FCL player waiting list

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18586
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:59 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:00 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Sub_zero deactivated...

I think he was mean't be joining chips n gravy as well, how many clans can you join? lol

If you wanted you could join 3 clans (one for each league), so for example i could join Snooker Squad for FCL, Untouchables for FBL and MVP for Super League.

I used to join a second clan as UT didn't enter all 3 leagues when i joined them
I thought chris said if you are on a team for FSL you must play for that team, like you cant play for another team for anything else...idk but sum how The Mafia, i knew they could only do FSL..something.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:51 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Please update and throw The Legend Killers on here, as needing players Thanks.
toluca321
toluca321
05:03 Sat 11 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
king8ball1 n toluca321 looking for new home, remember who ever get one gets the two of us lol, we don't care if ur clan is full of stars or full of newbies careless really, thx

Edited at 02:19 Sat 11/08/12 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:42 Sat 11 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lookin for a clan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:22 Sun 12 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Clan Waiting List

Free Agents

jacko
staffie_man
king8ball1
toluca321
maxandpaddy

Clans seeking players
The mafia
The underdogs
the legend killers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any player that wishes to look for a clan can you please quote and add your name to the list above, or simply post and your name will be added.

Any player that has a period of 10 or more days will be removed from the list to make sure it is a fresh list.

Please post if you get accepted into a clan so we can keep the list up to date. Posting on behalf of another player is not allowed on this thread and against forum rules.

Please note that this waiting list is for FCL clan play only, if you wish to join another league or a team within that league then please do not post here (saves confusion)

Thanks.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:04 Sun 12 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Clan Waiting List

Free Agents

jacko
staffie_man
king8ball1
toluca321
maxandpaddy

Clans Seeking Players

The Mafia
The Underdogs
The Legend Killers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any player that wishes to look for a clan can you please quote and add your name to the list above, or simply post and your name will be added.

Any player that has a period of 10 or more days will be removed from the list to make sure it is a fresh list.

Please post if you get accepted into a clan so we can keep the list up to date. Posting on behalf of another player is not allowed on this thread and against forum rules.

Please note that this waiting list is for FCL clan play only, if you wish to join another league or a team within that league then please do not post here (saves confusion)

Thanks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:06 Sun 12 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Jay take me and mafia of list m8
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:09 Sun 12 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Clan Waiting List

Free Agents

jacko
king8ball1
toluca321
maxandpaddy

Clans Seeking Players

The Underdogs
The Legend Killers

Thanks.
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
20:34 Sun 12 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
blackcabman7 looking for a clan free agent next season as viper are folding
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:30 Mon 13 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Clan Waiting List

Free Agents

jacko
king8ball1
toluca321
maxandpaddy
blackcabman7

Clans Seeking Players

The Underdogs
The Legend Killers

Thanks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:26 Mon 13 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Clan Waiting List

Free Agents

jacko
king8ball1
toluca321
maxandpaddy
blackcabman7
deelite

Clans Seeking Players

The Underdogs
The Legend Killers

Thanks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:40 Mon 13 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Clan Waiting List

Free Agents

jacko
king8ball1
toluca321
maxandpaddy
blackcabman7
deelite

Clans Seeking Players

The Underdogs
The Legend Killers

F.P.D

Thanks.
girl_power7
girl_power7
04:30 Tue 14 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Clan Waiting List

Free Agents

king8ball1
toluca321

Clans Seeking Players

The Underdogs
The Legend Killers

F.P.D

Thanks.

Edited at 01:35 Tue 14/08/12 (BST)
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
09:30 Tue 14 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Apparently Untouchables are folding (For the hundredth time haha) so I will be without a clan again at the end of this season.

I might be tempted to join your clan so feel free to mail me and I will consider all offers.

I am semi active. I retired from this game long ago but I enjoy the odd frame now and again. I like the clan format as opposed to playing random games.

I'm not a bad player, probably nowhere near as good as in my heyday but I can still hold my own...I was ranked number 1 overall many moons ago and was in the Top Tens of alot of things...I haven't lost a clan match in the FCL since I agreed to play for UT again so I can't be that bad :/

This whole clan business has come a long way from when I created the Clan leagues and I have no idea how things work. You guys overcomplicated things beyond belief with multiple leagues and pages of rules xD
At the minute Matty just tells me who to play and subs me into games when I am online. Therefore, I need a clan captain who is organised and highly active with good communication skills. Don't rely on me too much but I will do my bit...Message me if we sound like a good match.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:08 Tue 14 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Clan Waiting List

Free Agents

king8ball1
toluca321
madmiketyson

Clans Seeking Players

The Underdogs
The Legend Killers

F.P.D

Thanks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:58 Tue 14 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
If your looking for clan message me nd hope to get you on board with F.P.D
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
21:36 Tue 14 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Wish people would stop messing about with the lay out i set out for the list
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
21:38 Tue 14 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Clan Waiting List

Free Agents

madmiketyson

Clans Seeking Players

The Underdogs
The Legend Killers
F.P.D

Thanks.

Jay (Head League Runner).

Edited at 18:43 Tue 14/08/12 (BST)
fuunky
fuunky
21:42 Tue 14 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
king8ball and toluca have joined chips n gravy i think??
Pages: 18586
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL player waiting list

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.