Pages: 156
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:30 Wed 11 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
And what the hell is a HOLLABACK GIRL ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:34 Wed 11 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
You really shouldn't have asked me some of those questions.... ummm... well gwen is supposedly a holla back girl. If that's any help
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:35 Wed 11 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
what should I not ask you ... you got me confused. Ahh, apparently she ain't no hollaback girl. So I'm still none the wiser.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:38 Wed 11 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
she thinks she isn't. but she is. And you should look at the previous page
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:47 Wed 11 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
okay, why should I have not asked you, and yeah, but STILL what is a hollaback girl?
Anyone else wanna answer that question feel free, this ain't just a 2 way conversation, well it is but it isn't.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:51 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Someone help me, whats a HOLLABACK girl, it's annoying me now!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:07 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
its a new single in the charts by gewn somone lol but yeh its a new song
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:30 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
SPAM! disgraceful. No-one knows what it is, she made this new word up to look cool, and to confuse other people...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:04 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
dnttry and tell me im spamming cause its on the box noramlly if you have sky out of 20 times id say it wud be on 5 times and gewn .... someone sings it and its called hollaback girl !! so im not trying to spam he sed what is it and i tld him and that is not spam its number 449 in sky
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:15 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah, PMC that really didn't help much, cos I'm still none the wiser and yeah I watch the music but it ain't on that often (if I read your message right). So does no-one know what a hollaback girl is? And does no one have any views on monkeys and typewriters anymore. What's this world coming too. 17 days till my Last Sunday of May party, counting down the days!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:35 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
pimp dude... was i talking about you? why on god's earth would i call you spamming? Was talking about Goo, aparently, posting more than once is now classed as 'spamming'

And no, nobody knows.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:36 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:48 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:49 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Spamming my **** I'll have to have this out with someone in control. Who says that anyway? It's Bananas that she makes up a word and then makes up a whole song about it! I can't get my head around it. So apparently you just Spammed yeah? This is wrong, so many things are changing my world now"a"days and I'm not a happy bunny. Anyway ... I'm off to moan in real life, I do enough of it on here, laters
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:43 Thu 12 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Goo, you are one scary guy. I think if i met you, i would cry.
(that rhymes)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:44 Fri 13 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Shame, one day I really pictured a big funypool users meeting in London (I only say London cos it's centre to the world same distance from everywhere). And we could all share onion rings and tell jokes about the good old times. Share war stories etc. But seeing as your more than likely to cry when I introduce myself, I'll put these plans on hold for the time being, at least untill I become less scary!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:51 Fri 13 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
that is a good idea, should do it one day
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:46 Fri 13 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
when the day comes, i will inform you. And then the people from 'funypool' WILL finally meet :)

(excluding sleeze bags and all freaks)
supermega
supermega
16:52 Fri 13 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
we can all meet up and have loads of huges. and do some more fun things together. : ).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:09 Fri 13 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
that would be the day! I would be made...i always wanted to know u all for real!
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Monkeys and Type writers

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.