Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Scottish football chat

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19899
100
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:11 Sun 11 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
He asked if you went to see a game...not your family.

I'm far from a Celtic fan and even i can see he's in for a good future of football. I'd say Rangers's Gregg Wylde is also the same. His pace and crossing ability is far superior to some professionals that have played the game for much longer, not pointing any elbows...Edu.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:32 Sun 11 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
mr_mcquiston said:
He asked if you went to see a game...not your family.

I'm far from a Celtic fan and even i can see he's in for a good future of football. I'd say Rangers's Gregg Wylde is also the same. His pace and crossing ability is far superior to some professionals that have played the game for much longer, not pointing any elbows...Edu.



never seen a game in my life then if that answer suits you better
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:58 Mon 12 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
manwee said:
warcriminal said:
manwee said:


now you truly know what it feels to be a celtic fan


Nah... to do that I would have to give up my job, stop washing for months and never wash or cut my hair ever again and start moaning about every defeat and crowing about one day back before I was born (reminds me of some 1966 footage we see dragged out every world cup).

Instead I'll stick with supporting the dominant football force since the game began in Scotland.


a really intelligent post from a rangers fan , not getting a wash or haircut lol

expect no better from an inbred like yourself and as for the dominant force??? always makes me laugh that one does , ur club were formed 15 years before us , funny how nobody mentions that when you are shouting about titles won etc

am away for a wash



Humour is obviously beyond your capabilities manwee. So i'll not respond to the pathetic inbred comment.

We will see who does what on the park on Sunday, I will predict a comfortable win for Rangers and also that Celtic will questions refereeing decisions rather than focus on the facts that their team deserved to lose. I will also predict that Neil Lennon will be sent to the stand for ridiculous antics on the touchline.
flawless
flawless
Posts: 1,381
10:06 Mon 12 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I will predict a 2 - 1 win for Rangers on Sunday, hopefully Celtic do not blame the ref as it is getting really boring now thinking everyone is out to get them. Neil Lennon i think will be fine, i think he has learned from past mistakes with Old Firm games anyway but i could be wrong.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:21 Mon 12 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
mr_mcquiston said:
His pace and crossing ability is far superior to some professionals that have played the game for much longer, not pointing any elbows...Edu.



Dave,

Edu looks like a fish outta water but I don't think he is a bad player, just not one suited to the breakneck pace of the SPL. He doesn't like having someone immediately in his face the minute he gets the ball and as a result loses possession more often than not. I think he should look for a move down south where players are afforded more than a millisecond to get on the ball, get their head up and make a pass.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:57 Mon 12 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Kyle Hutton has joined Partick Thistle on a 3 month loan.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:38 Mon 12 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
What an absolute disgrace that a 16 year old kid is subjected to this.....

http://www.scotzine.com/2011/09/chelsea-bound-islam-feruz-abus/
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:57 Mon 12 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
cmurphy said:
What an absolute disgrace that a 16 year old kid is subjected to this.....

http://www.scotzine.com/2011/09/chelsea-bound-islam-feruz-abus/


Just read the article and that is right shame and an absolute disgrace to be getting that level of abuse.
I actually know Islam as i know his older brother and he is a very quiet boy and he is only thinking about his family as he now needs to support them. He will be a fantastic footballer and he will play for Scotland. Quite sad that he has left Celtic and feel that he would be better off at Celtic but who knows.

I can understand some of the anger towards Islam as Celtic and Tommy Burns done an awful lot for him, and without Tommy he would be in Somalia now but by know means should he recieve abuse like that. Money has turned his head but can you blame him when he has a family to look after and i know thats exactly why he has moved. Good luck to him.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:01 Tue 13 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Sion have lost their appeal.

They will now take their case to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

They have even considered just turning up at Madrid, regardless of the outcome of appeals!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:27 Tue 13 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
ha ha got to laugh but anyways cmon the hoops for sunday
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:57 Tue 13 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Did anyone hear Sion's Chairman's interview on STV News this evening?

He was going on about Sepp Blatter going to jail because he ignored a Swiss Civil Court's judgement that Sion should be allowed back in
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:26 Tue 13 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
cmurphy said:
Did anyone hear Sion's Chairman's interview on STV News this evening?

He was going on about Sepp Blatter going to jail because he ignored a Swiss Civil Court's judgement that Sion should be allowed back in


I think he was talking about Platini as it is UEFA dealing with this case not FIFA.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:31 Tue 13 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
murphybhoy said:
cmurphy said:
Did anyone hear Sion's Chairman's interview on STV News this evening?

He was going on about Sepp Blatter going to jail because he ignored a Swiss Civil Court's judgement that Sion should be allowed back in


I think he was talking about Platini as it is UEFA dealing with this case not FIFA.


Ah yes, sorry. Got my names mixed up
flawless
flawless
Posts: 1,381
00:58 Wed 14 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Does anyone else get that bad feeling in there stomach when an old firm game is approaching or is it just me?

I had plans to go to the game but sadly i am going to crail on sunday will be listening over the radio though, plus means i dont have a bad hangover on monday haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:43 Wed 14 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
flawless said:
Does anyone else get that bad feeling in there stomach when an old firm game is approaching or is it just me?

I had plans to go to the game but sadly i am going to crail on sunday will be listening over the radio though, plus means i dont have a bad hangover on monday haha


Must just be you mate. I only get excited on the lead up to an Old Firm game
flawless
flawless
Posts: 1,381
01:48 Wed 14 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I get real nervous on the day though haha weird like, more nervous when old firm play than i was when my daughter was born
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:58 Wed 14 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Cmon the Miiiiighty Dons
flawless
flawless
Posts: 1,381
01:59 Wed 14 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Dont know about the mighty part
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:00 Wed 14 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Mighty and proud
flawless
flawless
Posts: 1,381
02:01 Wed 14 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Lmao whatever you say darling
Pages: 19899
100
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Scottish football chat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.