Please stop posting !!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:43 Thu 30 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by forum moderator
weirdo_1
weirdo_1
00:53 Thu 30 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Come On Guys Now Lets Stop The Pettiness ! !

Its pathetic And This Is Warriors Clan Thread So If Ya Have Arguments Bring It Up Elsewhere!

I For one Dont Wanna Read Through The Thread And See All This Nonsense! Them That Have Been Wrong Have Apologised! END OF

Gerard ! Welcome To The Clan ! And Anyone Else I Havent Said Hi To Yet !

Am Back In Comfort Of My Home now So Will Be playing No_talking A.S.A.P....And Will try My best For You All, Well Done To All Those Who Have Won Clan Matches And Well Done Also To Them That Have Lost For Trying Their Best Which s What Its All About !

I Am In Desperate need To practice On new Pc And cant get The Hang Of It Right Good So Anyone Want Any Practice Matches give Us A yell !

For Now Best of Luck To All Those Warriors With Games Still To Play !

Well Done Kirk On Tournament Wins Too !

Come On Lets Keep This Morale High Guys ! Don't let Others Put Ya Down ! ya Got Me For That

Good Luck And Good Heath To You All

WARRIORS

Love Kay ! ♥
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:02 Thu 30 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok i seen all the recent posts and for those who wondered why i have chosen for king to stay was because he was proving a reliable player before the incident and he was giving support where needed, splash obviously doesnt agree with my methods of bringing him back which is fine but this way i know who is with me and who isnt, by the way king has a lot to do now to prove himself again, he hasnt got off free by a long shot, but i believe in second chances otherwise what kind of clan would i run if i didnt put the people first.

As for the arguing or whatever it was it will be ended now or i will ask a mod myself to take a look, time to move forward and for me to show splash that we will survive no matter what.

P.S. well done david on your win mate, and unlucky king at least you tried.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:24 Thu 30 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Won my 5th 8uk tourny today dedi to the warriors and:

weirdo_1, merv, gerard, kingchiz, davidsylvian, dannymiller, dannyaustin, blink, master_p00l, splash, keysersoze, kizz, ste_c07, ukpoolking, joker86, cantona_7, ant, sheepy, karri, bill, angela, adidas, clint, matt, speedy, pool_breaker, callum.

And special thanks to deano75 who nearly beat me in it vul mate and also supported. pr1ncess & grammicat for support, bilmore who was very nice.

And of course alexander the unlucky finalist, was great games though mate.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:29 Thu 30 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
well played m8 maybe next time it will be me lol congrats m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:41 Thu 30 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
kirk__1989 said:

weirdo_1, merv, gerard, kingchiz, davidsylvian, dannymiller, dannyaustin, blink, master_p00l, splash, keysersoze, kizz, ste_c07, ukpoolking, joker86, cantona_7, ant, sheepy, karri, bill, angela, adidas, clint, matt, speedy, pool_breaker, callum.

And special thanks to deano75 who nearly beat me in it vul mate and also supported. pr1ncess & grammicat for support, bilmore who was very nice.

is there no stopping you m8v wp again!!! merv
_gerard_
_gerard_
06:30 Thu 30 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
weirdo_1 said:
Come On Guys Now Lets Stop The Pettiness ! !

Its pathetic And This Is Warriors Clan Thread So If Ya Have Arguments Bring It Up Elsewhere!

I For one Dont Wanna Read Through The Thread And See All This Nonsense! Them That Have Been Wrong Have Apologised! END OF

Gerard ! Welcome To The Clan ! And Anyone Else I Havent Said Hi To Yet !

Am Back In Comfort Of My Home now So Will Be playing No_talking A.S.A.P....And Will try My best For You All, Well Done To All Those Who Have Won Clan Matches And Well Done Also To Them That Have Lost For Trying Their Best Which s What Its All About !

I Am In Desperate need To practice On new Pc And cant get The Hang Of It Right Good So Anyone Want Any Practice Matches give Us A yell !

For Now Best of Luck To All Those Warriors With Games Still To Play !

Well Done Kirk On Tournament Wins Too !

Come On Lets Keep This Morale High Guys ! Don't let Others Put Ya Down ! ya Got Me For That

Good Luck And Good Heath To You All

WARRIORS

Love Kay ! ♥

Underlined- Good words Kay!
Bold- Thank you very much!
_gerard_
_gerard_
06:31 Thu 30 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
kirk__1989 said:

Well done Kirk mate, keep them coming!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:18 Thu 30 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Well Done Kirk
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
07:47 Thu 30 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Do you know what time's keysersoze is on?
he hasn't been on that much since the draw, starting to get worried.

Is he on snooker?
_gerard_
_gerard_
09:56 Thu 30 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Got to Semi-Final of 9Ball tournament...Lost 2-1 because he got a Goldenbreak to win it!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:49 Thu 30 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by forum moderator

i removed this post because of the quote

Edited by forum moderator adidas, at 19:24 Thu 30/07/09 (BST)
weirdo_1
weirdo_1
11:27 Thu 30 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Clan Against No_talking

8 Us No Talking 3 Weirdo 2
8Uk No Talking 3 Weirdo 2
9 Ball No Talking 2 Weirdo 3

8-7 To No_Talking !

Thanks For The Games Babe ! Pleasure Playing I Wish You And You Clan The best Of Luck In The Rest !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:57 Thu 30 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
_gerard_ said:
Got to Semi-Final of 9Ball tournament...Lost 2-1 because he got a Goldenbreak to win it!

Very ul mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:01 Thu 30 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done kay thats a great result and unlucky gerard, but look what it took to get you out.
weirdo_1
weirdo_1
12:02 Thu 30 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
A Well Done For Ickle Me Well I Never Expected It Thanks Bossy ! *i mean boss*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:35 Thu 30 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Well Done guys
You're all doing well in tourneys!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:41 Thu 30 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
would just like to say well done kirk on your wins .... "come on you warriors" .... please remember this this is our forum and if you cant think of anything nice to say !! dont say anything at all ... warriors forever ..

Edited at 20:44 Thu 30/07/09 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:43 Thu 30 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
sorry guys i lost my clan match 10-3 against m__enemy i was playing like an absolute fool
Pages: 12627
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Warriors

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.