Official Clan Results (Old Thread)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:34 Tue 3 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
results so far for...

pool__bird v _summer_

8ball 3-1
9ball 1-3

tbc

4-4
nickh87
nickh87
16:34 Tue 3 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
You need to let their clan know hes deactivated also if any admin are reading this should ban aswell for abuse on the forums
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:36 Tue 3 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
I told familyguy0 it's best to chuck him before he got banned, but seeing as he's deactivated...no need really.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:40 Tue 3 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Man sorry guys. I apologize to the Untouchables for Lamberto's actions.
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
18:20 Tue 3 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
if nick was 8-1 up when lamberto quit, how is it 10-1 ?, every other time this has happened the score stood as it finished, surely this stands at 8-1
lol

Edited at 00:36 Wed 4/03/09 (GMT)
nickh87
nickh87
22:01 Tue 3 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry i made error in my post it was 9-1 because he was still on the table when i potted black...

And why should it stand at that score anyway???

He left and he deactivated so i think it should be 10-1

He was the one that went off in a paddy giving me abuse (read above posts to see) and saying i was flukey when infact i near enough white washed him in style....but trust you alan to bring this up because if you was there you would agree with me...
billmore
billmore
03:32 Wed 4 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
double trouble, vs worriers

9 ball 4 1
8 ball 1 3
uk8 3 1

double trouble 8 warriors 5
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
04:28 Wed 4 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
nickh87 said:
Sorry i made error in my post it was 9-1 because he was still on the table when i potted black...

And why should it stand at that score anyway???

He left and he deactivated so i think it should be 10-1

He was the one that went off in a paddy giving me abuse (read above posts to see) and saying i was flukey when infact i near enough white washed him in style....but trust you alan to bring this up because if you was there you would agree with me...

NAAAH lol

I brought it up because of previous fixtures that didnt finish, the score stood in them at what they finished at, nothing to do with the points, its only one or 2 difference, then again you might need them lol,
I just think the ruling in the past was that the score stood so this should too.
good score by the way, well done
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
04:47 Wed 4 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Im not sure of any precedents for this but I agree with nick, same as I would with someone outside of my clan!
If someone leaves the game as this guy did, then in my opinion they are lucky if they keep a single frame, especially with abuse like the page before aimed at their opponent!
If there has been a precedent set though, then id have to agree with Alan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:00 Wed 4 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
madmiketyson said:
Im not sure of any precedents for this but I agree with nick, same as I would with someone outside of my clan!
If someone leaves the game as this guy did, then in my opinion they are lucky if they keep a single frame, especially with abuse like the page before aimed at their opponent!
If there has been a precedent set though, then id have to agree with Alan

Yes the way it works is if u start and dont complete games u need to post results and then if by the deadline its not finished the score then stands no one gets awarded the points that are unplayed.

So nick ur score is 9-1 not 10 as u didnt play that frame and its only fair we keep the rules same for all.
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
05:04 Wed 4 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thats fair enough stephy, maybe for next season there should be a rule change though, im fairly certain nick would have got a tenth frame out of him if he hadnt deactivated in an abusive tantrum!
Doesnt seem fair that anyone would miss the chance to earn frames becuase their opponent cant handle defeat after defeat after defeat after defeat.......

But its fair if a precedent has been set, maybe something to think about for next season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:08 Wed 4 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ok adam fair point will look into it x
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
05:09 Wed 4 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cheers daaaaaaaaarlinnnnnnnnnnnnn xx
janmb
janmb
09:37 Wed 4 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Removed some of the worst bickering related to Lamberto.

If I overlooked something that's coincidental and not intentional discrimination against anyone.

Please try to keep this thread clean and for results only from now on

btw, just to clear up in case some people wonders about this: Getting a post removed doesn't necessarily reflect badly on the user in question. In this case I removed a number of posts that were more or less part of the lamberto discussion which we wanted removed from this thread. In short - you didn't necessarily post anything bad just because a post were removed.

Edited at 16:08 Wed 4/03/09 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:20 Wed 4 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
In response to Nick's situation vs lamberto:

Lamberto forfeited the game. How on earth is nick meant to finish if his opponent suddenly deactivates? If you forfeit the game, you forfeit the rest of the possible points. A score will only stand if both players haven't finished, but as this was a proper forfeit, the score should be 10-1.

We had the same situation last week with chrom3magik vs the_thing. Chrom was up 6-3, but we gave him a 9-3 as the_thing decided to not bother finishing.

Imagine it as a football game. If it's forfeited, it doesn't result in a 0-0 draw, it's automatically a 3-0 win (I think). You forfeit a game, you forfeit the rest of the possible points.
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
10:36 Wed 4 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yoda- you make more sense that you will ever know, wise words!

Potty- Back to school

Cheers both for the clarification, every frame counts
_niall_
_niall_
10:37 Wed 4 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
madmiketyson said:

Oi less of that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:59 Wed 4 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
madmiketyson said:
Yoda- you make more sense that you will ever know, wise words!

Potty- Back to school

Cheers both for the clarification, every frame counts

Wot u on bout mmt?

_niall_ said:
madmiketyson said:

Oi less of that

Aww bless ya niall
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
11:14 Wed 4 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Im on about you saying it was 9-1 before yodababe told us it was 10-1

Sorry if i invaded your "personal space" niall and steph, ill refrain from the word "daaaaaaaaarlinnnnnnnnnnnnn" in future.

Thanks for the help steph babbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Now everyone stop posting daft stuff here and post some results
_niall_
_niall_
12:21 Wed 4 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
madmiketyson said:
Thanks for the help steph babbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Official Clan Results (Old Thread)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.