Pages: 12425
_gerard_
_gerard_
17:50 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay mate, message me my pic please.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:51 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Kirk. Tough times is that what you call being caught cheating but turning a blind eye to it. And yes I asked to join but beg. I don't think so.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:52 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
kirk__1989 said:
splash has played his games, so you will have to wait gerard a lil, splash thanks for your services to the clan but i will prove you wrong, one day you will look and say yeah that warriors clan is for real.

Nice shout mate !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:53 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Please dont bring that up ! in my past ffs !
_gerard_
_gerard_
17:56 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:56 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Just like mean machines eh.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:57 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Mate , you out now how bout you stop posting ????
_gerard_
_gerard_
18:00 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
splash said:

Kirk wasn't captain of Mean Machine, he didn't shut it down or make it unsuccessful, etc. Yeah, we will prove that The Warriors will turn out amazing...just watch and see mate, and as Liam said, it would be better if you stopped posting because your just going to start arguments...
Thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:00 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't want to argue with you mate but you can't call one of them an idiot in private and then defend them on here. It's two faced. I bet you have at least two players banned by the end of the season. Last post bye and good luck (your going to need it)
_gerard_
_gerard_
18:02 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
splash said:
Don't want to argue with you mate but you can't call one of them an idiot in private and then defend them on here. It's two faced. I bet you have at least two players banned by the end of the season. Last post bye and good luck (your going to need it)

For your information, I didn't call any of them an idiot, I said that pool_breaker cheated, and that was to him so it's not two faced and it's also not calling any of them an idiot!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:02 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
hey splash you dont want to argue as thats what u said right
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:03 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Mate he prob called me idiot ,, see me caring NO!
i let ppl think what thay want
_gerard_
_gerard_
18:04 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Liam mate, I didn't call you an idiot! I don't talk about my friends behind their back, so stop telling lies splash!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:05 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
yh if they things about you that arent true why make such a big deal outta it?
_gerard_
_gerard_
18:05 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
By the way...Let's just get this back on topic and talk about our clan, not argue on the thread...

WARRIORS!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:07 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
_gerard_ said:
splash said:

Kirk wasn't captain of Mean Machine, he didn't shut it down or make it unsuccessful, etc. Yeah, we will prove that The Warriors will turn out amazing...just watch and see mate, and as Liam said, it would be better if you stopped posting because your just going to start arguments...
Thank you.
You have got to be having a laugh after all you have done trying to get people kicked out. No suprise the two with the mouth.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:08 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Warriors For Life Here !
(funkypool life :P )
_gerard_
_gerard_
18:09 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
I haven't been trying to get him kicked out, just posted here about him to try and get Kirk to deal with it!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:13 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Gerard please read what I write. I never said you called anyone an idiot. Kirk said about the cheating, and I quote and as for king he is just an idiot. Please dint make out it's me telling lies
_gerard_
_gerard_
18:15 Wed 29 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh right, sorry mate, I mustn't have read it properly.
Pages: 12425
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Warriors

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.