Dedi thread part 3

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 167
_stellafella
_stellafella
01:09 Sun 21 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
dedicate my 700th tournament win to tom,jenny,ggwpty,hippes and cabby...thanks guys

wd m8
hope theres plenty more where they came from in future too m8
fasteddie_
fasteddie_
01:11 Sun 21 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
ty tom you're a good friend and fine player...enjoy chatting to you mate...cheers
_stellafella
_stellafella
21:31 Mon 22 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
I like to say due to eddies 700th tourney win
and
po-pi's 300th tourney win on random

I thought id look at where im at lol all my stats are on my firfox browser where I listen to my music off my profile
well appears I need a big shout to first jenny lol only woman to keep me on the straight n narrow for few years now (24) n to tam I wake up most mornings with n eddie I drink most nights away with but to sid n Thomas n mick and anyone else who knows me n chats im glad to say im over 1500 tournys now lol

so to everyone that says hi to me or just gl in games or ggs ul or gl I say well guys its been almost 3years I had this name n I kinda thank jenny tam n eddie plus sid for keeping me on my toes of a morning lol
so thanks all

Edited at 21:48 Mon 22/04/19 (BST)
fasteddie_
fasteddie_
21:54 Mon 22 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers tom! its nice knowing you mate...this site wouldn't be the same without you
_stellafella
_stellafella
21:59 Mon 22 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers tom! its nice knowing you mate...this site wouldn't be the same without you

im just one guy m8 yes I do try be nice n indifferent towinning but trust me I like winning iv not been doing much of lately lol

but to everyone itsa game so wnners n losers
except the ones that need aids to win I don't like

but hayho cant get everything in life
Pages: 167
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dedi thread part 3

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.