Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:37 Tue 15 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
cushion said:
teamplayer said:
Paddy Power mate stick with it nothin better out there
you play on there much mate. Yeah its the best one i ve played on not as many crazy bad beats (but there still are some)

dont you have to pay money though?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:40 Tue 15 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
you can open an account online its simple ,,and walk into any paddy power shop and pay 20 euro or pounds to ur account and sit and play for as long as your money lasts ,,its a good site ,,,much better than full tilt and the rest seen as its an irish engish bookmakers ..

opinion only ,,cause i use it ,,not promoting it lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:06 Wed 16 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
cushion said:
teamplayer said:
Paddy Power mate stick with it nothin better out there
you play on there much mate. Yeah its the best one i ve played on not as many crazy bad beats (but there still are some)

dont you have to pay money though?
you dont have to play for money theres play money and several freerolls available where you can win money without playing with money.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:08 Wed 16 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
diamond_cut said:
FullTilt the best, PKR has too high a reputation of the river being the only out of your opponent. Gets very frustrating. To the point where If you have a 95% chance of winning, your opponent has a 5% chance of winning, your opponent will probably win! However 3D graphics turn it around for me
i have an account on full tilt but just dont like it, maybe i just did nt find the right tables and tournaments for me. Every tournament on there has been crazy loose a raise is never respected thats why i dont like it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:11 Wed 16 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
_nojustice said:
play on pokerstars, used to play on 888poker and was thinking abuot playing on fulltilt.

best cashout is £500 after a £10 deposit and my best position is 2nd out of 3400 in what seemed an all nighter for £100
my best cash is 560 ionly paid 5$ in came close to final tables alot more frequently though, just need to concentrate more and not play funkypool, watch the tele and play at the same time
diamond_cut
diamond_cut
09:49 Wed 16 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
cushion said:
_nojustice said:
play on pokerstars, used to play on 888poker and was thinking abuot playing on fulltilt.

best cashout is £500 after a £10 deposit and my best position is 2nd out of 3400 in what seemed an all nighter for £100
my best cash is 560 ionly paid 5$ in came close to final tables alot more frequently though, just need to concentrate more and not play funkypool, watch the tele and play at the same time

Thats my problem as well!

Oh and with fulltilt, you get 3 types of players in freeroll's! The idiots that will raise and go all in every hand. The pillocks that sit out/disconnect to get a higher place And the normal players!

Edited at 07:52 Wed 16/03/11 (GMT)
spoonie
spoonie
16:49 Wed 16 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Full Tilt is by far my favourite, Pokerstars is okay, but there are hardly any freerolls that give money straight out, most are satelites. 888Poker i dont like due to the graphics however seems to give most realistic flops & rivers. PKR is okay, but the freerolls do not pay alot out and can take a lot more time that other sites due to 3d graphics and the way you look at cards etc.
_nojustice
_nojustice
17:01 Wed 16 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
most freerolls dont pay out too much to stop people from not needing to deposit.

to the post above it's usually the bulgarians and romanian's that reshove all in. Recently had AK on the gun first hand, someone shoved gunder the gun +3 with AJ, someone called with 94 and i had a straight call with AK, flopped a pair of 4's and won - some sites are a joke but its random cards (just seems against you more)

TV/telle and FP is so annoying to keep you concentrating but meh
canamir
canamir
17:40 Wed 16 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
The only site I play poker on is ZyngaPoker.. I believe its a link through Facebook.
Its okay for a bit of a mess around, has a couple of tournaments you can enter. But I usually only play it on my iPhone when im bored. Download the app. Oh, and by the way, you can play with real money which is a downer
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:28 Wed 16 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Anyone have any good links for advanced strategy
If anyones bored just go on you tube and watch the wsop its great to watch learn alot too.
diamond_cut
diamond_cut
23:23 Wed 16 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
On most sites, you'll found that they have "Pro Teams". This will be a selection of top players, that play online on that specific site. On the actual website, you can usually find a section on the Pro Team, and you can see which are online. I like to watch players like Gus Hansen, Phil Ivey and Tom Durrrrr Dwan on FullTilt!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:13 Thu 17 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
diamond_cut said:
On most sites, you'll found that they have "Pro Teams". This will be a selection of top players, that play online on that specific site. On the actual website, you can usually find a section on the Pro Team, and you can see which are online. I like to watch players like Gus Hansen, Phil Ivey and Tom Durrrrr Dwan on FullTilt!
i watch the pros on full tilt but they rarely play texas hold em such a shame
_nojustice
_nojustice
13:18 Thu 17 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
use pokerstars, alot of great players there, daniel negreanu plays hold em alot, as too does livee beree (believe that's her name) there always in high rollers etc to watch.

As for a link, on pokerstars there is one which directs you to daniel negreanu's site of advice (cant remeber what it's called)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:05 Thu 17 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
_nojustice said:
use pokerstars, alot of great players there, daniel negreanu plays hold em alot, as too does livee beree (believe that's her name) there always in high rollers etc to watch.

As for a link, on pokerstars there is one which directs you to daniel negreanu's site of advice (cant remeber what it's called)
thanks mate i ll take a look anyone youtube wsop yet
_nojustice
_nojustice
17:58 Thu 17 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
not yet, i remeber seeing a WSOP tourny on yt i believe with Quad A's being drawn dead to a royal flush.

to explain how harsh that is - you would stand more chance winning the lottery lol. Everyone was shocked to see it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:35 Thu 17 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
_nojustice said:
not yet, i remeber seeing a WSOP tourny on yt i believe with Quad A's being drawn dead to a royal flush.

to explain how harsh that is - you would stand more chance winning the lottery lol. Everyone was shocked to see it.
yeah i think the odds were 1.2 billion to 1 on that happening. Mate if your big into poker youtube wsop you can watch loads of action from each day of the event. Its not like poker after dark where they only show monster hands with breaks every two minutes
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:12 Fri 18 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I used to play on Poker Stars, Victor Chandler and Riva Poker ( my fav ). There's those freeroll sit n go-s, 10 players seated, usual rules, no re-buys. Easy 25 cents to get it going, and there are low stake buy in sit n goes as you go along.

Pretty well for a beginner...every smarter guy will know that only luck can help you through the freeroll tournament as we know it ( more than 200 players, possibly rebuys until the first half is finished ), and that really drives me wild.

I don't have the money to invest in poker, let alone the credit card since I'm 19 years old and a student, so I had to browse around and resort to every possible bankroll bonuses and freeroll offers those stinky tards are using to attract gamblers and fools

I'm interested in poker a lot, been playing it with chips and on quality tables with friends for years now, and I sure know the percentages, odds, expected value counting and the theroy behind the poker...but I'm level ahead and I can even vary to use it against those who gamble or stick to the websites who brainwash you with folding AJ offsuit while at the middle of table xD

Damn how I love poker :S This is my longest post on this forum.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:18 Fri 18 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
cushion said:
_nojustice said:

yeah i think the odds were 1.2 billion to 1 on that happening. Mate if your big into poker youtube wsop you can watch loads of action from each day of the event. Its not like poker after dark where they only show monster hands with breaks every two minutes

The most shocking heads up finals of such a tournie I've seen was Gus Hansen against some Chinese, when he had almost 15:1 measured in their chip stacks as Gus had 14.8 millions and Chinese only had around 1...couple of bluffs by the chinese, a fallen semi bluff by Gus, and Chinese got himself on the throne reading Gus's play.
Unreal, especially when you know what combinations Gus uses to play the tournaments. Anything goes for him!
diamond_cut
diamond_cut
09:56 Fri 18 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
With Gus Hansen, it's like one minute he'll play every single had going, the next he will play bullets and thats it! The way that he transforms his play makes him very hard to read!
_nojustice
_nojustice
10:46 Fri 18 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
TV usually hides a set of cards on some programmes so you can play along with the pro's so to speak - is great to watch i'm wanting to save up and go play in the WSOP London tour.

When i was 17 i came 3rd in UKIPT competition on pokerstars - was a monthly tourny got 1 point for joining and playing, 5 for a cash finish and then final table went up more points (it was play chip buy in's for a real life tourny which i love the idea of) was gutted as only top 1 could go and play even so i was underage

What was the youngest you started poker? for me it was 14 lol.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

poker thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.