Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:41 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol pwease jus tell me.

all i can think now is el_diablos idea
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:44 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
they are not scientists, the letter did not say why, as he already knew why and the jobs of the men are irrelevant
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:55 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol hows that help...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:27 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i think the main clue here is the word willingly, you seem to use it alot...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:05 Tue 7 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
well i suppose so. ok ill give you a clue, a small one and not much help but still. some people, if put in this mans circumstances may not have sent their arm. but if you didnt, chances are these men would be very displeased, and may just kill you. so altho he did it willingly, he didnt have much of a choice
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:30 Tue 7 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
triangl this would have been cool, but you've tryed to be clever and dragged it out, nows the time to tell the answer, otherwise people will lose interest
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:33 Tue 7 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I havn't lost interest, and sorry man, the food comment was just a fluke I probably was hungy at the time or something. I honeslty don't know the answer and this has been annoying me for days. I don't agree with playerx, cos I enjoy a bit of mystery but as long as you don't go off on holiday or stop coming on here without giving the answer I don't mind how long it drags. Got any more clues cos your last was a bit confusing!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:37 Tue 7 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I have a good riddle, I made it up myself whilst in the shower (aren't I soooo good! :-D)

A contest is on the television. Four men are stuck in seperate rooms. These rooms have no doors, windows, holes. The have four walls, and a roof. The contestants had to sit in the room for 10 years, and if they thought of a good way out of the room, they could be let out. They weren't allowed to ask for a door to open door to get out of, or windows cells or anything, but they could ask for two things.

What could they be (the easiest option)
It is quite bad really, but it took me no time at all to think of and it ain't really that good.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:41 Tue 7 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ram the wall with his head, till he passes out, and do that every few days until the wall smashes..?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:00 Tue 7 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
LIAR! you never made that up! i heard that b4, (but was never given the answer...)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:38 Tue 7 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
People, espically Tommy, I'll have all the time in the world for your, but I really don't want to not get the answer to the one that trangl set. WHAts the answer dagnamit!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:48 Tue 7 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol, goo is getting a bit stressed...why dont you go down thepub to calm yourself down before you start booting ppl randomly...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:32 Tue 7 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
he has a point tho. i just wanna know the answer so i can ask my dad the same riddle then say "honestly, i cant believe you dont know it"
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:37 Wed 8 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Truer words have never been spoken. Whats the time, bonus they've been open 5 mins, well I'm off to take Diablo's advice. So long amego!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:37 Wed 8 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Nooooooo my clocks wrong, it said it was 5 past 11! anyway ... whats the answer tri ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:29 Wed 8 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I swear I mde it up.....it isnt the same as a different one that I told you bout the chair and shouting yourself hoarse, this is totally my own work, made by the one and only...me

I aint tellin the answer till someone gets near
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:53 Wed 8 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i only care about triangls! i'm intrigued#
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:00 Wed 8 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ok im not telling the answer. ok clues clues. ok well i spose the key is the link between the group of men. (the single man is part of what makes them a group)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:06 Wed 8 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Good one which I can tell you no one can answer.

When is the present?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:11 Wed 8 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
christmas, but open another thread for another riddle, itll be confusing otherwise
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

riddles

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.