we staying in prem atleast another season GO ON STOKE GO ON STOKE
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:35 Sun 26 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
lol congrats
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:36 Sun 26 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
filky that is not league 1 chat!! And mnm be serious u know posh are gunna struggle!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:42 Sun 26 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
says u who got relagated from there
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:57 Sun 26 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
was just a one off poor season. whole squad had no confidence. Watch next season!!!
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
17:00 Sun 26 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Peterborough won't struggle. They got the money to improve the squad as they wish and a manager who has the best contact in the game to get young talent from.
Many of their players will make the step up easily, after a season in the CCC, I think they are going to struggle to hold onto Mackail-Smith, Boyd and Lewis in particular.

I can see Posh pushing for a play off spot next season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:05 Mon 27 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
no way top 6 finish. ppl that support them u wanna think they can do that but.....be real!! they would be chuffed with mid table. oh and they aint got that much money!
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
16:32 Mon 27 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
I dont support them

They have more than enough money to strengthen for a top half finish and with Fergie sending out young talent to his son, I think that will see them pushing for the play offs.....not to say they will do it, but I just got a feeling!

I'd guess they will finish higher than Leicester anyway and I see you lot settling in the lower reaches of mid table, 15th or something xD
mufc2009
mufc2009
02:39 Tue 28 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
i reckon peterborough will do well
there millionaire chairman says he thinks peterborough will be in prem by 2012
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:20 Tue 28 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
lol at city in bottom 1/4. not even gunna argue about it lol. city will be top half. build a team for promotion in the 10/11 season. and posh will be bottom half STANDARD!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:22 Tue 28 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
and if fergie is gunna give him young talent why did they not get tom clevery. He shown he is class at leicester city in just a short loan. Why did posh not get him .hmmmmmm maybe he dint wanna go there lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:43 Thu 30 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
leicester had half a good championship squad last season, the other half not worthy of the shirt! would have been nice to keep ian hume, he would have helped us tear up leauge one i think, but howard ( a simillar sort of player) was easily player of the season for me.

mandric said he's gonna make 6 new signings for next season. and we'll need them. i reckon the_foxes will agree with me more or less when i say the only players that will do any good in the championship are Howard, Fryatt, Max Gradel, Oakley, Mattock, Brown, Tunchev and maybe Dyer (hot and cold is that dyer but when he's hot he's scortching!) one or two other players will be good subs but other than that i think we need more depth.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:47 Thu 30 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
adding on to my last post, if any leicester fans think we'll win promotion next season i think that's just a bit daft :-P i reckon two or three years realistically in the championship. unless mandric comes up with some serious money to buy serious players who seriously want to play football for a club as serious as city. seriously!
_niall_
_niall_
14:15 Thu 30 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Stockport to be docked 10 points for going into administration, good news for us, we're gonna finish a place higher than we thought
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:16 Thu 30 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
lol lucky you then i wish they was were liester was then we'd be top!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:15 Sun 3 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Great escape for Carlisle, even though it wasn't in their own hands. Life in league 1 will be tough for them next season. They have a lot of mileage in away games with trips to Southampton, Charlton, Exeter to name but a few. Their home form will need to be excellent because I don't think they will pick up many points on the road.
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
17:42 Tue 5 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Ill update the table soon, it will be hard for me as Crewe supporter we have been relegated but we have taken it on the chin! Im a ManU fan with a season ticket but go to watch both Man U and Crewe and have done for years, my heart goes out to all us crewe fans that now have to go a season in division 2 but im sure we have spent enough time in the top division one without spending any money this season. Fight back we will!!!

Railway men forever
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:16 Thu 14 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
So it's another season in league 1 for Leeds then
robbean
robbean
05:49 Fri 15 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol what happend to leeds they use to be good
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
08:02 Fri 15 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Only the second time in my life I wanted Millwall to win a game.....the other being the Cup Final vs United obviously

I hope Leeds come up next season though, they have done their three seasons in purgatory just like us now....too big to stay down there forever
Pages: 189
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

league 1 chat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.