Be quiet Warney
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:32 Fri 16 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
What are you going to do Murphy?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:45 Sat 7 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
how hard can it be 2 cay a centence without it?
jimfaebod
jimfaebod
08:49 Sun 8 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Mini golf a hard one to crack!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:10 Sun 8 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, particularly that damn 9th hole!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:47 Fri 13 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
How hard can it be to avoid that letter? I mean, it aint like every word in the dictionary will have that letter in it. I could go on for ever and ever and would not mention that letter!

I may be talking drivel now but I haven't mentioned 'you know what' yet It would need to be really really early in the morning for me to do that, like before 8am
and even then it aint guarenteed that I won't be alert and make a booboo! And before you enquire, no, I ain't going to try it.

Anyway, I better go now. I'm beginning to prattle on a bit and It aint like I've got nothing better to do, like cleaning my room which I've put off for about a week or two (maybe three lol). Bye
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:08 Fri 13 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
what "drivel" mean?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:22 Fri 13 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Drivel - talking crap, Going on and on without really meaning anything
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:38 Fri 13 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
oh ok
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:28 Sat 14 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
How long can I go without mentioning that letter? Well, keep watching! You'll be amazed

I bet you're all thinking (or, indeed hoping) that I will fail and eventually mention the letter. Well let me tell you that aint ever going to happen! I'm way too clever to be doing that!

Now you're all thinking "Wow, I would like to be able to do that! Go on and on forever without ever typing that particular letter"

Well you never know, if you enquire really really nicely then I might teach you how to do it. Or maybe not, depending on what kind of mood I'm in. Hopefully you'll catch me on a good day though!

I think I'm winning at the moment! I need a much better challenge, can anyone come along and try to beat me? Or am I really that good that no one can beat me?

Right now I'm rocking out to Battery by Metallica, man I love them a lot! I love heavy metal

Hmm dinner time already! I'm gonna make me a burger, yum yum!

Be back in a while.
bradonforest
bradonforest
08:27 Wed 18 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
pitbull_pete said:
Then you will have to discard any word with that... evil letter in it, and replace with a different word, without "you know what"

discard has an S
bradonforest
bradonforest
04:36 Thu 19 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
wowee boyo your actually good at not mentioning this particular letter ai murph, well i'll give u a challenge,

i'm good at playing pool and can definatley pot a few, but then again i KNOW! i'm going to be good at the word game, it ent exactly hard not to forget to put that certain letter into each paragraph or word you write.

murph i know exactly how you don't menchan that certain letter i have my way of not mentioning it too.....

hmmm jim!.. mini golf, a very hard one to crack i mean me, i've never even hit a 9, i'm hoping i will one day before i retire from the addictive game i like to call FUNKYPOOL :).

hmm, how do you canculate who will win the great typing without that funny letter in it, you know the one i'm on about the one inbetween A and D on your keyboard, any people i'm off to make a nice tuna and mayo roll.... with a bit of cucumber, lettuce. :)

i'm challenging you murph!

editted i found it lame before :/

Edited at 12:38 Thu 19/08/10 (BST)

Edited at 12:39 Thu 19/08/10 (BST)
bradonforest
bradonforest
07:39 Thu 19 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
^^ i've proberly failed somewhere in there and posted 'S'
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:53 Thu 19 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
bradonforest said:
wowee boyo your actually good at not mentioning this particular letter ai murph, well i'll give u a challenge,

i'm good at playing pool and can definatley pot a few, but then again i KNOW! i'm going to be good at the word game, it ent exactly hard not to forget to put that certain letter into each paragraph or word you write.

murph i know exactly how you don't menchan that certain letter i have my way of not mentioning it too.....

hmmm jim!.. mini golf, a very hard one to crack i mean me, i've never even hit a 9, i'm hoping i will one day before i retire from the addictive game i like to call FUNKYPOOL :).

hmm, how do you canculate who will win the great typing without that funny letter in it, you know the one i'm on about the one inbetween A and D on your keyboard, any people i'm off to make a nice tuna and mayo roll.... with a bit of cucumber, lettuce. :)

Nice try mate........but you mentioned it
eemad
eemad
08:09 Thu 19 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
cmurphy said:
bradonforest said:

Nice try mate........but you mentioned it

Don't forget in the "edited at 12:38 Thu 19/08/10........ "
bradonforest
bradonforest
08:21 Thu 19 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
na mate, i didn't remove and S, i added more
bradonforest
bradonforest
08:22 Thu 19 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
then the edit double posted hence the other EDIT a 'SECOND' after
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:24 Thu 19 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
hi how are people
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
14:03 Wed 20 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Hello! How are you lot doing today? Hope your all very well.
I actually liked what Murf done there, im wondering how long it took him though..i reckon more than a min or ten..even twenty ha.(Cudda been longer hehe) Good try by Brad an all too, well done matey. Do another one.
It can be a very good game you know, only if you concentrate hard enough. You have to admit though, there will be people who go over and over what they have typed to double check..i know i do hahaha ..and ive found a few of the dreaded letter and deleted it, and i'll hold my hand up to that one!! How well am i doing? ..and by that, do i mean by typing without the letter after the letter R in the alphabet..or do i mean how am i doing in general? I'll leave that up to whoever to think over. Feel free to let me know though wont you? Oh brb need to re-read..back! Told ya! I had to delete one, only one tho, little blip on my part..and i thought i done ok..dumb blonde i am LOL! Oh god am terrified to click the button, i dont want anyone to have to quote laughing at me..like.."oh Paula you pleb, you typed it more than once" argh! Oh yano what, am going to click anyway, have fun checking it over, i know you will, and have fun laughing at me if you find the letter (hope you dont find one though, i'll be proper gutted haha)

Chow fellow pool people,i'll defo be back to have another go

Oh btw, Murf, your one looked longer due to gapped paragraphing!

Argh run out of charachter(letter)

(im lmao at me)
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
06:46 Sat 23 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
lol, you're all keeping the "don't mention THAT letter" thread alive and kicking
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Say A Sentence Without Using The Letter "S"

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.