Medal of Honor or Black Ops?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
spoonie
spoonie
13:21 Sun 14 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Black ops is wayy better, although they seem to copy some Reach ideas like vote for the map etc. They make it better and go 1 up.. plus the online and graphics/guns is wayy better.

For me a Defo Black Ops.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:51 Sun 14 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
spoonie said:
Black ops is wayy better, although they seem to copy some Reach ideas like vote for the map etc. They make it better and go 1 up.. plus the online and graphics/guns is wayy better.

For me a Defo Black Ops.

Map voting has been around a lot longer than Halo Reach...
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:51 Sun 14 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah perfect, booby trap care packages and take control of enemy cameras and claymores, not sure on C4.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:16 Sun 14 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
rogan said:
spoonie said:

For me a Defo Black Ops.

Map voting has been around a lot longer than Halo Reach...

coppied alot of halol 3 ideas and a few halo rach styles, with the world map, and that stuff.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:19 Sun 14 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
master_p00l said:
Dont like nuketown map

Still quickscoping going on lool

seems to be less noobs

Only big problem is the spawning really poor (but think there is a patch coming out for it )

yeah i have wiped out an entire team befor only to get them spawning behing me and killing me and stuffing my streak, many times have i respawned less than 3 metres from my opponent. its so frustrating.
_ghost_
_ghost_
04:49 Mon 24 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Black Ops for me personally.

Less campers on MOH though but BO has a much higher online players and its a challenge now as not all th christmas noobs are on they have all prestiged or just got better, the servers suck though haha

no matter what patches they do quick scoping and no scopes will always be possible, i can quick scope but i only ever snipe on Jungle and Nuketown map is so stupid and spawn trapping is too easy but then they spawn behind you its a map that i leave game room if it comes up.

I am now 5th prestige on BO dont play it too much now though maybe an hour or 2 then i am off.

Perfect_play there is no patch for the spawns they tweeking it a little but if you pass a certain area in map you will get spawned trapped very easily. Hit me up on PSN anyone :) have a few games and stuff my PSN is on profile
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:33 Mon 24 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I sold my copy of Black Ops today

I find it so, so boring, even when I'm doing well and winning, and even playing with friends.

I feel like the better players get punished too easy and the games drag on for too long.

Gonna use the money to buy Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Medal of Honor or Black Ops?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.