(IP Logged)
17:06 Sat 12 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
and now im doomed might as well vote for m2 so we can get it over with
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:08 Sat 12 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
clooneman said:
I vote m2

You can always rely on cloone to make a sensible decision for the good of the game
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:27 Sat 12 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Quote:
After two days and two nights of speculations and accusations, it seemed the young handyman m2 was too quick to build a coffin and get rid of the body. Most were too happy to blame this heinous crime on the boy.
As Reverend Cloone read a prayer the young man was hanged on the gallows he built with his own hands.

Sheriff Bob and his deputy familyguy0 searched his home after the execution as everyone else looked on. They found nothing to incriminate the young handyman. Everyone seemed to forget the guilt of killing an innocent man, as fear started to settle in... the killers are still on the loose!

I lol every time i type Sheriff Bob
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:05 Sat 12 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
tooooold you the people that arent murderers and voted m2
well in a while i'll be dead and be speaking beyond my grave but i swear it must be chris and crazzy or at least one of them
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:18 Sun 13 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Quote:

The deputy faimlyguy0 has become quiet obsessed with his idea that he'll be next to die. He locked and boarded up all the doors and all the windows. He sat in the living room shaking with fear and holding on to his gun.
In the darkness of the night two shadows moved in on familyguy's house drenched it in gasoline and set it on fire. The deputy's attempt to save himself cost him his life. His screams were heard all around town as he desperately tried to get out of his burning home.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:22 Sun 13 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:05 Mon 14 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Keep the game moving at pace by removing those that dont post

Berb or Bob (In fact sound like twins - could be the new Krays)

This time round I vote for berb.
jooodles
jooodles
07:58 Mon 14 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
i'm sticking with chris and clooney , i know how they play mind games with people clooney gets my vote this time
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:20 Mon 14 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
I swear every time I listen to chris I get led into trouble in this game! M2 dead now I listened.

Crazzy, despite being 'harmless', is the newcomer in town...how much do we know about him?

Cloone, much like chris, does like to play mind games, as Jo pointed out, so it could be cloone keeping quiet and taking people out on the sly!

Jo seems innocent enough, for now, but could she be putting on a front?

Berb + bob havent posted, so it could be them being sly, but i doubt it, surely they wouldve voted once?

*Checks that everyone is covered*

Chris doesnt seem to want to commit to a vote, so he gets mine...for now!

(Subject to change at my discretion)
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
12:08 Mon 14 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Ill introduce myself summer so that you know im innocent! My name is crazzymadman i was a very successful businessman, i invested all my money in the stock market for a new product i believed would make me billions. This was the first robotic cleaner. It would iron, clean, take the kids school, was the car, walk the dog. I was fascinated with the idea of all this and still enjoy time with the real wife. However it failed, apparently it would cost to much for the robot to understand the concept of multi-tasking, the chip design was from a womans brain. I lost millions and here iam today. Living on the streets and begging so that i can get my next feed. Iam ashamed but i couldnt hurt a fly, i dont have the energy!

I was rummaging through Chris bins last night and found an old burnt t-shirt, hmmmm i wonder! I vote for Chris! But i dont trust Bob he has a weird dodgy eye
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
15:16 Mon 14 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
jooodles said:
i'm sticking with chris and clooney , i know how they play mind games with people clooney gets my vote this time

Mind games, mmmeeeeaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmnnnnngggggghhhhhhh, I am controlling your miiiiinnnnd....

Posted Image

I'm only on once an evening as you may or may not have realised due to my computer being knackered, till I get me a new laptop. No mind games there!!! Chris on the other hand, hmmmmm... I'll come back to this later this evening before I go, I hope
jooodles
jooodles
16:57 Mon 14 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
i'm not being sucked in to that i haven't logged in or i have logged in rubbish this time , you and chris played games with my mind last time it's not going to happen this time , and if anyone has any sense they will vote for you and chris too lol

my vote is for clooney
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:11 Mon 14 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
_summer_ said:
Chris doesnt seem to want to commit to a vote, so he gets mine...for now!

What was this then? hey? hey? .......

chris said:
This time round I vote for berb.

Kill off the bar owner if you want, but I tell you it will be a double mistake as I am the only one that knows the combination to the bomb-proof cellar that I keep the drink in - (in addition to not being a killer obviously)
jooodles
jooodles
18:22 Mon 14 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
pfft now he lowers himself to bribery , how guilty are you
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
03:38 Tue 15 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
clooneman said:

Posted Image

PMSL! ! ! !

Id vote for him!
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
11:37 Tue 15 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Hmmm, voting for me, Ms Joodles, and convincing everyone that it must be mind games? That argument by itself makes me very suspicious.....!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:51 Tue 15 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
jooodles said:
pfft now he lowers himself to bribery , how guilty are you

Says it all!

You just dont want to vote for the people posting so it looks like you're playing safe and not upsetting the 'killers' A bit of bluff and double-bluff going on!

Crazzy's story makes complete sense, he seems trustworthy enough. That'll leave one killer between jo, cloone, bob and berb...*thinks hard*
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
11:55 Tue 15 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
*gets all shifty-eyed and trusts no-one*

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:18 Tue 15 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
i would vote for chris, he just looks dodgy. hmmmmm.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:57 Tue 15 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Quote:
Chris voting for berbatov_9(1), jooodles for clooneman(1), summer for chris(2) <subject to change at summer's discretion>, berbatov_9 voting for chris(2). Cloone and crazzy undecided.
By the way Chris, the time allotted for the votes is 48 hours, so if someone doesn't post it doesn't affect the game much.

Quote:
As the ghost tallied the votes it seemed her final task was done it was time to move on. Leaving the tortured soul of the young deputy(familyguy) to lead the town in it's quest to get rid of the murderers.

If that made absolutely no sense, familyguy0 will be the narator from now on. I'll be leaving now.

Edited at 00:56 Wed 16/09/09 (BST)
Pages: 14041
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Mafia (aka Werewolf aka Assassin)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.