Clan News - Post it Here

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 17980
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:01 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
my votes if your interested

my vote:

Capt:

Div 1 - anoneeemouse
Div 2 - ab_rfc

Vices:

Div 1 - strikelucky8
Div 2 - N/A (none take my fancy)

Best Pic:

MVP

Player of Season - beenjammin (at the moment, may change next fixture)

so as you see i voted mostly MVP
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
00:04 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 said:
ab_rfc said:
Whos complaining, I just like a laugh and them results made my day especailly with whats happened the last couple of fixture sets lol
You mean just the last set

Oh go on then the last set, i'll give you that one, was still a good one tho, anyway nevermind, this has cheered me up and made my day lol, just shows its time to bin these awards tho.

I didn't vote but I should've, the guys that deserve this awards are the guys in Top Guns and Underdogs, To keep them clans going in Div 2 this season is brilliant.
Both lost badly in the first fixture set and could easily have said forget this but they didn't, they kept going and look like finishing the season, we need more clans like them.

Edited at 22:29 Sun 22/01/12 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:51 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i felt strike deserved it too after keeping it together with dex gone

anyways..........

Top Dogs has folded, however i will wait until Monday (Today) at Midnight to see if they change their mind, if they don't i will have to ask Jem to remove Top Dogs from the Clan League.

Thanks
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
03:04 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
might aswell leave then in for the last week and just put their games to default, do they have many games left to play ?

looks like 7, no point removing them yet.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
03:08 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i did mention it to Ant but i think he feels he wants to fold now, ill give him a message tomorrow afternoon to see whats happening.
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
03:13 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeh they can fold now but the league can leave them in, thats your decision and put the 7 games to default, saves totally messing up the league,
You've done 12 for one team so 7 shouldn't be a problem lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:14 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
did my votes not get counted in the thingy then, if ab only got 1 vote and dgen said he voted ab... my vote wasnt counted - doesnt make much difference but wanted to point it out, also if my vote had been counted, snooker squad wouldnt have tied for best clan pic, they would have won
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
03:17 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thank you Jem, blame that numpty bf of yours lol

Doesn't matter tho, I like the way it is, gave me a good laugh lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
03:17 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
when was vote cast? deadline was 6 pm yesterday.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:19 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago ! i too, blame jay
punkpoet
punkpoet
03:22 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
So me dgen voted who else? lol
horse10000
horse10000
04:05 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well done all, note for next season if i want to win, don't play games and get most defaults of all teams in the leagues, means you are the best captain and vice captain
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
04:07 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 said:
lol quit complaining MVP and bow down!
As you just heard, only 1 of us voted.

More importantly, quit judging us based on a single (christmas) fixture.
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
04:10 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
with a 3 week deadline lol
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
04:12 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
As the default team showed, most of the defaults were not our fault
And again, we've been better than average regarding defaults throughout the rest of the season. Only change I can see was the time of the fixture. Same players, suddenly unavailable....... I thought we've talked about this?
horse10000
horse10000
04:13 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 said:
whocares8x8 said:
lol quit complaining MVP and bow down!
As you just heard, only 1 of us voted.

More importantly, quit judging us based on a single (christmas) fixture.

Nothing to do with one fixture, over the season Snooker Squad have had most defaults.

Yet you are the best captain and vice so all other captains and vices should take notice if they want to win next season
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
04:14 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Come on, don't be blind. The vast majority come from 1 fixture. If you exclude the christmas vacation fixture, we've been better than average regarding defaults.
horse10000
horse10000
04:17 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 said:
Come on, don't be blind. The vast majority come from 1 fixture. If you exclude the christmas vacation fixture, we've been better than average regarding defaults.

Errrrrrrrrr all teams have played over the same amount of weeks and SS have had the most. - FACT

You also have the record amount of defaults for one set of fixtures ever So at least you have got a place in the history books
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
04:20 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't know if you can't tell, but I'm not enjoying the unprovoked digs.

By all evidence that you and I have, my players are more reliable than the average of the league, outside of vacation times.
And even during that vacation time, an independent defaults panel decided that we were not mainly at fault for the majority of the defaults. So why do you continue to pin them on us?
You should be looking at lost defaults for that statistic since they indicate blame, not total defaults.
horse10000
horse10000
04:27 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 said:
I don't know if you can't tell, but I'm not enjoying the unprovoked digs.

By all evidence that you and I have, my players are more reliable than the average of the league, outside of vacation times.
And even during that vacation time, an independent defaults panel decided that we were not mainly at fault for the majority of the defaults. So why do you continue to pin them on us?
You should be looking at lost defaults for that statistic since they indicate blame, not total defaults.

It is not unprovoked digs, i am merely stating facts. Your statement is inaccurate though, if your players were more reliable than the average of the league you would have had less defaults than the rest of the league, yet SS had had more than all other teams in both divisions so your players can not be more reliable than average in league terms.
Pages: 17980
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan News - Post it Here

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.