NEW MODS PLEASE

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:35 Sat 2 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i know 2 people who should be mods and no them two people don't include myself. if nicks whats to hear my suggestions he's more than welcome too!
raiden
raiden
15:43 Sat 2 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
They're obviously friends and you obviously chat to em alot.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:20 Thu 7 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
true.i think i would make a good mod aswell
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:09 Fri 8 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Why on EARTH would you want to be a mod? You're doing a job that you're not getting paid for!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:14 Fri 8 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
there should be new mods but thats up to nick to decide but it would hopefully mean more tournys.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:24 Fri 8 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
and moderated chat rooms
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:30 Sat 9 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i no sometimes im a bit loud but this site has gone down hill so much with the new game play and the ranking system i woz talking 2 afey and i think u should be able 2 find all players(members) that r online in a list
makes life easier
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:32 Sat 9 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
oo. that would be on the find player option and u should b able 2 invite other ppl in2 chat windows
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:27 Sun 10 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yes but the list would be very very long think about it there is usually around 50-100 members online except at night and early hours of the morning
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:42 Sun 10 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
new mods......i reckon raiden or lambert if admin are hiring. maybe 0_mighty_bri. those are my suggestions. :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:43 Sun 10 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
although i still think strongly on new mods to be hired for the pool sharks site as ppl tend to run riot there and alot of users still play their pool there. needs summat dun ppl!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:59 Sun 10 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
well raiden was a mod and got demoted because he abbused his power if im wrong please correct me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:22 Mon 11 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think raiden and lambert etc should be mods, the site needs good normal players
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:26 Mon 11 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i think they have enough modes. end of
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:21 Fri 15 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
nope if there were enough mods then we would be able to run a tourny every 2 hours not once a day
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:23 Fri 15 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
why would you want a tourny every 2 hours and its practically impossible to moderate a chatroom!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:24 Fri 15 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
tornaments go on for more then 2 hours when there a i.e 78 poeople entered, m only sayting that coz thatsnthe higest number of memebers in 1 ive been in
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:25 Fri 15 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
there has been a tourny with 98 people in before that would be longer thahn 2 hours
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:29 Fri 15 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
oh well one every 2 and a half hours then or start up another tourny then while the other players r playin that way all the good players would be in the other tourny and the other players would get a chance to win 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:31 Fri 15 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
well if you open your eyes there is ment to be a tourny every 3 hours :-P
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

NEW MODS PLEASE

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.