21-19? need to recount coz im banjoed
hippesville
hippesville
02:06 Mon 30 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
awesome competition tbh

hippesville
hippesville
21:20 Mon 30 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
good grief it actually ended up 22-21 to me overall.
Some crackers
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
23:55 Mon 30 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wow was it a 60 sec shot clock? Phil is better than you simply because it seems more natural. You seem to have to try so hard to do it which is fair enough. You work hard for it. See not just with the insults lol.
hippesville
hippesville
00:00 Tue 31 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
no insults just a dig.....at mainly 10 and 5 second games.
no other words tbh
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
00:46 Tue 31 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
no insults just a dig.....at mainly 10 and 5 second games.
no other words tbh

Never played you in 5 secs. But you have missed many times in 20secs because you take so long to line up. Yes its a dig in a sense but its also the truth. I suppose im going to be called a liar and trouble maker because of this? You make me out like I am the bad guy but yet ignore many other posts I made that you could hardly argue. You say very little back and its all very visible to anyone that has any sense tbh. Your just lucky not many do on here.
hippesville
hippesville
13:20 Tue 31 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lmfao your input alone leaves it unnecessary for me to voice my opinion of you. It's blatantly obvious to those that can read the impression you give the world.
Make sure you know what you are talking about before you comment...or have a dig!
Ideally, I'd rather not see accusations and attempts to upset/annoy folk on here.
Hence they don't warrant a response.

Enjoy the Pool
fiery_one
fiery_one
03:53 Sun 5 Jan 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
well proud of tonight there was some banter I enjoyed tonight was a laugh
fiery_one
fiery_one
05:11 Sun 5 Jan 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
aaan just to post .... use are well un sociable lmao
hippesville
hippesville
18:46 Sun 5 Jan 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
says her lol
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
15:41 Tue 7 Jan 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lmfao your input alone leaves it unnecessary for me to voice my opinion of you. It's blatantly obvious to those that can read the impression you give the world.
Make sure you know what you are talking about before you comment...or have a dig!
Ideally, I'd rather not see accusations and attempts to upset/annoy folk on here.
Hence they don't warrant a response.

Enjoy the Pool

No point in even forming a reply. You don't get me and you just want to make anyone who doesn't agree with you look like a bully. My points have all been valid but they are best left ignored as you cant defend facts
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
22:19 Tue 7 Jan 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
You cant really say anything about me or insult me any more than id admit to myself. Im an ego, I can be arrogant, I can be a fool, I can be mean and harsh. Thats just a few of the things out of a long list I can say about myself. The difference is I can admit these things and im fully aware of how I come across. IJDGAF. That being said im never usually these things for no reason, i dont just pick on people because of nothing, im fair. It would not bother me to agree with you on some things or to say something positive about you. You however just cant because you hate me and cant admit to anything. Thats ok though, most people are like that. Im not like anyone else on this site and this is why many people are torn whether to like or dislike me. Most dislike but again I dont care because the ones that do like me mean more to me that having a high number of friends I dont really care about.
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
23:57 Sun 19 Jan 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
Liverpool - 2

Man Utd - 0

Just saying *files her nails*
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
23:27 Tue 21 Jan 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
Stalker/Haters dontcha just luv them!
Pages: 11011
Unable to post