Medal of Honor or Black Ops?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:31 Wed 6 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Is this the PC Beta you're taking about?

I got an email from EA inviting me to it, but my laptop will never be able to run it smoothly.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:36 Wed 6 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
As for the Xbox Beta, thought it was okay, if it's not improved in the proper game, I won't be buying it till it's about a tenner
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:23 Thu 7 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
haha til it's a tenner......If it's good thy price wont go down for about a year....i was in gamestop yesterday and they are still selling MW2 for 40euro.....They could make it platinum but they are making so much money from it

As for black ops and medal of honor

Black ops will be bigger...the amount of new features is unbelievable....Espcially the wager matchs

But medal of honor it's being a while since one has being released so people will buy it!

I'm buying both so i'm going to be happy either way haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:23 Thu 7 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
haha til it's a tenner......If it's good thy price wont go down for about a year....i was in gamestop yesterday and they are still selling MW2 for 40euro.....They could make it platinum but they are making so much money from it

As for black ops and medal of honor

Black ops will be bigger...the amount of new features is unbelievable....Espcially the wager matchs

But medal of honor it's being a while since one has being released so people will buy it!

I'm buying both so i'm going to be happy either way haha
mr_pink_eyes
mr_pink_eyes
17:06 Thu 7 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah I've been playing the PC version, the console versions have already been out I believe.
I quite liked it actually, I like being a sniper normally but can't in MW2 but on this I enjoyed playing the sniper, the killstreaks aren't as overbearing as in MW2 and bigger maps.
All depends on if the rest of the maps are as good but will have to see how black ops is, from what I've read now, thinking black ops will be much better (online play anyway), and read they are bringing in the gun game for ops, love playing that in counterstrike
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:03 Thu 7 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
The main thing that I didn't like in the Beta was the hit detection, not sure if it's as bad on the PC now as it was on consoles, but it was really hard to kill someone unless they couldn't see you, one on one encounters seemed completely random as to who killed who, maybe it's just me though

The Rocket Launcher was terrible as well, couldn't kill people with direct hits from point blank range

Black Ops is looking very promising, it's the first Call of Duty game which I've actually said to myself - I'll buy that as soon as I can - here's hoping it's not broken like MW2 was/still is.
mr_pink_eyes
mr_pink_eyes
23:46 Thu 7 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
The hit detection seemed fine to me, so might of been something they've sorted since the console beta and also on the 1 on 1's, I've noticed quite a few times we both die if we've shot each other at the exact same time which doesn't happen in MW2
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:50 Sat 9 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
As long as you were accurate in MW2, whoever shot first usually won, which I suppose should be the case anyway.

Glad to see Sleight of Hand Pro doesn't make sniping any quicker in Black Ops, now all these quickscoping little children will get lost and stop thinking they can actually play properly
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
00:04 Wed 10 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Heard medal of honour wasnt good at all really.

As for black ops just got it and its ok, different a bit but nothing on the modern warfare series, more to play yet but seems ok.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:00 Wed 10 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
i love the new killstreaks in B.O but i still prefer MW"2
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:42 Wed 10 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haven't played MW2 in months, started to hate it, same old crap all the time.

I also find COD4 really boring...

Black Ops seems promising though, quite liking it so far.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:06 Sat 13 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
rogan said:
As long as you were accurate in MW2, whoever shot first usually won, which I suppose should be the case anyway.

Glad to see Sleight of Hand Pro doesn't make sniping any quicker in Black Ops, now all these quickscoping little children will get lost and stop thinking they can actually play properly

i love it no more quick sniping noobs.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:09 Sat 13 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
or people running round stabbing you although once marathon pro they may do it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:15 Sat 13 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
or people running round stabbing you although once marathon pro they may do it.

yeah i noticed ita alot harder, but i am only at lvl, 21 or something.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:28 Sat 13 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
were in 40s but bro is on it all day while im on here and i only go on it in a morning.

cant wait to unlock hacker pro, only need to kill 25 people with claymores now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:05 Sat 13 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
The RC Cars are what annoys me most, only 2 kills with hardline, they're running around all over the place!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:41 Sun 14 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
were in 40s but bro is on it all day while im on here and i only go on it in a morning.

cant wait to unlock hacker pro, only need to kill 25 people with claymores now

does that mean you can hack other peoples claymore's or something?

i heard some people talking about hacking claymores
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:42 Sun 14 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
rogan said:
The RC Cars are what annoys me most, only 2 kills with hardline, they're running around all over the place!

lol camp it up high,

i haven't used one yet only because i think it will be hard to find people and controll, but maybe i should try it out,
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:31 Sun 14 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dont like nuketown map

Still quickscoping going on lool

seems to be less noobs

Only big problem is the spawning really poor (but think there is a patch coming out for it )
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
12:20 Sun 14 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Black ops seems to be better thought out.
The way you get guns is a pretty good idea, you pay your 'COD Points' for a gun, and all the attatchments and camo's and things insted of unlocking them. So you dont get all the highter levels beating you all the time with the better guns.

Wager matches are good too, Gun Game is the best, i remember playing it in counter strike source

Not played much of the campgain to be honnest, been trying to level up online, it seems a bit to easy to be honnest but then again, there is 15 prestiges and 50 levels in each prestige. Thats 750 levels overall.

Looks like a promising game overall
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Medal of Honor or Black Ops?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.