bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:04 Thu 11 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
And this guy is mean't to be an admin! Pahaha

clooneman
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:07 Thu 11 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I have no idea what this thread is about, but the title should be "Ladies' man cloone." Plural possessive apostrophe.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:22 Thu 11 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Click the link, i must say it is a pointless thread and this evil guy has posted it everywhere for no reason.
blueberry
blueberry
20:19 Thu 11 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
And your point is evil ?
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
00:38 Fri 12 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok... Let me begin by recording my amusement and mirth at seeing my attempt at, emm, romantic poetry, having totally forgotten about it and looking at it with more or less fresh eyes. It was written 6 years ago at 7 am on a Thursday morning (not 11 pm at night, due to the timeshift in posts that happened a year or two back). I was on the dole at the time, had nothing better to do, and might even have been, emm, over-refreshed. While I don't owe anyone an explanation for so long ago to anyone, I don't mind doing so.

I'm sure some of you have seen my little poem from my younger, pre-staff days. It was schemingly discovered (or dredged up) by someone in an attempt to embarrass me somehow. It failed. I'm sure I've posted a lot worse (feel free to look yourselves, just as you can for anyone else) so this one is nothing. I don't know whether to be flattered or disturbed (I'm lying, I do know) by someone looking for posts of mine from days gone by and resurfacing them to a bemused audience, and maybe even an appreciative one. In fact, I gotta admit, as soon as I saw it, I read the first couple of lines, had a good laugh to myself, and then did the necessary stuff with banning and capping threads and that sort of thing before going back and reading the whole thing.

The original poem has been removed, by the way. I have kept myself a copy to reminisce over in my twilight years. If I find out where the guy lives who was so impressed with it that he felt the need to show it to the world, I'll frame him a copy and deliver it to him, so that he can hang it up in his hallway and impress guests.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Ladies man cloone

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.