Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:50 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ELECTIONS!

i'm not quite old enough to vote yet, missed out by 6 months god damn it! so, i want you all (who are old enough) to vote for the British National Party, BNP

do it for me! do it for yourself! do it for your country!

i wont tell you why i want BNP to win, dont want to be accused of such things do i ;-) but the truth is, its labour or conservative to win it, most likely being labour
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:03 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
thank god your not old enough, I had a go at supermega for being an idiot and peddling this BNP rubbish on this site.
Do yo just listen to what they say down the youth centre or have you actually done research and come to this conclusion.
Adding the do it for your country comment. No need.
I know who I'm voting for and it certainly ain't them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:13 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:18 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
this countries going to pot when the next generation grow up, Nick got any room for me in your suitcase ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:19 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Having just said politics bores me, that website is enough to get me off my bum and vote anyone but BNP. They want to waste money building an english parliament, stop ANY KIND of immigration (which would seriously harm our service and health industries) and want everyone to have a right to carry a gun (lovely - how many gun deaths in america last year?). And that was after 30 seconds of reading, too sickened to continue!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:28 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
some of the policies are a brilliant idea. immigration... ten years there will be one englishman to 10 foreigners. call me racist, please

a lot of the stuff they say is true, british people are becoming second class citizens, after the foreigners

the local church in my area had about 10-15 bungalows built on its grounds (some are not finished) they were intended for old people. now, at least 3 of them are homes to somalians. they have a free car, none of them work, and they get a load of money on the doll (more than my mum, who has had 5 children and doesnt work)

if i grow up and dont get a job, will i recieve a royal upbringing also??

Edited at 00:35 Thu 5/05/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:36 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I won't call you racist, but that is absolutely ridiculous and completely made up. The number of immigrants in this country is completely under control (despite the scare mongering from the daily mail and sun) They are trying to scare you into voting for you. Do you really believe labour, lib dem or tories would let that ever happen? Of course not. I believe in the last year there were 100,000 immigrants relocating to this country. Whereas there were about 750,000 new english babies born. So as you can see the amount of immigrants to english is falling, not the other way round. 29% of NHS staff are immigrants, not to mention our service industries whose back bone is provided by hard working immigrants. To put it in very simple terms, we let them here, because without them, our country would fall to pieces. There are not enough people here with the right qualifications to do the job that needs to be done.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:43 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yes, ok, a lot of the migrants work in hospitals, but did you ever think that if they wernt here, the migrant hospital workers and doctors wouldnt be needed anyway? half the people they are treating are themselves anyway

say what you like about the migrant people coming in, i see it in the streets every day. leicester is full, and i mean full, of non-english people. i came from a school, an all boys school, that if i even said that i was non-religious, i was considered a racist. the thing with racism is that it only works one way, in the eyes of the law anyway. proud to be black= black pride. proud to be white= racist...

anyway, back to the point. the day you wake up and find out that your family and friends cant get a house because some foreigner has took it up themselves (for free might i add) then i think you can have a valid opinion on the matter

ps, i never read the tabloids anyway
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:46 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
btw, most of the immigrants come over to work on the streets, ie:pay no tax or anything. put they will still get a pension when the day comes to it. maybe i should claim i'm foreign and live a free life of luxury myself..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:51 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
The first paragraph, again complete rubbish. Half the people they are threating are themselves anyway? Completely made up rubbish.

These migrants are people that have often fled from another country to escape punishment or to not die of starvation. Most people that move in this country are just looking for something with an extra room. Its important to remember you have to apply to be a migrant in this country, and you are not guarenteed by any stretch of the imagination to be allowed to come here. You will need to show that you have to come here, why you want to come here, and what you have to offer.

87% of the people in england are WHITE BRITISH in race. And that is taken from the official census. So when you add black british as well, you might be able to start looking at the bigger picture.

How can you tell by looking at people whether they are english or not? Are you saying only white people can be english? If so, then I think that is a racist viewpoint.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:54 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Most of the immagrants come over to work on the streets? Again complete rubbish, they need to add something to the country's economy otherwise they are not chosen to be allowed in.

I'm not sure if you're getting confused with asylum seekers, which is a completely different matter.

Pensions you provide for yourself, so again I don't know what on earth you are talking about there. If I get paid £100 a week, then £5 may go to my pension. Then when I retire I get whatever money I'm entitled to. No one that doesn't work will get a pension.

Foreign people are worse off than english in this country. Some people don't know how good they have life.

Life of luxury? This stereotypical nonsense is a joke. I'm worried for the future of this country if this is a common illogical and nonsensical viewpoint.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:57 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
did i say only white people can be english? and it's pretty obvious to tell a somalian from an english bloke, they wear what i can only describe as bed sheets. i'm not poking fun, thats really what it looks like, i cant think of any other way to explain) come to leicester, i'll let you pick the street, i'll let you pick the time of day and you see the "white majority" let me know if you see it, because i cant

and racism is not wrong. i believe that putting forward your racist opinion in an aggressive or offensive behavour is wrong, (which i have not done, because i am not a racist) but actually being racist is an opinion.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:01 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
when you see them living life the way they do, then comment. like i said, you dont know because you havnt seen it yourself

and yes, usually you provide a pemsion for yourself, but this isnt the case for most of the foreigners (yes i probably am talking about the asylum seekers and what not) tony blair even said it on question time that a non-working foriginer (i'm not sure they were his words) will still get a pension in order to live

Edited at 01:03 Thu 5/05/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:02 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Well I really don't want to go all the way to leicester to see, but the facts are there, I know leicester is very multi-cultural and maybe you live in a area where the facts are completely different but as far as the whole of the UK is concerned, then there is a massive white english majority.

In the north east the same census said 97% were white british so I guess it depends on where you live.

I'm politics knackered now, can't we just go to a pub, get wasted and talk about football?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:04 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
good poinnt, i'm having a spliff then going to bed

Goodnight sweetheart
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:05 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Sweet dreams!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:23 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lmao, fantastic lads, very entertaining reading material, and no i am not taking the micky. Simon, spot on, your 99% correct and the other 1% is mostly typo's lol. Just to back Simon up, basically because i cannot sleep and i'm bored out of my head, the British economy would collapse without immigrants, and yes they are all screened to see what the applicant could offer to GB, plus if like me, you use taxi's alot as you don't drive, 90% of taxi drivers in my area are foreign, along with the fact that most people like foreign food, who better to cook it? There just a couple of factors, without even thinking about Health Services, or where i'd get a packet of fags from on Christmas Day if it wasn't for foreigners not celebrating it. There my views anyway.

As i said, i was bored.

~JD~
raiden
raiden
20:28 Wed 4 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes, very interesting read. But what I wanna know is why mislead (a male) is calling simon (another male) a sweetheart.
supermega
supermega
06:48 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:30 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
some good points supermega, but no need to go about it like that... me and simon were the ones having the discusion, and we didnt get aggressive or call eachother names
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

And you thought you could escape it...

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.