Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:55 Sat 7 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes i know i like footy to!!

Whos gonna win today, post your teams predictions and results!!

Open to union and league, lets keep it clean!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:03 Sat 7 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry dude, as much as i love rugby. when my beloved scotland are playing all my attention is there.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:52 Sat 7 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
well no1 is playin in league so its jus union then
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:51 Mon 9 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Dont understand nem05!

Anyone watch wasps and irish! Give wasps a few more weeks and they'll be really good! Cmon Tigers!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:04 Sun 19 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Great result for Ireland today, plaed really well!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:58 Sun 19 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yep they did, bring on the six nations!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:21 Sun 19 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
After that performance id say bring on the world cup lol ! England should look at the way Ireland played, could learn a little, the one thing we lack is conviction at the end of a phase in the opponents 22!
But well done Ireland, was a good game to just watch!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:37 Sun 19 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ireland are the best team in the world. England were terrible again. They will finish last in next years Six Nations.

Ireland
Scotland
Wales
France
Italy
England.

Scotland to easily take the Calcutta Cup.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:48 Sun 19 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Scotland second pmsl! England was bad till hodgson went of, then we had more or less won when they brought Lewis Moody on! And we all know the All Blacks are the best in the world!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:51 Mon 20 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeh the kiwi/fiji/tongans/samoans are superior to evryone right now, as great as they are to watch il never forgive them for what they did to o driscoll and cokbain, they go out delibratly to hurt people and it is quite francly a disgrace to rugby.

6 nations predictions

france
ireland
england
wales
italy
scotland

im not just puting the jocks last cos i dont like them, the i ties have been playing well recently
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:42 Mon 20 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeh i have to agree with you there ison on both things, but i think this might be Irelands year as long as they don't throw it away as usual!

I think all the the teams from that side of the world are dirty, the all lacks were doing it against England last match and the aussies in both union and league can sometimes be really disguisting.

Id like to see someone replace Ben Cohen, maybe Varndell or maybe even Leon Lloyd!! England definatley need more pace on the wing!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:29 Mon 20 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
if i wer andy robinson, id never pick varndell or lloyd especialy in the situation were in. we dont lack pace, tait noon and peter richards are fairly sharp, what england need is a leader in the backs, someone who never makes a mistake someone along the lines of a will greenwood, unfortunatly the closest weve got is mike tindall
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:44 Tue 21 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think right now Ireland certainly are top 3 in the world, the big worry is that we'll peak too early. You saw Stringer on the bench against Australia? they are beginning to prepare. New Zealand is an awesome side, to be reckoned with! They may well have eaked too early though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:40 Tue 21 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Good point ison but i think we do lack pace on the wing, the middle of the park is great but Ben Cohen is only good for the cross field kick, he's not the greatest tackler and alot of times is out of position and his kicking well if you watched the South Africa game you'll know what i mean. Some bad/good news though, Charlie Hodgson is out for the season as wll as Sheridan which is a big loss, but at least now we will be kicking a few more points with either Goode or Van Gisbergen or whatever his name is! lol! As for magicbalck gotta agree m8, you might just beat England this year without the refs help!! lol!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:00 Thu 23 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
ooooooh, ref's help? we are going to run them into the ground going by this years stats, add a little heart and it should be an entertaining game for the Irish. I don't think we had any help last year, and that was the secind time in a row, only a bad sportsman blames the ref
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:38 Fri 24 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why are you all discounting the Welsh ??

Grand Slam champions 2 years ago, and with 9 (yes 9) players back from that campaign.

I think we are well within a shout at the 6 nations. Well that is if we can stay injury free against the dreaded All Blacks tomorrow. I think we are in with a squeek of a chance.

COME ON WALES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:15 Sat 25 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  

At least were in good company

Edited at 19:16 Sat 25/11/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:12 Sat 25 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
If we would like to look at facts here magicblack! 2 years ago England had 2 tries disallowed through a refs ineptitude! Last year a blatent blunder by the ref and touch judge with a irish try witch wasn't! Hence to the point the luck of the Irish!!!!

You do have a great team, has you have for the last 3 years, it's just wether you choose to perform!!

I know my rugby me.................
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:13 Sat 25 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
As for Wales..................
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:37 Sun 3 Dec 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
You will eat those words 1_eye
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post