Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
supermega
supermega
13:43 Sun 12 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
A stolen credit card:

A man said his credit card was stolen but he decided not to report it because the thief was spending less than his wife did.

Edited at 18:43 Sun 12/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:47 Sun 12 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
man there so funny when ur on tel me sum more plzzzzzzzzz im lmfao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:50 Sun 12 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
whats a chavs best car?

one without an alarm!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:51 Sun 12 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
when do u see a chav in a suit

when there up court
supermega
supermega
15:57 Sun 12 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Problems driving
Two elderly women were out driving in a large car-both could barely see over the dashboard. As they were cruising along they came to an intersection. The stoplight was red but they just went on through. The woman in the passenger seat thought to herself "I must be losing it, I could have sworn we just went through a red light."

After a few more minutes they came to another intersection and the light was red again and again they went right though. This time the woman in the passenger seat was almost sure that the light had been red but was really concerned that she was losing it. She was getting nervous and decided to pay very close attention to the road and the next intersection to see what was going on.
supermega
supermega
15:58 Sun 12 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
At the next intersection, sure enough, the light was definitely red and they went right through and she turned to the other woman and said, "Mildred! Did you know we just ran through three red lights in a row! You could have killed us!"

Mildred turned to her and said, "Oh, am I driving?"
supermega
supermega
16:01 Sun 12 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I have bad news
The doctor tells his patient: "Well I have good news and bad news..."

The patient says, "Lay it on me Doc. What's the bad news?"

"You have Alzheimer's disease."

"Good heavens! What's the good news?"

"You can go home and forget about it!"
supermega
supermega
16:02 Sun 12 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Three retirees, each with a hearing loss, were taking a walk one fine March day.

One remarked to the other, "Windy, ain't it?"

"No," the second man replied, "It's Thursday."

And the third man chimed in, "So am I. Let's have a coke."
supermega
supermega
11:47 Mon 13 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Confuse traffic signs
A cop pulls over a carload of nuns.

Cop: "Sister, this is a 65 MPH highway -- why are you going so slow?"

Sister: "Sir, I saw a lot of signs that said 22, not 65."

Cop: "Oh sister, that's not the speed limit, that's the name of the highway you're on!

Sister: Oh! Silly me! Thanks for letting me know. I'll be more careful.

At this point the cop looks in the backseat where the other nuns are shaking and trembling.

Cop: Excuse me, Sister, what's wrong with your friends back there? They're shaking something terrible.

Sister: Oh, we just got off of highway 119.
supermega
supermega
14:16 Mon 13 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
After hearing that one of the patients in a mental hospital had saved another from a suicide attempt by pulling him out of a bathtub, the hospital director reviewed the rescuer's file and called him into his office.

"Mr. Haroldson, your records and your heroic behavior indicate that you're ready to go home. I'm only sorry that the man you saved later killed himself with a rope around the neck."

"Oh, he didn't kill himself," Mr. Haroldson replied. "I hung him up to dry."
supermega
supermega
14:18 Mon 13 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Feel better now
Mary was having a tough day and had stretched herself out on the couch to do a bit of what she thought to be well-deserved complaining and self- pitying.

She moaned to her mom and brother, "Nobody loves me ... the whole world hates me!"

Her brother, busily occupied playing a game, hardly looked up at her and passed on this encouraging word: "That's not true, Mary. Some people don't even know you."
supermega
supermega
16:59 Mon 13 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Does it hurt when you do this?

Doctor: Does it hurt when you do this?

Patient: Yes.

Doctor: Well, don't do that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:22 Mon 13 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
supermega you dont still claim these are your own do you? you used an americanism as the central point of one of these jokes but u live in england
supermega
supermega
14:35 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Harvey's grandfather clock suddenly stops working right one day, so he loads it into his van and takes it to a clock repair shop.

In the shop is a little old man who insists he is Swiss, and has a heavy German accent. He asks Harvey, "Vat sims to be ze problem?"

Harvey says, "I'm not sure, but it doesn't go 'tick-tocktick -tock' anymore. Now it just goes 'tick...tick...tick.'"

The old man says, "Mmm-Hm!" and steps behind the counter, where he rummages around a bit. He emerges with a huge flashlight and walks over the grandfather clock.

He turns the flashlight on, and shines it directly into the clocks face. Then he says in a menacing voice, "Ve haf vays of making you tock!"
supermega
supermega
14:37 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
England Jokes
Q: What's the difference between England and a tea bag?

A: The tea bag stays in the cup longer.

Q. Why has Kevin keegan banned his players from owning dogs?

A. Because they can't hang onto a lead.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:07 Mon 20 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
wot was the first g ay dinasaur called?

tyranasorearse
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:08 Mon 20 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
wot do u say to some1 with 2 black eyes?

nothin, they've been told twice
supermega
supermega
12:17 Wed 22 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Q: How do you scare a man?
A: Sneak up behind him and start throwing rice.

Q: Men will brag that there are women waiting by the phone at this very moment for their call. Who are these women?
A: Women working at 900 numbers.

Q: Where is the best place in a book store to find a man who is handsome, a good lover and a stimulating partner?
A: In the pages of a romance novel.

Q: What do you do with a man who thinks he's God's gift?
A: Exchange him.

Q: Why is the book "Women Who Love Too Much" a disappointment for many men?
A: No phone numbers.

Q: Why do men like smart women?
A: Opposites attract.
supermega
supermega
07:46 Thu 23 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
A man dies and goes to Heaven. He gets to meet GOD and asks GOD if he can ask him a few questions.

"Sure," GOD says, "Go right ahead".

"OK," the man says. "Why did you make women so pretty?"

GOD says, "So you would like them."

"OK," the guy says. "But how come you made them so beautiful?"

"So you would LOVE them", GOD replies.

The man ponders a moment and then asks, "But why did you make them such airheads?"

GOD says, "So they would love you!"
supermega
supermega
08:07 Thu 23 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Two men died and went to Heaven. St. Peter greeted them, and said "I'm sorry, gentlemen, but your mansions aren't ready yet. Until they are, I can send you back to Earth as whatever you want to be."

"Great!" said the first guy, "I want to be an eagle soaring above beautiful scenery!"

"No problem," replied St. Peter, and POOF! The guy was gone. "And what do you want to be," St. Peter asked the other guy.

"I'd like to be one cool stud!" was the reply.

"Easy," replied St. Peter, and the other guy was gone.

After a few months, their mansions were finished, and St. Peter sent an angel to fetch them back. "You'll find them easily," he says, "One of them is soaring above the Grand Canyon, and the other one is on a snow tire somewhere in Detroit!"
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

funny jokes thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.