Official Clan Results (Old Thread)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19798
4ph3x
4ph3x
12:43 Tue 1 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
ab_rfc said:
jooodles said:
ab_rfc said:
defaults

what was the other default, oh 15-0 for flying pigs lol

is that not what you would have expected for your team if the oppenent was away on holiday and their captain couldn't be bothered sorting a sub out ?

alexander was away for a week and didn't get back untill Saturday, we got a 7-6 win lol

Were the default decider's told that alexander was away till saturday by M.V.P.?, because I would of thought a more favourable score would have been awarded to M.V.P., I know I informed niall early in the week to say alex would be away till sat and would make it tight for him to play but was only player I could put in.

Edited at 17:56 Tue 1/09/09 (BST)

Edited at 17:58 Tue 1/09/09 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:44 Tue 1 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
I dont mean to stir but im also intrigued why my points were so close to niall's?
jooodles
jooodles
12:45 Tue 1 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
cool_dude said:
ab_rfc said:
defaults

cool_dude 7 vs 7 theshedcork
alexander 6 vs 7 _niall_

I thought all 15 points were given out for defaults,

alexander did well considering he was away on holiday for a week and just got back on Saturday lol

what was the other default, oh 15-0 for flying pigs lol

seriously how do you come to the conclusion 7-7 for my game? the other player logged in 3 times all week and didnt reply to my message and i was on every day, but the other default score was 15-0 to the piglets? is there any wonder why people complain about this

you and shed was on sunday night and for some reason the game didn't get played so chris offered to play you , you logged out and as for the 15-0 default you didn't offer once to sub that game , you posted saying it will be sorted and never did anything about it , so if anyone seemed uninterested it seems to me it was your team
cool_dude
cool_dude
12:47 Tue 1 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
its not even worth argueing, i dont reply to messages the week before and everyones after me but obviously this is different. all this has done for me is proven that yet again defaults are totally biased because that is absolutely ridiculous
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:50 Tue 1 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Look im not going to snap or argue at all and hope to be relatively neutral in this.

However If potty or someone else could explain to us all clearly and consicely the full logic and reasons behind my particular result with _niall_ it would be appreciated.

Thanks
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
12:56 Tue 1 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
at the end of the day the MVP v Top Dogs result makes no difference to the league positions, I just wondered why the full 15 points were not given out.
but the flying pigs v DT result was important, looks like flying pigs got what they needed to avoid relegation.
jooodles
jooodles
13:02 Tue 1 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
to be honest ab it wouldn't bother us being relegated to division two as we have been there before and it is a much friendlier division to be in but as two teams move up and two teams move down i doubt we would have been moving down anyway because of double trouble folding so no the results didn't matter one bit
4ph3x
4ph3x
13:06 Tue 1 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah I was under the impression that only 1 team would be going down because of DT folding and the piggies were well in front of us come the last round of games.
cool_dude
cool_dude
13:09 Tue 1 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
thats like saying all last set of fixtures dont matter if theres nothing to play for jooodles

well played anyway
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
13:17 Tue 1 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
jooodles said:
to be honest ab it wouldn't bother us being relegated to division two as we have been there before and it is a much friendlier division to be in but as two teams move up and two teams move down i doubt we would have been moving down anyway because of double trouble folding so no the results didn't matter one bit

the result definately mattered, who decided that only 1 clan would've gone down if DT avoided relegation, why only 1 down, why not move 3 up or even a play off between 2nd bottom and 3rd top of Div 2,
doesn't really matter now the results have been given but we can see why they went the way they did.

time to move on now and look forward to another action packed season

Edited at 18:23 Tue 1/09/09 (BST)
jooodles
jooodles
13:19 Tue 1 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
cool_dude said:
thats like saying all last set of fixtures dont matter if theres nothing to play for jooodles

well played anyway

i'll think you'll find it was us who made all the effort to get the games played even knowing you was folding so you are reading exactly what you want to read in my last post

good luck in your new clan
jooodles
jooodles
13:20 Tue 1 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
ab_rfc said:
jooodles said:

the result definately mattered, who decided that only 1 clan would've gone down if DT avoided relegation, why only 1 down, why not move 3 up or even a play off between 2nd bottom and 3rd top of Div 2,
doesn't really matter now the results have been given but we can can see why they went the way they did.

time to move on now and look forward to another action packed season

lol ab you crack me up
cool_dude
cool_dude
13:22 Tue 1 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
i think you will find i was chasing up and making an effort to get games finished also, not posting anything else after this everyone can see its blatently an unfair score i guess this is what it will always be like in this league regardless of rule changing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:27 Tue 1 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Ab - if you think I had any input into our default scores then you are mistaken.

Again the rules on the website confirm that - hopefully people will read them.

The easy answer is - if you dont like default scores then play the games, and if you cant play the games and still dont like them please try and get involved in helping positively.
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
13:45 Tue 1 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
should players in Div1 be deciding defaults in Div 1?, I don't think so, Yeh I know they don't do defaults for fixtures involving their own clans but in such a small league with only 6 clans the default results they give other fixtures could affect their own clans league standing, would it not be fairer if Div 1 defaults were done by a panel made up of Div 2 players and visa versa,
I see more people will be helping with defaults next season, thats a good thing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:52 Tue 1 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Seeing as the only people volunteering happened to be in division 1 this season - last season it was one from each division - there was not much option.

More people involved in it is clearly the way forward and thats why we (jan and I) asked for that.

Finding people to do it is the difficult thing. You clearly have strong views on them but if you arent prepared to stick your head above the parapet and get involved then thats a shame and will not benefit the running of the competition.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:24 Sun 6 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
_vip_ vs gandalf 8ball us gandalf (4) loses to _vip_ (1) 9 ball _vip_ (1) loses to gandalf (4) 8ball uk _vip_ (2) loses to gandalf (3) overall _vip_ (4) - gandalf (11)

They were all good games and gandalf played very well unfortanitly i had loads of destractions but thats no exuse well done mate....and sorry for the disserpointment top dogs

i think u put it here tooo lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:27 Sun 6 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
_vip_ said:
_vip_ vs gandalf 8ball us gandalf (4) loses to _vip_ (1) 9 ball _vip_ (1) loses to gandalf (4) 8ball uk _vip_ (2) loses to gandalf (3) overall _vip_ (4) - gandalf (11)

They were all good games and gandalf played very well unfortanitly i had loads of destractions but thats no exuse well done mate....and sorry for the disserpointment top dogs

u just need to post this on our thread mate - its only a frendily

i think u put it here tooo lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:04 Sat 12 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
sharpshooters v warriors cup match

Cushion versus ryz_9000

8 ball 4 - 1 cushion

8 uk 4 - 1 cushion

9 ball 3 - 2 ryz_9000

10 - 5 cushion(warriors)
joker86
joker86
11:00 Sat 12 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
wrong thread speedy
Pages: 19798
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Official Clan Results (Old Thread)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.