Monkeys and Type writers

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:35 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
this is now personal, I ain't coming to your birthday party, I'm gonna throw my own, "last Sunday of May" party and invite everyone but you, and your gonna be lonely and I'm gonna laugh at you and poke you with a big stick! HAVE IT
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:36 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
A birthday party? How 90's.

I enjoy being poked with a big stick, ask baby_lion.

Bring it on!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:38 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah, and I'm gonna bring a ghetto blaster and were gonna have pointy hats and cake ... you got cake ... me don't think so. and the stick thing, there's websites foor people like you. Who wants an invite to the best "last Sunday of May" party eva?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:39 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Can I come?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:41 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
maybe, I'll have to sort out the list first, bring your own meat ?

Edited at 14:41 Wed 4/05/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:44 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Bring your own beer maybe.

Edited at 14:44 Wed 4/05/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:47 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Eating is cheating.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:48 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
No, I didn't ask for beer, I asked for meat. If you can't follow my simple instructions your not invited to me amazing "last Sunday of May" party. There's gonna be a bouncy castle, petting farm and pole dancing pole (upstairs for the more mature party goer)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:58 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm on the pole all night. Hope that puts everyone off, more beer for me!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:00 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm not letting you ruin my major party, your not invited anyway. this is for people who are not called Simon. Yeah, thats the one, gonna be the best "last Sunday of may" party ever. a magician, a clown, ice cream, punch, a bit of beer (I don't drink any more) and some alcopops for the ladys who find beer too much.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:41 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i'm open for the position of being petted..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:55 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I was thinking more along the line of rabbits, small goat and guinee pigs, but yeah always room for one more, so you coming to the party of the century then ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:02 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
why dont we do my experiment then? look on page 2!
then that will settle it all!

it also depends how long they have 2 do it ! i dont think it will happen in 1 min! but longer yes it will!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:08 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Even for infinity they will not do it. It's just not gonna happen. I'm gonna be ignorant on this subject. Well no one has convinced me otherwise yet. Adam, course they will write Play up Pompey, what else would a monkey do.

But cos you disagree with me your not invited to my party either! You'll miss out of the pin the tail on the donkey and I'm sure someone will spike the punch (although the odds of it happening have gone down since Simon is no longer coming)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:15 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Even if I'm not there, the punch will be spiked and the alcohol levels will be extremely large. I may not be there in person, but my legacy will live on.

I feel we should discuss this par TAY in detail tomorrow. I take it local funkypoolers are invited to abuse your house?

Please don't ban me from your house (again)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:21 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
you got banned for good reason last time. But I forgot what it was, either
i, Waking up my mother
ii, making a pass at my cat
iii, trying to bring alien girls around to sleep with
iv, or most likely generally being you.

Which one was it. And your lefacy will not live on at this par Tay, box socail, gathering, cos a new one will be created. I will teach the world that Goo is a party planner par excellence! You wait and see.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:35 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lmao read all this argument quality stuff let si go :-D si was prob making a pass with your cat lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:48 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Can I come. Apparently- as all my teachers have told me, I am a clown! So I could be the clown. Oh, and i love bouncy Castles.

It will of been for making a pass at your cat, he's been known to make passes at animals, you know the type!

I won't mention any names (baby_lion!)

joke!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:01 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
you do relise hes a admni! boot for u =-) jk si wouldn't do that......i hope or im nakerd
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:32 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Simon making passes at baby_lion, I went to France for one day yesterday and I miss everything, or was that just a general stiring comment tomathon.

Monkeys will neva do it. EVA.

Ps, it's tough to get on my party VIP list, you'l have to do a lot more than be a clown to get in.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Monkeys and Type writers

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.