS I RESTART MY COMPUTER :-( . SO YOU MIGHT HAVE THE CAME PROBLEM. AND FARREN MY MSN IS THE SAME!!
shaun
shaun
05:43 Wed 28 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
U MAY HAVE THE WRONG SERVER LIKE ME(UPDATE YOUR JAVA), I GET LOGGED OUT AFTER AN HOUR AND CAN'T LOG BACK IN UNLESS I RESTART MY COMPUTER :-( . SO YOU MIGHT HAVE THE CAME PROBLEM. AND FARREN MY MSN IS THE SAME!!
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

what the hell!! (admin look)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.