FCL player waiting list

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18485
girl_power7
girl_power7
00:36 Thu 26 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I never added you as you took over FPD, thought that would have made sense to all.

ino i couldnt be bothered writing it again lol
winterfell
winterfell
14:44 Sun 29 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
looking for a clan, reliable player..played with vipers for over a year under my old usename with no defaults..dont win every match but always give it my best..
cke1982
cke1982
15:27 Sun 29 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
winterfell has joined underdogs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:50 Thu 2 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Hi i would like to be in a team please if i can ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:26 Sat 4 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
hi if any clans looking 4 a player then hope u give me a try ty
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:58 Sun 5 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Hi all,

Semi retired so really only looking for a clan next season where i could possibly be a needed sub or last resort player. Will play more games if i need to.
jimmy__1878
jimmy__1878
13:39 Sun 5 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Just looking for an FCL clan next season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:47 Sun 5 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The Mafia is looking for regular players to join, entering FBL, FCL and Super League.
Message me if interested
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:12 Sun 5 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Clan Waiting List

Free Agents

sub_zero

Clans seeking players
The mafia
Vipers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any player that wishes to look for a clan can you please quote and add your name to the list above, or simply post and your name will be added.

Any player that has a period of 10 or more days will be removed from the list to make sure it is a fresh list.

Please post if you get accepted into a clan so we can keep the list up to date. Posting on behalf of another player is not allowed on this thread and against forum rules.

Please note that this waiting list is for FCL clan play only, if you wish to join another league or a team within that league then please do not post here (saves confusion)

Thanks
cke1982
cke1982
15:49 Mon 6 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
the underdogs looking for players as well m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:57 Mon 6 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Clan Waiting List

Free Agents

sub_zero

Clans seeking players
The mafia
Vipers
The underdogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any player that wishes to look for a clan can you please quote and add your name to the list above, or simply post and your name will be added.

Any player that has a period of 10 or more days will be removed from the list to make sure it is a fresh list.

Please post if you get accepted into a clan so we can keep the list up to date. Posting on behalf of another player is not allowed on this thread and against forum rules.

Please note that this waiting list is for FCL clan play only, if you wish to join another league or a team within that league then please do not post here (saves confusion)

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:13 Mon 6 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
im back and looking for a clan not been on for a while but look to get back in to the swing of things

jacko
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:30 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Looks like Team angry is gone not been on in a while put me on list
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:08 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Clan Waiting List

Free Agents

sub_zero
jacko
_merkova_

Clans seeking players
The mafia
Vipers
The underdogs

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:27 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
sub_zero joined vipers next season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:31 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
sub_zero joined vipers next season

^^ you are a sly fox! lol ^^
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:32 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol
fuunky
fuunky
02:12 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Sub_zero deactivated...

I think he was mean't be joining chips n gravy as well, how many clans can you join? lol
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
02:43 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Looks like Team angry is gone not been on in a while put me on list

The thread is here mate, the subtle name change to the thread mush have thrown you a little

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18744/team-adorables-7-the-team-they-love-to-love
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
03:45 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Sub_zero deactivated...

I think he was mean't be joining chips n gravy as well, how many clans can you join? lol

If you wanted you could join 3 clans (one for each league), so for example i could join Snooker Squad for FCL, Untouchables for FBL and MVP for Super League.

I used to join a second clan as UT didn't enter all 3 leagues when i joined them
Pages: 18485
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL player waiting list

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.