Say A Sentence Without Using The Letter "S"

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 167
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:40 Sun 24 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Paula, I know that mine only looked longer due to gapped paragraphing, but I'm a devil for punctuation lol. I do try to keep it going, but it can be very hard trying to work out what I'm going to type and try to avoid that wreched letter! It can take a very long time to get it right (up to half an hour in fact). But that ain't going to put me off in my goal to make one that will clearly beat anything that any other Forum Junkie can ever do

You may well think that I'm bluffing and I will never be able to do it, but you will be amazed at what I can do. I'm not normally one to blow my own trumpet, but when I announce that I'm going to do a certain thing, I never give up until I complete it.

You've now got me trying to do it with hardly any paragraph gapping, and I know it will take me twice the amount of time that it normally would But I do really enjoy a challenge and I feel that I have to thank you for making me try a whole lot harder than I normally would. Even if I do feel like I've been typing forever! I have a terrible feeling that I'm nowhere near beating the amount you have typed which aint good at all. You've probably figured out by now that I am very competitive and do not take defeat lightly, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Oh well. I think I've done more than enough to win.... And on that note I bid you all goodnight!
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
14:43 Sun 24 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
HAHAHA!
Im not even gunna try again!! I ran out of ..yano the letter add pace before!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:42 Mon 25 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh, don't give up Paula. I want you to do more
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
15:17 Mon 25 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
OOER! You want me to do more what? Hahaha Typing i hope..well me little mind wont work :( I cant think of what to put anymore
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:12 Thu 27 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Aint gonna bump no more, with no big fat woman!
fry06
fry06
20:31 Wed 4 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Well i cant do it
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
14:37 Sun 5 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
You Can! If i can do it, then anyone can Fry. Give it a go...go on...it aint that bad once you try it. Be careful though it can catch you out quite a bit!!!

~Paula~

fry06
fry06
00:52 Thu 9 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I will try tommorrow im not in the mood to concentrate on my grammer, to the degree that i will require if i am to beat the challenge.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:00 Thu 9 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Hard to do a line, without looking dumb, or looking like you can't talk properly.
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
16:10 Thu 9 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done you two!

Im proud!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Try again now but make it a bit longer .....and the paragraph! OOER! hahahaha

fry06
fry06
17:36 Thu 9 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll make it longer for you , only due to the fact that im a gentleman and will try to my maximum to cheer you and humour you, only due to you begging me for it
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
18:07 Mon 4 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Really? You'd do that for me? How nice are you Fry!
However, i do not recall any begging! Care to enlighten me on that?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:22 Mon 4 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Why the long face?

Well that will be down to the fact that they are a DONKEY!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:15 Wed 24 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Well Children Drive Me Crazy! They Do That To Me Day After Day, We Play And Enjoy The Weather. Or In Our Home Enjoying The T.V. I Like Their Company But Not Their Bad Behavior They Can Get Out Of Hand. But I Love Them No Matter What, They Are My Family Won't Change Them For Anything In The World! I Love Them Too Much To Do That! Thought I'd Let You All know That.

Now I Hope You All Have A Great Day! (:

I Know I Will (:

I Hope I Did Good On Here, If Not Can Anyone Let Me Know Thank You If Any Of You Do Tell Me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:11 Wed 24 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
It werent that difficult to partake in creating a thingy for the thread, it only required a little thinking and brilliance, of which I have a large amount of haha, I wonder if I can make mine quite large, thought I would only let you know that I am having a little trouble with mine. I want mine longer than the one above, but i think that it may have failed coz of the word in blue writing lol. But apart from that well done. I have entered the 9 ball tournament in hope that I can get to final. I aint doing bad at the minute am i? concerning the thread ? hehe. Maybe I could arrange that thing off radio 4 like a thread, coz the one I am writing on now may be one of the decent threadage, which can be a word that I just made by linking a couple of word together, I would be amazed if I havent put a naughty letter maybe, god mine can be dragging a bit? lol, but it will be long enough for you to bow down to me and call me a legend. yep, that will mean you if you havent got bored and left the page and thought, hmmmmmmm....that guy cant be right in the head. Damn i went though to the half-final :P of the 9 ball micro tournament, and got the almighty ipotalot, who knocked me out of the tournament prematurely, but I cant be too unhappy, he can be a quality player after all hehe joking!, joking again! you really are good lol, ah he got kicked out by mich with the 3-9 combination, he can be a brill player tho. How much can i do then? After that i have done here, I have done (LIMIT REACHED)

Edited at 15:07 Wed 24/08/11 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:49 Wed 24 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Well yeah I never thought of that before, until you mentioned it you were doing good but you do have a couple of them naughty letter in your long paragraph there. But I know now not to what I Have done earlier, but I thank you for telling me about what I have done wrong.It can be hard and you have to know what you are doing on here, in order to do it right. It actually difficult but we know we can do it! Have to do what you can without that letter, not all can do great but good to give it a try. But you did make your paragraph longer than mine, but you have more of that letter in your paragraph than me. Don't know what to think right now, not knowing who did better out of you and me, but oh well really don't have to know. Thought I'd bring it up, I have no point wanted to let you know that ok.

Again I hope you all enjoy your day! (:
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:53 Wed 24 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
captain you put that letter like a donut
punkpoet
punkpoet
15:50 Wed 24 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
good thread good idea, i like it alot but i doubt i can do a line.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:57 Wed 24 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I edited mine, now it will not have the naughty letter anymore
long_pot
long_pot
15:58 Wed 24 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i cant do it maybe i am bad but i dont really know harry is crap at it though
Pages: 167
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Say A Sentence Without Using The Letter "S"