looks

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:42 Wed 1 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ok we're going to talk about what people look like in real life. we're not going to praise ourselves, self praise is minus praise, but we're all going to be amazed at how we picture each other and how we truly look like

i, for example, am 6'2", i have long black hair which goes down nearly to my nipples, i am very thin, im 10 stone, i have a big nose and a very large mouth, a long tongue and big ears, quite bushy eyebrows, and i generally have quite large features, my hands are also very large but my feet are size 10. i have one or two spots, i have tanned skin with occasionally a little beard
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:46 Wed 1 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll join in.

I'm 6"2 also, have very short light brown/blonde hair (almost a skinhead normally) I am quite thin, about 12 stone ish. Blue eyes. Used to be fit, but since I've come to uni I've become lazy and drank every day.

I hope I'll be tanned after this summer because I'm working outside for a few weeks. YAY! (If sunny)

Edited at 01:47 Thu 2/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:48 Wed 1 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Im 5"2, have blonde hair that is normally spiked up. Pretty skinny too. Blue eyes. Fit as lol !

Look about 10 years old but I'm 14 >.<
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:50 Wed 1 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
self praise is minus praise derp! i forgot i have green and brown eyes

and im 17, but i look older, when i was 15 someone asked me if id started driving yet, when i was 13 i got into my first 15 film, and was buying cigarettes for mates who smoked, and i was 16 when i first fooled a barman into selling me alcohol

Edited at 01:54 Thu 2/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:52 Wed 1 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm 20 (last weekend) but probably look around 18/19.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:11 Wed 1 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
oh yeah and what clothes do you wear? i tend to wear combats and a long sleeved t shirt, or maybe a hoodie over the top. the t shirt tends to have a logo on, like shaggy from scooby, the communist hammer and sickle, the thundercats sign, the ghostbusters sign etc. i wear massive army boots in winter, and trainers in summer. i wear a beanie hat in winter, and a trilby in the spring and autumn but usually nothing in summer on my head
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:46 Wed 1 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i am 5"9, im 15 (last wednesday) i look about 17... i have quite short light brown hair, i have dark blue eyes, i have tanned skin, i used to be pretty skinny, but now im quite big, and im workin on toning my body now, im quite good lokking, i have relatively large feet, i usually wear jeans and a t-shirt, i occasionally wear shorts (if your lucky ladies), i always wear trainers, and i have stubble (unless i feel like shaving), i dont smoke, i dont do drugs, i drink a hell of a lot, but generrally im healthy...
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

looks

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.