Funkypool Entertainment Sports Programming Network

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:13 Tue 7 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
right guys this was a great idea a bit to advanced so does anyone mind me taking over doing interviews hopefully get a website with latest news, rumours, transfers and stuff like that cheers
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
03:15 Tue 7 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Sure thing - i think we're all good to go just lacking the guidance of someone sent videos to and stuff
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:21 Tue 7 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah video's were always going to be hard and maybe a step to far now i have the internet on my phone and a whole space to do it properly i'll start with a good friend on the website tomorrow hopefully
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:50 Sat 11 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
videos aren't hard

All you need to do is get your gameplay recorders to upload the gameplays to zshare http://www.zshare.net/ and give the link to the person who is going to edit the videos. video's are also extremely easy to edit, it just takes a small amount of time. to give you an example of what you could do for the games, maybe take a look at my gaming channel:

www.youtube.com/Chrom3maGik

all you really need is someone who is reliable and can do very basic editing, even if it's only using windows movie maker as their editing software.

Having previously started the ball rolling I've already made a FESPN account, whoever runs it, give me a message and I'll give you the account.

might also be good to embed the videos into the site which is also easy to do
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Funkypool Entertainment Sports Programming Network

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.