The Untouchables (Old Thread)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
08:43 Mon 9 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry Zeb for the thread but it has to be done!

Im told we need 6 (thanks steph, topsy I apologise, i misread your post :{) people plus two subs and we can pinch people for next season......

I dont particularly want to captain the side due to time constraints so im looking for a captain as well as 7 players and 2 subs!

Preference will be given to people who previously played for the Untouchables and are not banned users who are not allowed back....you know who you are.....lmao

I will be acting as vice captain/clan chairman and will be responsible for appointing a reliable captain.....

When applying you must include your favourite childhood memory and a picture of your favourite cartoon character. Bribes are welcome, as are ego massaging messages and offers of free dog boarding when i go to Barbados!

Edited at 14:58 Mon 9/02/09 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:51 Mon 9 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Mike its 6 players and 2 subs silly topsy giving u false info lol
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
08:56 Mon 9 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Application in from lman (1ukeldinho) via message as he cannot post yet!

lman said:

My favourite childhood memory was being given my first lollipop back in 1993, i was so happy that day, it will never leave my mind!

My favourite cartoon character was Jerry the Mouse from Tom and Jerry. To me, Jerry was an inspiration to people who get bullied. I was gutted however when Tom left and was replaced by Ben, as i thought Jerry sold out by advertising ice cream.

I'll give you £20 if you let me in as well

On a personal note I was gutted when Tom left and was replaced by Ben, as i thought Jerry sold out by advertising ice cream. However his application looks good and coupled with the pictures of his sister he sent me, I am happy to announce lman as our first (re) signing!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:04 Mon 9 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
hightops said:
8 including subs

pot_the_lot said:

Yh does 6 and 2 not equal 8?? silly me need to go back to school
walker666
walker666
09:19 Mon 9 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Can I be your PR man, agent or even head coach for the clan please MMT, since I've vowed never to play UK pool again .

My fave childhood memory, nay favourite ever memory is Willie Thorne winning the 1985 Mercantile Credit Classic ,

and...

Posted Image

Thank you for your consideration.

Edited at 15:27 Mon 9/02/09 (GMT)
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
09:39 Mon 9 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Topsy- 6 and 2 doesnt equal 8 no, it equals one hell of a night if its 6 women

Dave- Thanks for breaking your vow not to play uk8 again, your in as a player/coach, not too disimilar to the role played by some lower league footballers! Im putting you in charge of youth development, which means you have to produce as many babies as possible with as many different women all over the country, as quickly as you can! You must then train them up to be robotic pool players, housing will be provided in the form of a yellow caravan on an E reg.......oh and you have to play the odd game as well

(im not overly sure of the rules for this to be fair, is it not possible for you to play games except UK or is it the whole bunch)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:41 Mon 9 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
hightops said:
hightops said:
8 including subs

pot_the_lot said:

Yh does 6 and 2 not equal 8?? silly me need to go back to school

He misread wot u meant cause he posted 7 players needed plus 2 subs :P im right n u know it :P
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
09:52 Mon 9 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
pot_the_lot- can you please not spam my thread with your inane chatter, i am perfectly capable of doing that myself
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:41 Mon 9 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
aya this guys much more experienced wihth clan leagues than anyone else lol
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
10:57 Mon 9 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
alexander said:
aya this guys much more experienced wihth clan leagues than anyone else lol

Thats the worst application ive seen yet

F- Must try harder

Come back with a real application and you might get a spot
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:02 Mon 9 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
My favourite childhood memory was meeting madmiketyson on funkypool. (I'm still a child so shhhhhhhh ).

My favourite cartoon character was scooby doo! He was amazing, and reminds me of the bravery of madmiketyson!

Posted Image

Does that mean I'm in?

Edited at 17:12 Mon 9/02/09 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:02 Mon 9 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol haha id never join this scum im with double trouble
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:05 Mon 9 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
ahh man, :$:$:$:$ my fav childhood memory, having played rugby all my life. ill say it infront of everyone, i cried, cried tears of joy that is when england won the world cup!!

cartoon charecter ill get back to you lol! i cant really remember so ill ask my mum and pap
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:09 Mon 9 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image

she said i liked bugs bunny but i honestly cant remember

maybe i liked wacky racers only one i can realy remember
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
11:21 Mon 9 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Some brilliant applications thus far-

Squad looking like

madmiketyson
alone699
iamtheworst
lman
walker666
egotistical
I have two players in mind for the other 2 spots so at present we may not have any spaces! Feel free to apply and if they turn me down, youll be notified in due course.....in other words, don't call us, we'll call you

Edited at 17:53 Mon 9/02/09 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:52 Mon 9 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Done deal adam.

Childhood memory? I have no idea . I don't remember much lol. Probably some xmas, i remember getting a pool table and wasn't off it till about April. Kinda life shaping that one.

My favourite childhood cartoon character was .......
Posted Image

Splinter (But the old one from the cartoons not that one up there)
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
11:56 Mon 9 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
A cartoon character i can relate to, i loved the Ninja turtles.......madmiketyson is a paarrrtyyyy dude

Two spaces left, if you claim your favourite cartoon character was dennis the menace and get a picture of yourself in a red and black striped jumper holding a sign with your username on it, ill give you a spot for sure
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:06 Mon 9 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
madmiketyson said:
if you claim your favourite cartoon character was dennis the menace and get a picture of yourself in a red and black striped jumper holding a sign with your username on it.....

Scarily.......

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:19 Mon 9 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
madmiketyson said:
in other words, don't call us, we'll call you

lol! thats kinda class lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:42 Mon 9 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Egotistical, see me in my office now!