Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:32 Fri 15 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lifes tough it took me ages to win a tourny

eventually i have one

like i say in the early days all the tourny were on poolgame 1 on here every month ,long time
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:35 Fri 15 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
why does everyone want loads of tournaments a day?tournament wins should mean something and they don't no more due to the fact that every one demands more torny's. I personally feel that 1 tournament a day is enough.

+why exactly do you want loads of torny's a day?
+if you want more torny's, then make time for other torny's, you don't usually do.
+there is a maximum of 32 torny's a week.
+mods/admins do torny's for the fun of users, they have lives and don't get paid.
+if you want a website with hundred's of torny's a day, then make your own.
+stop moaing about it when torny's don't run smoothly, it happens!
+explain to me how having more mods will make torny's run smoother?
+funkypool is not a pool tournament website, its just a pool website.

Edited at 20:46 Fri 15/07/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:40 Fri 15 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
1 tourny a day is fine by me

if you miss it or cant make the tournys at a specific time speak to a admin ask politely if they could move it to a time you can
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:45 Fri 15 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i like that idea, but some sad people will get anoyed and complain to the mod/admins and the mods and admins will have a problem
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:59 Tue 19 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
As people STILL ask me to make a tournament at all times of day i'll explain how it now works, and a few other little details (in gilli's way of sayin things :-P) :

+ Tournaments are scheduled at times during the day that are well spaced out so that more users can enter them.
+ Tournaments can not be created by moderators anymore.
+ The tournaments shown are the only tournaments that will run.
+ Some tournaments may not run as there is no one to host it or a mod/admin may have to leave in a short while.
+ Moaning about it will not get you a tournament at some random time of day. (kinda repeating myself but needs to be said twice for some people)
+ If you would like a tournament and there is still an unconfirmed host for it please do not pm every moderator/admin on the site asking them to do it. As they are probably either deciding amongst them who will host or can not host that particular tournament.
+ Please be patient while they are running.
+ Enjoy them!

-*-SqUeEzY-*-
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

NEW MODS PLEASE

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.