Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 14142
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:07 Tue 15 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
E! True Hollywood Story The life Death and Death of Sinister said:

narrator said:
... the bloodthirsty murderers then burnt his house down with him inside of it. He had no escape.
An hour later, he awoke. His pain had gone away, his gun was still in his hand. Around him it was dark. Then emerging from the darkness from the right side of him came a figure.
"welcome to the afte...." but that was as far as the poor figure got as the scared and paranoid familyguy0 shot the gun.
There dead again was the lifeless corpse of sinister.

familyguy0 said:
crap, i thought, now i have to be narrator and i have absolutely no imagination.

r.i.p sinister hope u come back
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:48 Tue 15 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
familyguy said:
Convinced that chris was the one who had taken the lives of their townspeople, the angry folks of the Sonoran Desert town stormed Chris' bar. They found him inside drinking his last drink. He bribed them to stop but to no avail. They captured him and placed him in a torture chair, hoping to get the truth out.
The device was cruel. The towspeople gave Chris electrodes asking him what he had done. "I do not know" he repeated. Finally they gave up and let the electricity take his life.
They searched the pub and Chris' house but found no evidence of him being guilty. They had killed an innocent man in a horrible manner. One more mistake, and they could all be dead.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:50 Tue 15 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Suspects left:
clooneman
crazzymadman
berbatov_9
hothead_bob
jooodles
_summer_
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:11 Wed 16 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Ghost of Chris said:

Oh well best make the most of this afterlife business I suppose......

Posted Image

jooodles
jooodles
12:44 Wed 16 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
lmao don't eat them all or you will end up like this

Edited at 17:46 Wed 16/09/09 (BST)
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
16:48 Wed 16 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Bummmp!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:02 Thu 17 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
bump
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
11:20 Thu 17 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
What are we waiting for? A murder? Come on you lot, get on with it... If I can log in once a day and post here to bump the thread then it can't be too hard for the killers among you to log on too, even if just to message Familyguy with your choice of victim, can it?
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
14:05 Thu 17 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
I have only just been released from the hosptial, i was talking with Jooodles the other night and she offered me some rice and garlic bread as i was hungry and weak! I only managed to eat one spoon full before i passed out, the first thing i saw was a nurse giving me a bed bath I feel a little better now but i think she tried to poison me So my next vote is for Jooodles
jooodles
jooodles
15:29 Thu 17 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
pfft it wasn't me that cooked it though , everyone knows i don't know my way round a kitchen
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:16 Thu 17 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
narrator said:

A recently unemployed jooodles, roamed the streets searching for loose change where ever she
could find it

She had grown recently concerned after crazzymadman blamed her for poisoning his rice.

As she walked down the street, looking for money she spotted a pound left on the ground. She reached over to pick it up but the pound seemed to slide away from her grasp. She followed the pound but it kept on sliding away into a dark alleyway.

The next day her corpse was found. The coroner reported the cause of death as axphiation.
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
03:05 Fri 18 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Poor Jooodles was she a killer or not
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:26 Fri 18 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
narrator said:
No
jooodles
jooodles
07:15 Fri 18 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
i'm confused , chris got killed because he had the most votes , how did i get killed when no one has voted yet ?

and for your information i would never go scrounging for money
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
08:05 Fri 18 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
crazzymadman said:
I have only just been released from the hosptial, i was talking with Jooodles the other night and she offered me some rice and garlic bread as i was hungry and weak! I only managed to eat one spoon full before i passed out, the first thing i saw was a nurse giving me a bed bath I feel a little better now but i think she tried to poison me So my next vote is for Jooodles

*cough* I voted for you Jo, she will be sadly missed!
jooodles
jooodles
08:08 Fri 18 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
but no one else has posted their votes , you lot are cheating
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
08:10 Fri 18 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow a talking corpse Unless he received secret votes from the killer Im must be the innocent person alive now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:12 Fri 18 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
jooodles said:
but no one else has posted their votes , you lot are cheating

Ghost of Chris said:
I suspect you were done for by those awful killers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:29 Fri 18 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
chris got voted off then you got killed off no time to put quotes
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
16:22 Fri 18 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Ya, Chris got executed, but you got murdered by thse vile murderers... Who's left?
Pages: 14142
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Mafia (aka Werewolf aka Assassin)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.