And you thought you could escape it...

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:34 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Stone me, for the first time in years I actually agree with Si about Politics (our arguements often end in name calling and general abuse). You say being racist is an opinion, and being aggressive or violent about it is wrong. But can I say having a racist opinion is narrow minded and very old fashioned. I've read the site and it was an absolute JOKE. Not being snobbish or narrow minded unlike Si I'm not even going to give the time of day or my effort in typing to argue with someone who says vote BNP or that immigrants are ruinening our country.
Said it once before, I'm just glad your not old enough to vote mislead.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:42 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i just want to clear this up right now, i am NOT a racist, which is what you all seem to be implying. but to actually be a racist IS an opinion, and it's not being narrow minded at all. it's just the way some people think. (both my dad and grandad are racists, and i have 2 black friends that i see quite often)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:57 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Do you agree you have some extreme right wing views?
supermega
supermega
10:29 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
theres a big immgreate problem and thats wot is annyin alot of ppl. because of this i think the roads are more packed with cars and lorrys.....theres just too many ppl on the roads today.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:34 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Hehe, blame them for traffic jams. Get a grip supermega, jeez.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:46 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
no me thinks he's got a point, course traffic jams aren't caused by cars and trucks, more cars because more people are affluent now days and that there are more 2/3 car households. And trucks, the reason there is more trucks is cos of immigration. Nothing to do with more and more jobs in retail meaning more moving of stock and goods. And roadworks are all the asylum seekers fault. Nothing do do with the increased traffic having a negative effect on raods whcih did not predict the type of heavy use they have each day. No Simon He has a valid point ....
supermega
supermega
10:55 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yes and im fed up of lorrys drivin past my house.i can tell if its from a diff contry coz its left hand drive. and some car driver dont even have a licence,plus its not safe too drive in b-ham now.ppl drivin on the wrough side of the road......ppl that dont know wot they r doin when they r behind the wheel.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:58 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Foriegn lorrys in the country whateva next! There'll be foriegn people here next, quick seal up the channel tunnel and ruin the airport runways, that should keep thoes pesky foriegners away!
supermega
supermega
11:06 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
dont be racist!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:21 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
There's been some quality threads on general chat in the last 2 days. Goo, I salute you for the irony.
supermega
supermega
11:40 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
and misleadouth made a great start by sayin vote for...?
i cant even say it coz idiots like nev siad its racist..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:53 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Idiots like Nev, Supermega, next time I see you online and you do anything like sneeze in the wrong direction I'm going to boot you. Sorry Simon, I really do hate him now !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
THAT WAS MY 100Th POST WOO HOO !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
And I wasted it on you Supermega, look what you made me do !
raiden
raiden
12:56 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
You can't boot admins. =D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:17 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
thank god I say !
supermega
supermega
16:09 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
woo hoo ur 100th post.wow u want a gold medal?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:44 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Dam right I do, and a trophy and a big cash cheque!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:34 Thu 5 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
wtf, asylum seekers are at fault for the traffic jams?! supermega, really!
supermega
supermega
07:42 Fri 6 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
they buy too must food too when they go stopin.i have too wait longer in the Q. : (
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

And you thought you could escape it...

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.