Pages: 12324
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:46 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
sorry
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:41 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
we need to be carefull, we are getting a rep for cheating from others. 3 members in a couple of weeks and people are making comments
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:29 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
I think everyone knows that i make decisions that i feel best benefit the clan, anyone who is saying anything about us really doesnt matter as that means they underestimate us and thats how we should work best, rising above all adversity and i promise we will.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:42 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
lost to greyhound 8-7

mind was elsewhere

sorry
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:51 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
hey warriors got to 9ball semis 2day only a matter ov time now :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:53 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Wd Danny Mate , your like me lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:00 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Won my 4th 8uk tourny today dedi to the warriors and:

weirdo_1,pr1ncess, alex, gerard, kingchiz, davidsylvian, dannymiller, dannyaustin, blink, master_p00l, splash, keysersoze, kizz, ste_c07, ukpoolking, joker86, cantona_7, ant, sheepy, karri, bill, angela, adidas, clint, matt, speedy, pool_breaker, deano75, callum, alex.

And special thanks to potty, angel, and of course grammicat for the congrats.

And bigmerv for the exceptional final and making me fight for each frame and pull crazy shots.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:17 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
crazy shots??????? - awesome doubles m8 to win - well deserved and a great final i thought
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:30 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Right lads and lasses, I've had a think and I've decided to quit the clan. It's a shame because 90% are nice people but as is life a few spoil it for the rest. I wish you every luck for the future and think you will do well. You have a great captain and some very good players. Thanks for the chance kirk and sorry if you feel I've let you down but you know my reasons. Cheers all the best.

Splash
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:33 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
No mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:36 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Goodbye splash i wish you the best.

Its best now that we lose the players who aint gonna stick with us through the tough times, a lot of people beg to be in but never really dedicate to it, i cant say im to sorry tbh, i will look for a replacement right away guys and anyone else who has any problems please let me know.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:41 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Right replacing splash will be _gerard_, please welcome him to the clan pleased to have you and work with you again.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:41 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
i wish he had left before playin the most boring safe 8 ball games against coolhandct - replay that match kirk m8 - pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:42 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Welcome Gerard Mate ! xD
_gerard_
_gerard_
17:43 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks Liam and Kirk...Hello others, I'm sooooo proud to be here and I will do my best for the clan.. hope we can grab top of the league to crown ourselves as champions

GO WARRIORS!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:44 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Will you be playing splash's games or has he played
_gerard_
_gerard_
17:46 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
I haven't a clue mate, lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:47 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
I played before I left. And I think if you read your new players past comments on here it backs up why I've left.
_gerard_
_gerard_
17:48 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Due to pool_breaker?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:49 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
splash has played his games, so you will have to wait gerard a lil, splsh thanks for your services to the clan but i will prove you wrong, one day you will look and say yeah that warriors clan is for real.
Pages: 12324
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Warriors

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.