(IP Logged)
19:14 Tue 20 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
im very much hoping all prem clubs ban the annoying vuvuzelas
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:47 Tue 20 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
master_p00l said:
stokies_back said:
well we all know hes made wrong choice he should have come stoke and come play for the best fans in the premier league

PFFT!

lose one game all after pulis's head

lmao we lost more than 1 game last season and we all love pulis you getting us mixed up with 3 managers a season man city
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:43 Tue 20 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
stokies_back said:
master_p00l said:
stokies_back said:
well we all know hes made wrong choice he should have come stoke and come play for the best fans in the premier league

PFFT!

lose one game all after pulis's head

lmao we lost more than 1 game last season and we all love pulis you getting us mixed up with 3 managers a season man city

money talks =P

hope we make it 4
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:28 Wed 21 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
with man city challenging the might, does anyone really think liverpool will make top four this season?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:02 Wed 21 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
could do we need a better supporting midfielder if mascher leaves

a left back is a must Lahm will do the job or Jansen
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:08 Wed 21 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
i don't think many top top players will want to sign for liverpool now unless it's a money decision. Joe cole could have gone to tottenham and had champions league football but liverpool were the only team willin to pay his wages
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:19 Wed 21 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
no he rejected 100 000 and 120 000 from arsenal and tottenham respectively apparently
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:44 Thu 22 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
never. neither of those clubs would offer that lol tottenham couldn't afford it and arsenal have a wage policy that they stick to
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:46 Thu 22 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
only sayin what is in the papers
alangbrook
alangbrook
08:49 Thu 22 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
That's why you don't believe what the papers say
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:25 Thu 22 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
With lots of interest in Bale, i would've thought it possible that Tottenham would offer that for Cole because of there lacking on the left midfield, and when Bale gets a ridiculous offer from Manchester/Arsenal/Chelsea etc, they are going to be exposed on the left, therefore Redknapp may have wanted to seal Cole, but failed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:44 Thu 22 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
redknapp says he isn't going to sell any of his top players but i think we all know that tottenham will only have this season in the champions league (well, they have to play qualifying rounds to actually get into it this year don't they?)

anyway, i think they'll drop out of the top four this year, finishing 6th behind liverpool in 5th. can tottenham's squad cope with the champions league and a rough premier league season?

i'm predicting top four to be Arsenal Chelsea Man U Man C but in no particular order

anyone else?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:26 Sat 24 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
liverpool are linked heavily with a certain Marcell Jansen who i said would be a good buy only 2 days ago
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:10 Sat 31 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
well done roy showin some sense an resignin aurelio... underrated player who is far better than the supposing signing of konchsky
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:18 Sat 31 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Konchesky? Hodgson will knacker himself if he tries bringing players from fulham. He may work well with them there but thats the past and he needs to start looking at bigger and better things. I reckon the chairs would let him have the cash to bring in players like Lahm?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:39 Sun 1 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Man City have spent huge sums but I am not sure they have bought real top quality players - with maybe Tevez as an exception.

They were well beaten this morning by Inter Milan if anyone saw it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:26 Fri 6 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I reckon Liverpool will surprise some people this season and make the top four, along with Manchester City. I don't see Tottenham being able to retain their place in the top four while competing in the Champions League. I predict the top 6 will finish as follows:

1. Chelsea
2. Manchester United
3. Manchester City
4. Liverpool
5. Arsenal
6. Tottenham Hotspur

Expect Man City to challenge, but to be some way off when it's all done and dusted. Also think Arsenal will miss out on top 4 and therefore lose Fabregas due to a lack of Champions League football. Just my take on it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:56 Sat 7 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
thanatos, i reckon you got it down to a tee mate, but one small change, Arsenal 6th, Tottenham 5th, I think redknapp is potentially one of the best managers in the world, especially after having a season with tottenham to get used to the style of certain players. And i also think that if Mancini doesn't make it to the top 3 he's gonna get the boot. He may even get the boot mid season if performances aren't up to scratch. I think you got it right with Chelsea at the top, even with their serious fire sale of players, and with little money coming in from them players, they have the team and manager to dominate!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:25 Mon 9 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
martin Oneill Resigned!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:17 Mon 9 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow was shocked at that... Sven Goran Erikkson now 7/2 fav to take role
Pages: 12627
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Premier League Chat