dgeneratio
22:31 Sat 11 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
ahh good, i can relax then
mr_pink_eyes
mr_pink_eyes
22:31 Sat 11 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
rogan said:
Until MW2 gets fixed I'm never going back to that game

Actually, even if it does, it's boring as hell.

Yeah I've got abit bored of MW2, I'm enjoying playing Bad Company 2 at the moment, runs at a nice slower pace, hate those fast idiots running round with just a blade in MW2 lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:34 Sat 11 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
or tactical instertions, i mostly go on sabotage to do challenges and get FMJ kills thats about it really.

i rarely go on xbox as bro is on xbox as much as im on here and thats saying something.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
00:47 Sun 12 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Not been on xbox for ages (no gold)

If MW2 wasn't going well always the classic Cod4 - gold cross 55 golden guns and all that stuff
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:06 Sun 12 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
or world at war and zombiesssssssss
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:42 Sun 12 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
rogan said:
The MOH beta disappointed me with how 'clunky' and 'heavy' it felt, which surprised me because Bad Company plays kind of the same and I enjoy that game.

I just expected it to be more smooth and fast-paced.

Black Ops looks pretty good though, even though I usually stay away from Call of Duty just because 90% of the people who play it are 10 year olds who scream down the mic or in MW2's case, cheaters.

to be fair though, you have a modded controller, so thats technically cheating

I'll be getting black ops, one of the main reasons why is that the aiming down seight looks better and smoother, as rogan says, MoH looks a bit heavy and clunky, I'd prefer smooth flowing movements.

Also the killstreak rewards aren't as overpowered as in mw2, plus one of the directors I'm subbed to (SeaNanners) let out a secret today that killstreak kills don't build up better killstreaks, i.e. if you get 3 kills, then use the RC car and get 2 kills with it, in terms of your streak, you're still only on a 3 if that makes sense. Bad thing is it means the bad players will almost never be able to get more than a 8 or so killstreak reward.

Only thing I don't know about is what console to get it on, ps3 is notorious for boosters, but 360 is notorious for modded controllers, I hate both, its cheating so I'm stuck on that one lol, hopefully people will get banned from the games for it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:45 Sun 12 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
ub3rnator said:
Black ops for 1 reason alone.

They are bringing back Zombies on this one

Only on the hardened and Prestige editions, NOT the regular game, plus it's the exact same maps from world at war, unless they release new map pack, so if you have world at war, may as well get the normal version of black ops
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:56 Sun 12 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
__robdut__ said:

to be fair though, you have a modded controller, so thats technically cheating

Do I?

First I'm hearing about it...

Plus the thing about the killstreaks not being accumulative was let out on Twitter last week

*Takes off nerd-cap*

Edited at 00:02 Sun 12/09/10 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:59 Sun 12 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
nm i got it wrong lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:07 Sun 12 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
you put up a post a while back showing a painted controller and said it had a rapid fire, may have been someone else, if so then I'm sorry for that accusation lol.

I'm not bothered when it was announced, I'm just saying I found out today from SeaNanners

having looked back, I am sorry, it was actually flapjack with the modded controller lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:12 Sun 12 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol, being falsely accused here!

No worries, I do need a new controller though..

I know, I was just being annoying letting out all my knowledge! the fact you said it was a secret made me not able to resist
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:17 Sun 12 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
lol, I remembered you posted on that thread, so automatically thought it was you who had it, actually in the post you said "it's cheating" so I couldn't of been more wrong

Just don't get a modded controller eh lol

I know you're a geek in terms of gaming, even more so than me and I'm subbed to about 40 gameplay directors on youtube lol, I even have my own blumin channel, although I am crap at commentaries and I'm not the best gamer, just thought it would be fun to do.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
04:26 Sun 12 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I think games are always going to have cheats

cod4 - had the people doing the god cheat or whatever it was called where it was impossible for them to die

cod5 - had the under the map glitches - which some then got found on cod4 - and also the zombie barrier glitches

There wasn't much cheating on mw2 when i stopped playing but it seems as if there is some now
mr_pink_eyes
mr_pink_eyes
05:56 Sun 12 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Does anyone on funkypool play any of these games on PC?, I feel the odd one out with all talking about xbox's & ps3's
misterchyme
misterchyme
08:00 Sun 12 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
zantetsukenz said:
I think games are always going to have cheats

cod4 - had the people doing the god cheat or whatever it was called where it was impossible for them to die

cod5 - had the under the map glitches - which some then got found on cod4 - and also the zombie barrier glitches

There wasn't much cheating on mw2 when i stopped playing but it seems as if there is some now

Lol guess you werent there for the javelin glitch or the care package glitch (both of them) and now there are j taggers which can give you unlimited kill streaks, make you invincible.. etc.. Atleast it is that way on the 360. I am looking forward of halo reach tbh
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
17:59 Sun 12 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
wantin to get both, but highly doubt it as i can't afford buyin them both myself when black ops is £45.. so obviously gona get COD as everyone gets it and does look amazing (too many changes though) this new cod will be a game where basically nobody will not have it, all noobs on it again lmao.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
19:01 Sun 12 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
misterchyme said:
Lol guess you werent there for the javelin glitch or the care package glitch (both of them) and now there are j taggers which can give you unlimited kill streaks, make you invincible.. etc.. Atleast it is that way on the 360. I am looking forward of halo reach tbh

Ahh i remember the javelin glitch - worked with other explosives

others not heard of but sounds bad - back to 4!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:58 Mon 13 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Never mind

Edited at 23:01 Sun 12/09/10 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:54 Sat 18 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Ah, they are only bringing zombies for the Hardcore edition, not the prestige, 208.75.218.28

That's the hidden site address to buy both limited editions now. Trust me, it's off the proper developing site.

The Prestige edition comes with the limited edition remote control Killstreak (3 Kills for it i think).

The hardcore edition comes with zombies as standard whereas you will have to pay for the maps within the prestige edition.

I am getting the Hardcore edition before the prestige edition.

Now i bid you all goodbye.

Halo Reach is screaming my name
mr_pink_eyes
mr_pink_eyes
19:26 Wed 6 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone had a go of the beta version of Medal of Honor yet?
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Medal of Honor or Black Ops?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.